Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super Milotic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FreaKaz0id

FreaKaz0id

UT points : 5732

Super Milotic Empty
PostSubject: Super Milotic   Super Milotic EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:12 am

I made this Milotic so that I could be different from everyone else because everyone uses it has a Wall or a Special Sweeper, I know it's not that cool but it's original right?

Milotic @ Liechi Berry
Ability: Marvel Scale
EV's: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SpDef
- Flail
- Aqua Tail
- Endure / Substitute
- Tickle

I know a lot of you guy's will be thinking "Omg the base Atk of Milotic sucks, this dude must be crazy", well, I know it sucks but it can be pretty strong with Flail after one Tickle or two. I have Aqua Tail for Stab and of course Endure ( or Substitute, don't know which one to choose) to activate me Liechi Berry.

I'm hoping some strong criticism Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFreaKazOide
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5982

Super Milotic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Milotic   Super Milotic EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:07 pm

all i have to say is that this seems extremeley simalr to darklatios777's milotic. Tickle and aqua tail,check. Never saw its other moves tho.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7702

Super Milotic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Milotic   Super Milotic EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:09 pm

Well, since you didn't post the nature I'm assuming that you want us to give one to you... Jolly is the one you want so you are less open to revenge kills.

If you are using this in OU, Gyarados does this so much better so I'd advise you use that instead.

This will catch people off guard, but it won't really sweep anything. Venusaur stops this set cold as the sweeper varients easily outspeed and KO with life orb power whip, and the bulky variants can handle your assaults and still take you out with energy ball/power whip or put you to sleep if you don't use substitute. Other common UU pokemon that stop this set include, Registeel, Uxie, Milotic, Slowking/Bro, Azumarril, Blastoise, Drapion, any pokemon above 81 base speed that can KO you after setting up (Swellow, Alakazam, Dugtrio, Sceptile, Ambipom, Mismagius, Scyther, Miltank, Arcanine, Houndoom, Leafeon, Rotom, Moltres, Hitmonlee, Nidoking, Toxicroak)...

Basically, the gist of Endure/Flail sweepers is that they are supposed to have high attack and preferably a good ability to go along with it so that they can run a Salac berry in the last slot and do great damage. For example, Pinsir has Swarm, Flail, and great attack to use. Lucario has Flinch immunity and a great steel typing so sand cannot ruin his sweep, STAB reversal, extremespeed etc... Basically, Milotic isn't the best pokemon to use for a sweeper like this.

If you want to use this set, go with substitute in the third slot. You really don't have time to tickle anything with a less bulky set, so I would advise hypnosis or toxic in that slot to sleep a pokemon so you can get up a sub, or to toxic a troublesome bulky water.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
FreaKaz0id

FreaKaz0id

Super Milotic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Milotic   Super Milotic EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:15 am

Shnoogle wrote:
Well, since you didn't post the nature I'm assuming that you want us to give one to you... Jolly is the one you want so you are less open to revenge kills.

If you are using this in OU, Gyarados does this so much better so I'd advise you use that instead.

This will catch people off guard, but it won't really sweep anything. Venusaur stops this set cold as the sweeper varients easily outspeed and KO with life orb power whip, and the bulky variants can handle your assaults and still take you out with energy ball/power whip or put you to sleep if you don't use substitute. Other common UU pokemon that stop this set include, Registeel, Uxie, Milotic, Slowking/Bro, Azumarril, Blastoise, Drapion, any pokemon above 81 base speed that can KO you after setting up (Swellow, Alakazam, Dugtrio, Sceptile, Ambipom, Mismagius, Scyther, Miltank, Arcanine, Houndoom, Leafeon, Rotom, Moltres, Hitmonlee, Nidoking, Toxicroak)...

Basically, the gist of Endure/Flail sweepers is that they are supposed to have high attack and preferably a good ability to go along with it so that they can run a Salac berry in the last slot and do great damage. For example, Pinsir has Swarm, Flail, and great attack to use. Lucario has Flinch immunity and a great steel typing so sand cannot ruin his sweep, STAB reversal, extremespeed etc... Basically, Milotic isn't the best pokemon to use for a sweeper like this.

If you want to use this set, go with substitute in the third slot. You really don't have time to tickle anything with a less bulky set, so I would advise hypnosis or toxic in that slot to sleep a pokemon so you can get up a sub, or to toxic a troublesome bulky water.

Thanks man, I was forgetting that one Razz

Last edited by FreaKaz0id on Mon May 24, 2010 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FreaKaz0id

FreaKaz0id

Super Milotic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Milotic   Super Milotic EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:16 am

dragonmxz wrote:
all i have to say is that this seems extremeley simalr to darklatios777's milotic. Tickle and aqua tail,check. Never saw its other moves tho.

Yeah, I was afraid if copying other people's idea Sad
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5982

Super Milotic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Milotic   Super Milotic EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:56 pm

well, you can't be blamed for it. And that dosen't mean you shouldn't use it, nobody owns an idea. Theres probaly been at least 10 of these kinds of milotics and stuff. Don't let it get you down, its still a origanal idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Super Milotic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Milotic   Super Milotic Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Milotic
Page 1 of 1