Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will there ever be Super Mario Sunshine DS? Pokemon black and white starter thoughts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
smellmyskunk2

smellmyskunk2

UT points : 5099

Will there ever be Super Mario Sunshine DS? Pokemon black and white starter thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Will there ever be Super Mario Sunshine DS? Pokemon black and white starter thoughts   Will there ever be Super Mario Sunshine DS? Pokemon black and white starter thoughts EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:02 pm

one of my favourite if not my favourite mario game is Super mario sunshing for the Nintendo game cube. My memory card for my gamecube is not working and they dont sell memory cards anymore. Anyway they anoused they were thinking of realising Super Mario sunshine for ds. I hope they do like they did for mario 64. What do you think?
Also, one other thing, what about the pokemon black and white starters? Do you like them? My favourite is the Grass one (for once) I cant wait to see there evos. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5862

Will there ever be Super Mario Sunshine DS? Pokemon black and white starter thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will there ever be Super Mario Sunshine DS? Pokemon black and white starter thoughts   Will there ever be Super Mario Sunshine DS? Pokemon black and white starter thoughts EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:00 am

Super Mario Sunshine for the DS will probably fail. And I'm with you Super Mario Sunshine was my favorite Mario Game. Actually favorite game period. Razz
If they make a remake it should be on the Wii. TBH Most of the DS Games fail.
Also we have another topic discussing the new starters. We don't need to spam that here too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
smellmyskunk2

smellmyskunk2

PostSubject: Re: Will there ever be Super Mario Sunshine DS? Pokemon black and white starter thoughts   Will there ever be Super Mario Sunshine DS? Pokemon black and white starter thoughts EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:54 pm

I didnt see that i just thought i would put it in but it was anly about Mario Sunshine
Back to top Go down
glaceonlover11

glaceonlover11

UT points : 6026

PostSubject: Re: Will there ever be Super Mario Sunshine DS? Pokemon black and white starter thoughts   Will there ever be Super Mario Sunshine DS? Pokemon black and white starter thoughts EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:30 pm

Some people are saying that nintendo is going to make super mario sunshine 2 and luigi mansion 2 both for the wii so i hope it true
Back to top Go down
smellmyskunk2

smellmyskunk2

PostSubject: Re: Will there ever be Super Mario Sunshine DS? Pokemon black and white starter thoughts   Will there ever be Super Mario Sunshine DS? Pokemon black and white starter thoughts EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:43 pm

i hope luigis mansion has a sequal, or mario 64 for the wii
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

UT points : 6589

PostSubject: Re: Will there ever be Super Mario Sunshine DS? Pokemon black and white starter thoughts   Will there ever be Super Mario Sunshine DS? Pokemon black and white starter thoughts EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:29 pm

smellmyskunk2 wrote:
i hope luigis mansion has a sequal, or mario 64 for the wii
*cough* VC *cough*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will there ever be Super Mario Sunshine DS? Pokemon black and white starter thoughts   Will there ever be Super Mario Sunshine DS? Pokemon black and white starter thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Will there ever be Super Mario Sunshine DS? Pokemon black and white starter thoughts
Page 1 of 1