Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghost deserves better then this...

Go down 
+2
GaiaAero
Deadluiga
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadluiga

UT points : 5981

Ghost deserves better then this... Empty
PostSubject: Ghost deserves better then this...   Ghost deserves better then this... EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:50 pm

Ghost deserves better then this... Ghost

Sorry ghost Sad
Back to top Go down
GaiaAero
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator

UT points : 6346

PostSubject: Re: Ghost deserves better then this...   Ghost deserves better then this... EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:20 pm

its pretty good actually
its just the text that killed it for me
but thats probably just me ^^
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6221

PostSubject: Re: Ghost deserves better then this...   Ghost deserves better then this... EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:57 pm

I think I should say, Ghost is not Gaz(they both kick major assage too except for...well, that) Infinity Ward confirmed it from the beggining
Back to top Go down
Deadluiga

PostSubject: Re: Ghost deserves better then this...   Ghost deserves better then this... EmptySat May 22, 2010 2:21 pm

L wrote:
I think I should say, Ghost is not Gaz(they both kick major assage too except for...well, that) Infinity Ward confirmed it from the beggining
Well, he is not gaz by name, but the way he acts and talks, he is still gaz, just a diffrent person =) . Gaz might be alive since if you look at a video it shows the degale hits the edge of gazs neck, not his head, and ghost might be saved bc the sniper team and he wasint covered with gas and lit on fire =)
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6221

PostSubject: Re: Ghost deserves better then this...   Ghost deserves better then this... EmptySat May 22, 2010 3:01 pm

Gaz was (unfortunately) also confirmed as dead by IW....however, they said they have plans for Ghost, so ita highly probable he survived
Back to top Go down
Deadluiga

PostSubject: Re: Ghost deserves better then this...   Ghost deserves better then this... EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:09 pm

L wrote:
Gaz was (unfortunately) also confirmed as dead by IW....however, they said they have plans for Ghost, so ita highly probable he survived
Who gives a dam about IW =) treyarch is gonna do a much better job with Black OPS. =) IW killed there own game. Not treyarch.
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5841

PostSubject: Re: Ghost deserves better then this...   Ghost deserves better then this... EmptySun May 23, 2010 3:55 pm

Looks pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5951

PostSubject: Re: Ghost deserves better then this...   Ghost deserves better then this... EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:10 pm

i like it Cool
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7671

PostSubject: Re: Ghost deserves better then this...   Ghost deserves better then this... EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:21 pm

I have to agree with Gaia on the grounds that the text really doesn't do anything good for it. It just is kinda randomly put there, and it takes attention away from the main picture of Ghost
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost deserves better then this...   Ghost deserves better then this... Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost deserves better then this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Art :: Drawings and Photography-
Jump to: