Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Evolution Truly the Solution?

Go down 
+7
Kanrik
Elfar
GaiaAero
Gir
derock542
cdplayar
The Average Battler
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Average Battler

The Average Battler

UT points : 5849

Is Evolution Truly the Solution? Empty
PostSubject: Is Evolution Truly the Solution?   Is Evolution Truly the Solution? EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:14 pm

This is a sig that I made for the Eevee evolutions, and it seems that the vision was better than the product.

Is Evolution Truly the Solution? 14dlsih
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

UT points : 7920

PostSubject: Re: Is Evolution Truly the Solution?   Is Evolution Truly the Solution? EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:36 pm

The Average Battler wrote:
This is a sig that I made for the Eevee evolutions, and it seems that the vision was better than the product.

Is Evolution Truly the Solution? 14dlsih

I really like it.
Smile
I think each block represents the eveelution properly!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
The Average Battler

The Average Battler

PostSubject: Re: Is Evolution Truly the Solution?   Is Evolution Truly the Solution? EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:41 pm

It's hard to see, but there is a hidden Eevee in the picture. Who ever finds it gets a cookie.
Back to top Go down
derock542

derock542

UT points : 6253

PostSubject: Re: Is Evolution Truly the Solution?   Is Evolution Truly the Solution? EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:43 pm

It's hard to see, but there is a hidden Eevee in the picture. Who ever finds it gets a cookie.
Found it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/derock927
The Average Battler

The Average Battler

PostSubject: Re: Is Evolution Truly the Solution?   Is Evolution Truly the Solution? EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:45 pm

derock542 wrote:
Found it!

Where?
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6250

PostSubject: Re: Is Evolution Truly the Solution?   Is Evolution Truly the Solution? EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:46 pm

The background of each section, when seen together, forms an Eevee face
Back to top Go down
GaiaAero
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator

UT points : 6375

PostSubject: Re: Is Evolution Truly the Solution?   Is Evolution Truly the Solution? EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:47 pm

like all of your other sigs
boring
you make a background, then add the renders that are apparently copyrighted to you
whats so special about that? where's the artist's dedication in the art? I don't see it
the only thing I see is renders and a background
Back to top Go down
derock542

derock542

UT points : 6253

PostSubject: Re: Is Evolution Truly the Solution?   Is Evolution Truly the Solution? EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:47 pm

L wrote:
The background of each section, when seen together, forms an Eevee face
Agreed. I had to look at a distance to find it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/derock927
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Elfar

UT points : 6546

PostSubject: Re: Is Evolution Truly the Solution?   Is Evolution Truly the Solution? EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:49 pm

GaiaAero wrote:
boring
you make a background, then add the renders that are apparently copyrighted to you
whats so special about that? where's the artist's dedication in the art? I don't see it

Quoted for Truth

Last edited by Elfar on Sun May 16, 2010 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/elfarz
Gir

Gir

PostSubject: Re: Is Evolution Truly the Solution?   Is Evolution Truly the Solution? EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Amen, backgroud+bunch of renders together =/= good sigs
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

UT points : 14529
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: Is Evolution Truly the Solution?   Is Evolution Truly the Solution? EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:54 pm

L wrote:
Amen, backgroud+bunch of renders together =/= good sigs
agreed
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
The Average Battler

The Average Battler

PostSubject: Re: Is Evolution Truly the Solution?   Is Evolution Truly the Solution? EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:56 pm

GaiaAero wrote:
boring

Haters Gonna Hate.

And I also learned that a lot of people like to troll and get butthurt when they can't find the renders I found.
Back to top Go down
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Elfar

PostSubject: Re: Is Evolution Truly the Solution?   Is Evolution Truly the Solution? EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:58 pm

GaiaAero wrote:
boring

Haters Gonna Hate.

And I also learned that a lot of people like to troll and get butthurt when they can't find the renders I found.

Can't? Serge already found like 4 for us. <.<
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

PostSubject: Re: Is Evolution Truly the Solution?   Is Evolution Truly the Solution? EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:00 pm

We dont hate you, we hate the fact that just because you found an awesome set of renders and are able to slap them on a sig you act like if you were a great GFX, you are above the average, thats undeniable, but not as good as you think
Back to top Go down
GaiaAero
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Is Evolution Truly the Solution?   Is Evolution Truly the Solution? EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:02 pm

GaiaAero wrote:
boring

Haters Gonna Hate.

lets settle this bs shall we?
im not hating genius, get that straight
its called criticizing your signature, and when you put it up on a forum, you have to expect it genius
and how the heck am I trolling/butthurt? "your" renders are getting boring and thats the truth. oh jeez, the truth hurts doesnt it?
and you found the renders! zomg you pr0! seriously, why dont you grow up a bit and act your age
Back to top Go down
The Average Battler

The Average Battler

PostSubject: Re: Is Evolution Truly the Solution?   Is Evolution Truly the Solution? EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:04 pm

Elfar wrote:
GaiaAero wrote:
boring

Haters Gonna Hate.

