Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I feel pretty bad...

Go down 
+4
Administrator
Nagi-Nagi
Sir Doof
Mithos-kun
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mithos-kun

Mithos-kun

UT points : 5637

I feel pretty bad... Empty
PostSubject: I feel pretty bad...   I feel pretty bad... EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:27 pm

Well... I was battling against my brother. Your probably thinking, "Oh she lost!" Well actually...I won. Twice. I wasn't being really fair, at each battle. I tried to kill myself at the end of the games, but she quit twice. At the end, he walked off into his room. I feel really bad. It's like I cheated...but...
Has this ever happened to you? When your sibling is angry at you, and you feel terrible?
Back to top Go down
Sir Doof

Sir Doof

UT points : 5678

PostSubject: Re: I feel pretty bad...   I feel pretty bad... EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:35 pm

Well in all honesty its just a game really. Let your brother cool off and go talk to him. Say sorry and tell him you love him. :/ Family bonds are the most important cause he may be the only brother you have, unless you have more. In any case he is the one person who will never stop being your brother. Both of you should love each other even if you get on each others nerves. So don't feel bad just talk to him.

And Yes I have felt this way being as my Older sister is much weaker then me at pretty much everything. I beat her at just about every game and she gets pissy...but past things made me angry at her and at that moment treated her very cruel and she cried... I felt horrible after seeing as it wasn't nice of me. So from that point I was always protecting her whenever something happened and always will.
Back to top Go down
Nagi-Nagi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Nagi-Nagi

UT points : 6843

PostSubject: Re: I feel pretty bad...   I feel pretty bad... EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:38 pm

*Sigh*

What's there to be bad about? It's only a game and people get down at losing all the time. There's really no need to feel bad about anything. Your sibling will get over it and tomorrow will be another day. It seriously isn't a big deal. No need to waste a staff member's energy to delete a useless thread. >.>
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NARANagi
Sir Doof

Sir Doof

PostSubject: Re: I feel pretty bad...   I feel pretty bad... EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:40 pm

Nagi-Nagi wrote:
*Sigh*

What's there to be bad about? It's only a game and people get down at losing all the time. There's really no need to feel bad about anything. Your sibling will get over it and tomorrow will be another day. It seriously isn't a big deal. No need to waste a staff member's energy to delete a useless thread. >.>

Nagi :/ be alittle nicer. If you have a sibling you would know how bad one can feel for hurting them even if its at something as stupid as losing at a game. Yeah everyone gets pissed, but Mithos feels bad :/ don't attack her in a negative way just cause of this post. It was something bad which is what this section is about.
Back to top Go down
Nagi-Nagi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Nagi-Nagi

UT points : 6843

PostSubject: Re: I feel pretty bad...   I feel pretty bad... EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:42 pm

Sir Doof wrote:
Nagi-Nagi wrote:
*Sigh*

Nagi :/ be alittle nicer. If you have a sibling you would know how bad one can feel for hurting them even if its at something as stupid as losing at a game. Yeah everyone gets pissed, but Mithos feels bad :/ don't attack him in a negative way just cause of this post. It was something bad which is what this section is about.

Thing is that all my siblings are older than me, so I basically never feel this way. I don't see much point in feeling bad about someone's business.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NARANagi
Administrator
Owner
Owner

UT points : 7401

PostSubject: Re: I feel pretty bad...   I feel pretty bad... EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:44 pm

I agree with Sir Doof.

Nagi wrote:
No need to waste a staff member's energy to delete a useless thread. >.>
This is a little arrogant, is it not? What you consider useless could be completely different from what they consider useless.

That was actually pretty rude too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Uutton
Mithos-kun

Mithos-kun

PostSubject: Re: I feel pretty bad...   I feel pretty bad... EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:44 pm

Sir Doof wrote:
Well in all honesty its just a game really. Let your brother cool off and go talk to him. Say sorry and tell him you love him. :/ Family bonds are the most important cause he may be the only brother you have, unless you have more. In any case he is the one person who will never stop being your brother. Both of you should love each other even if you get on each others nerves. So don't feel bad just talk to him.

And Yes I have felt this way being as my Older sister is much weaker then me at pretty much everything. I beat her at just about every game and she gets pissy...but past things made me angry at her and at that moment treated her very cruel and she cried... I felt horrible after seeing as it wasn't nice of me. So from that point I was always protecting her whenever something happened and always will.
Psst. Here's a secret, it's a she. She wants me say he's a he, so SHHH.
Anyways, he never listens...
Well... Next post.
Nagi-Nagi wrote:
*Sigh*

And again with judging me? And it's an OLDER SIBLING. Who's about to go High School. Do you know how sad he can get? I mean, I beat him in Pearl once, and it got pretty ugly. And he's been feeling really down lately... -Sighs- I just feel bad because it's like cheating...
Sir Doof wrote:
Nagi-Nagi wrote:
*Sigh*

Nagi :/ be alittle nicer. If you have a sibling you would know how bad one can feel for hurting them even if its at something as stupid as losing at a game. Yeah everyone gets pissed, but Mithos feels bad :/ don't attack her in a negative way just cause of this post. It was something bad which is what this section is about.
THANK YOU. FOR UNDERSTANDING. And you too, Sir Uutton.

