Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can't trust her as a friend either..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Doof

Sir Doof

UT points : 5696

Can't trust her as a friend either.. Empty
PostSubject: Can't trust her as a friend either..   Can't trust her as a friend either.. EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:50 pm

Ok the girl I used to go out with...I figure she was ashamed to let anyone know we were together..so I ended it even if it hurt me cause I cared alot about her. We decided to still talk and be friend...I was venting alittle cause I had a rough day. She goes around and tells the person that I was saying crap when he mocked my dead baby brother and I wanted nothing but him to suffer...anyway...I feel like crap and sometimes I wanna just lay here and die...
Back to top Go down
SebaSneakers

SebaSneakers

UT points : 5761

PostSubject: Re: Can't trust her as a friend either..   Can't trust her as a friend either.. EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:53 pm

och man thats sucks had the same thing not exacly but i comes down that she didn't whant much people know where togheter

you'll get over it =)
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8675
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: Can't trust her as a friend either..   Can't trust her as a friend either.. EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:06 pm

well don't die cuz I'll miss you. Things will hopefully turn to the better.
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5880

PostSubject: Re: Can't trust her as a friend either..   Can't trust her as a friend either.. EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:21 pm

Timmy you really do have a rough life there is always something up with you.
Let you "B" healed and everyone around "U".
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
boris5000

boris5000

UT points : 6209

PostSubject: Re: Can't trust her as a friend either..   Can't trust her as a friend either.. EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:28 pm

I was meaning to write a post earlier...

I am having some difficulty trying to distinguish who you are feeling anger/annoyance towards. So I will assume that it is both of them.

It is only natural for you to feel anger for when that dude mocked you for that reason (sorry for your loss) Such attitude is such of disrepect no one should ever talk about such sensitive topics, daresay mock them.

Unfortunatly, there is only 2 things you can do:
1) Start a fight - that never solves anything
2) Let it slide, but cut any connections from the two people as it is aparent they have no respect for you, so why should you care about them right.

Don't feel bad that you aren't being nice. We can't be nice and happy go lucky with everyone. There are some people you just have to face and to face them is the flat at ignore them and if at any time where communication is unfortunatly needed use apathy.
This is harsh, but if they made you feel like dirt. You make them feel like dirt.
Back to top Go down
Sir Doof

Sir Doof

UT points : 5696

PostSubject: Re: Can't trust her as a friend either..   Can't trust her as a friend either.. EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:00 pm

Sometimes I think I can be to nice... Thanks Boris for the advice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't trust her as a friend either..   Can't trust her as a friend either.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't trust her as a friend either..
Page 1 of 1