Share | 

So, what happens when

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gir

UT points : 3841

PostSubject: Re: So, what happens when   Sat May 22, 2010 7:30 pm

Youd be amazed what happens when our life is in danger. By natural instict, our first priority is self-preservation, people act ways they normally wouldnt when they find their lifes in danger. Yes, soldier can hide or run away, but when they went to war(if they did voluntarily) they prepared themselves to kill someone for a beleif. I have never heard of ANY soldier who died because they didnt want to kill their attacker, and thats for a good reason: it doesnt happen, soldiers go to war to fight, not to give their lives praying that the other man will have "an admirable heart"
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 4683

PostSubject: Re: So, what happens when   Sat May 22, 2010 8:05 pm

There shouldn't be any wars at a L, so yeah are you saying there should be? Sad
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

UT points : 4136

PostSubject: Re: So, what happens when   Sat May 22, 2010 8:07 pm

SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:

No wars at all? That's ridiculous. True, it is an awful terrible thing, that people just go to kill each other. But it heals faster then destroying another economy. Without wars, we wouldn't have the technological advancements that come with them. Without advancements, we wouldn't move forward in the world.

To answer your post L, there are some people who WOULD put their lives after other's. As rare as it is, it happens. As I said, good and evil tends to balance out in the world. As horrible as some people are, there are other people that are just as good.

~Subscribe To My YouTube~
~Visit 4Ds Graphics Shop~
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/elfarz
SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 4683

PostSubject: Re: So, what happens when   Sat May 22, 2010 8:39 pm

Elfar wrote:

No wars at all? That's ridiculous. True, it is an awful terrible thing, that people just go to kill each other. But it heals faster then destroying another economy. Without wars, we wouldn't have the technological advancements that come with them. Without advancements, we wouldn't move forward in the world.

To answer your post L, there are some people who WOULD put their lives after other's. As rare as it is, it happens. As I said, good and evil tends to balance out in the world. As horrible as some people are, there are other people that are just as good.

People can just come with advancments on their own. If pokemon were real then I would be ok since no one dies (except for natural reasons) and the world would be happy. Also Elfar are you supporting people's lives to be lost? True good and evil balance the world but are you choosing to be evil? IS that what you are triying to say? That we should all die?
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Deadluiga

UT points : 3601

PostSubject: Re: So, what happens when   Sat May 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Elfar wrote:

Life would not go on without war. Look at world war 2, the great depression ended as soon as the war with american and the japs(No racisim) Started. Humans were made to kill each other. Its kinda what our DNA says. We evolved in order to surive. We went from stick throwing apes to mindless humans to smart humans that can kill to survive. Of course without war, there are pros and cons. But few. There are more pros WITH war. There is a quote that really says "A shame so many non soldiers die in war, if they didin't, combat would we such a good way to rid the earth of trash"
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

UT points : 3571

PostSubject: Re: So, what happens when   Sat May 22, 2010 10:47 pm

Quote :
A shame so many non soldiers die in war, if they didin't, combat would we such a good way to rid the earth of trash"
????? that whole quote seems contradictory to itself. and SSHG, without war and stuff, the planet would already be crammed with far too many humans, itd be global warming X10. its already fairly crowded anyway.
Back to top Go down
Deadluiga

UT points : 3601

PostSubject: Re: So, what happens when   Sat May 22, 2010 11:11 pm

dragonmxz wrote:
Quote :
A shame so many non soldiers die in war, if they didin't, combat would we such a good way to rid the earth of trash"
????? that whole quote seems contradictory to itself. and SSHG, without war and stuff, the planet would already be crammed with far too many humans, itd be global warming X10. its already fairly crowded anyway.
I don't know how it goes. Thats all I remember of it. Ill look it up.

Edit: "It seems like such a terrible shame that innocent civilians have to get hurt in wars, otherwise combat would be such a wonderfully healthy way to rid the human race of unneeded trash."
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

PostSubject: Re: So, what happens when   Sat May 22, 2010 11:35 pm

ok now i get it, everybody who goes to war is trash.
Back to top Go down
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

UT points : 4136

PostSubject: Re: So, what happens when   Sun May 23, 2010 8:57 am

dragonmxz wrote:
ok now i get it, everybody who goes to war is trash.

That's not what it says; it says it clears up the world's surplus population.

~Subscribe To My YouTube~
~Visit 4Ds Graphics Shop~
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/elfarz
dragonmxz

PostSubject: Re: So, what happens when   Sun May 23, 2010 6:31 pm

How about we agree it says both things? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, what happens when   

Back to top Go down