Last edited by Mithos-kun on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: I feel pretty bad...   I feel pretty bad... EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:47 pm

I actually completely know what you are going through Mithos. That's why my brother and myself stopped battling eachother... it only causes problems.
Back to top Go down
Mithos-kun

Mithos-kun

PostSubject: Re: I feel pretty bad...   I feel pretty bad... EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:50 pm

Uutton wrote:
I actually completely know what you are going through Mithos. That's why my brother and myself stopped battling eachother... it only causes problems.
-takes some deep breaths-
I think I'll stop battling with him then...
Before the pearl thing happens all over again...
But I admit I really wasn't being fair. There's one thing about him:
He only uses three pokemon. So...and...-sighs-

Last edited by Mithos-kun on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: I feel pretty bad...   I feel pretty bad... EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:50 pm

Good idea. It wasn't a huge deal, but I felt bad afterward.
Back to top Go down
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Elfar

UT points : 6538

PostSubject: Re: I feel pretty bad...   I feel pretty bad... EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:51 pm

Well, I see where Nagi's going with this. Siblings will forget about it in the morning. enough said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/elfarz
Sir Doof

Sir Doof

PostSubject: Re: I feel pretty bad...   I feel pretty bad... EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:52 pm

Lol I remember when my sister beat me in DBZ Budokai for the Gamecube... freaking spammed the A button... I freaking got pissed and threw my controller on the floor and stormed out xD I feel so stupid now for doing that
Back to top Go down
Mithos-kun

Mithos-kun

PostSubject: Re: I feel pretty bad...   I feel pretty bad... EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:52 pm

Elfar wrote:
Well, I see where Nagi's going with this. Siblings will forget about it in the morning. enough said.
Not with mine. It took him a month (with the pearl) to get over it. And it's summer... When it's just us. So school won't take it off his mind
Back to top Go down
Sir Doof

Sir Doof

PostSubject: Re: I feel pretty bad...   I feel pretty bad... EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:56 pm

Mithos-kun wrote:
Elfar wrote:
Not with mine. It took him a month (with the pearl) to get over it. And it's summer... When it's just us. So school won't take it off his mind

:/ that's a problem....he needs to find a better way to deal with things and as I said before You go up and talk to him about it and say sorry. Most likely that will work
Back to top Go down
Mithos-kun

Mithos-kun

PostSubject: Re: I feel pretty bad...   I feel pretty bad... EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:56 pm

Sir Doof wrote:
Lol I remember when my sister beat me in DBZ Budokai for the Gamecube... freaking spammed the A button... I freaking got pissed and threw my controller on the floor and stormed out xD I feel so stupid now for doing that
That tells me how he feels.
Btw Uutton is watching this fourm...YOU USED THE LETTERS -gasp-
Off topic. Oh gee. He came into the kitchen. Uh, I'm talk to him.
Well it's cleared up. =3 So thanks for the advice...I guess.
P.S The three pokemon thing he uses. That's mostly the huge problem of unfairness.
They are grass ground, flying normal, and electric. Surf two hits KO them..
Yeah...and it was double. And Haiso was on my team. Blizzard. I was being totally unfair
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: I feel pretty bad...   I feel pretty bad... EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:54 pm

Quote :
Not necessarily... it entirely depends on the person.
Back to top Go down
boris5000

boris5000

UT points : 6191

PostSubject: Re: I feel pretty bad...   I feel pretty bad... EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:05 pm

Nagi is right. They will let it slide.

Just stop being so **** cheap next time.
Back to top Go down
crazyetack

crazyetack

UT points : 5132

PostSubject: Re: I feel pretty bad...   I feel pretty bad... EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:16 pm

I think everything will work out. You may feel bad now, but as time goes by, your brother will either forget or he will get over it. You will slowly feel better. If you really wanna feel good, just be more careful to prevent this from happening in the future. And besides. The situation could always be worse, and lets be thankful that it isn't very bad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/crazyetack
Glorious Illusion

Glorious Illusion

UT points : 5143

PostSubject: Re: I feel pretty bad...   I feel pretty bad... EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:50 pm

lololol
I my sister does that all the time.

My best advice is to get over it. :B

Don't want no drama where there shouldn't be drama, yes drama mama?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I feel pretty bad...   I feel pretty bad... Empty

Back to top Go down

I feel pretty bad...
Page 1 of 1