4/493=.00811%=EPIC FAIL! lol lol!
Back to top Go down
GaiaAero
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Is Evolution Truly the Solution?   Is Evolution Truly the Solution? EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:04 pm

Elfar wrote:
GaiaAero wrote:
boring

Haters Gonna Hate.

you can use a calculator
arent you cool?
Back to top Go down
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Elfar

PostSubject: Re: Is Evolution Truly the Solution?   Is Evolution Truly the Solution? EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:05 pm

Elfar wrote:
GaiaAero wrote:
boring

Haters Gonna Hate.

Still you said can't. He did it in like 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down
The Average Battler

The Average Battler

PostSubject: Re: Is Evolution Truly the Solution?   Is Evolution Truly the Solution? EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:09 pm

GaiaAero wrote:
GaiaAero wrote:
boring

Haters Gonna Hate.

its called criticizing your signature, and when you put it up on a forum, you have to expect it genius
and how the heck am I trolling/butthurt? "your" renders are getting boring and thats the truth. oh jeez, the truth hurts doesnt it?
and you found the renders! zomg you pr0! seriously, why dont you grow up a bit and act your age

There are a lot worst sig makers on this forums that post horribly made abominations, so why no criticism on them?
The use the same generic renders that smogon uses and no one is hating on them?
I don't believe you know what a troll is, or else you know that you are being one.
You act like you are the greatest thing to ever happen, but you are not.
Back to top Go down
Nagi-Nagi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Nagi-Nagi

UT points : 6851

PostSubject: Re: Is Evolution Truly the Solution?   Is Evolution Truly the Solution? EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:10 pm

GaiaAero wrote:
GaiaAero wrote:
boring

Haters Gonna Hate.

Quoted for complete truth.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NARANagi
The Average Battler

The Average Battler

PostSubject: Re: Is Evolution Truly the Solution?   Is Evolution Truly the Solution? EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:14 pm

nuff said

Is Evolution Truly the Solution? 14dojll
Back to top Go down
Nagi-Nagi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Nagi-Nagi

UT points : 6851

PostSubject: Re: Is Evolution Truly the Solution?   Is Evolution Truly the Solution? EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:20 pm

nuff said

Is Evolution Truly the Solution? 14dojll

...Just don't be stingy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NARANagi
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

UT points : 14529
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: Is Evolution Truly the Solution?   Is Evolution Truly the Solution? EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:24 pm

I'll even say it, adding the newer renders to something, giving it a background, and not expecting any form of backlash is rather pathetic. I even know I'm not that great, but I actually have an eye for talent, which is why I can say without a doubt in my mind that when Nagi and Gaia say that its not that great, then its not as great as your trying to make it sound.
There are a lot worst sig makers on this forums that post horribly made abominations, so why no criticism on them?; That actually made me laugh. CD has criticism, and I know that because I put it there. Rover even admitted his were bad, and he has gotten help. So don't start acting like your the only one here getting anything, because your not. Even I get it when I post something.
The use the same generic renders that smogon uses and no one is hating on them?; Its not the render, its how you use it. Take my freaking sig for example. There are many ways to use Chimeratech Overdragon, and I can tell you right now that the sig I was going to use and the sig Gaia was kind enough to make me look completely different. So what if your using a render your too stuck up to let anyone else use, at least when they use the "generic" ones they make them different than what others did with them.

If you are so sure your the greatest thing here, then prove it. Other wise take the criticism, and use it to make the next sig you make even better. If you can't do that then I don't really understand why your posting them in the first place, put them in your signature and be done with it if you don't want the criticism.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5870

PostSubject: Re: Is Evolution Truly the Solution?   Is Evolution Truly the Solution? EmptySun May 16, 2010 7:05 pm

Pk Trainer Kanrik wrote:
I'll even say it, adding the newer renders to something, giving it a background, and not expecting any form of backlash is rather pathetic. I even know I'm not that great, but I actually have an eye for talent, which is why I can say without a doubt in my mind that when Nagi and Gaia say that its not that great, then its not as great as your trying to make it sound.
There are a lot worst sig makers on this forums that post horribly made abominations, so why no criticism on them?; That actually made me laugh. CD has criticism, and I know that because I put it there. Rover even admitted his were bad, and he has gotten help. So don't start acting like your the only one here getting anything, because your not. Even I get it when I post something.
The use the same generic renders that smogon uses and no one is hating on them?; Its not the render, its how you use it. Take my freaking sig for example. There are many ways to use Chimeratech Overdragon, and I can tell you right now that the sig I was going to use and the sig Gaia was kind enough to make me look completely different. So what if your using a render your too stuck up to let anyone else use, at least when they use the "generic" ones they make them different than what others did with them.

If you are so sure your the greatest thing here, then prove it. Other wise take the criticism, and use it to make the next sig you make even better. If you can't do that then I don't really understand why your posting them in the first place, put them in your signature and be done with it if you don't want the criticism.
Couldn't of said it better then Kanrik myself. Smile
Were not trying to hate TAB were just trying to give advice. Slapping renders is different then making your own effects, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
leafshadow

leafshadow

UT points : 6442

PostSubject: Re: Is Evolution Truly the Solution?   Is Evolution Truly the Solution? EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:15 pm

TAB don't take this personally but They are right you just gotta practice so please lets stop this arguement
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Evolution Truly the Solution?   Is Evolution Truly the Solution? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Evolution Truly the Solution?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Art :: Drawings and Photography-
Jump to: