Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello! I'm new here and want to introduce myself.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fathead

UT points : 5075

Hello! I'm new here and want to introduce myself. Empty
PostSubject: Hello! I'm new here and want to introduce myself.   Hello! I'm new here and want to introduce myself. EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:49 pm

Hello! Let me start out by saying how I came here. I have been interested in pokemon for quite some time and recently started watching some of Uutton's videos about competitive battling and it looks like something I would enjoy quite allot. After reading up on the topic I quickly became overwhelmed and had no idea where to start. I remembered seeing the link to these forums on Uuttons's YouTube channel and I figured that using a forum for advice on what to do would be very helpful. (I had used forums in the past for other things such as programming in C++ and found those extremely helpful.) So, hello to you all and any advice pointing me in the right direction (on how to use this forum, game itself, competitive battles, ect...) will be highly appreciated. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7692

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm new here and want to introduce myself.   Hello! I'm new here and want to introduce myself. EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:27 pm

Oh hi!

Welcome to the forums, dude. Enjoy your stay, however long it may be (=

If you need any advice about the forum itself, blue people are moderators and red people are administrators so shoot them a PM with any questions. I can also help you, too, but more on the battling part than forum help Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
ninjatreecko12

ninjatreecko12

UT points : 5573

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm new here and want to introduce myself.   Hello! I'm new here and want to introduce myself. EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:06 am

Shnoogle wrote:
Oh hi!

Welcome to the forums, dude. Enjoy your stay, however long it may be (=

If you need any advice about the forum itself, blue people are moderators and red people are administrators so shoot them a PM with any questions. I can also help you, too, but more on the battling part than forum help Smile
Welcome to the Uuttitan Forums! cheers We hope you enjoy your stay!

For any help on battling or teams Ask Shnoogle. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tromboneandpokemon12
FreaKaz0id

FreaKaz0id

UT points : 5722

PostSubject: Re:Hello! I'm new here and want to introduce myself.   Hello! I'm new here and want to introduce myself. EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:11 am

Hello Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFreaKazOide
alex2637

alex2637

UT points : 5098

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm new here and want to introduce myself.   Hello! I'm new here and want to introduce myself. EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:16 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Hello Like a Star @ heaven *waves*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm new here and want to introduce myself.   Hello! I'm new here and want to introduce myself. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello! I'm new here and want to introduce myself.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Start Menu :: Introductions-
Jump to: