Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sacred Dragons

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Honchkrow

UT points : 5525

Sacred Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Sacred Dragons   Sacred Dragons EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:35 pm

With over 10,000 forum posts and over 400 members over time, Draco Alliance is reborn as Sacred Dragons! Our chat has 30-60 people there a day, so you won't be overwhelmed with chatting. Also, the one and only Uutton, also resides in this clan!

If you would like to join, post below. And if you have any questions, feel free to ask Very Happy

About:
Sacred Dragons is a clan run by Taylor_Rain (the ex-DA leader and founder of SD) and Chileno4Live, who was one of the leaders from the pre-Draco Alliance clans. They are both great and will ensure that you will have an amazing time.

Draco Alliance, (seen here: https://uuttitan.forumotion.com/clan-recruitment-f10/draco-alliance-clan-t116.htm ) has split up, and is now Sacred Dragons. We have the same forums, and over half of the same members that were in DA.

If you are in Uutton's chat, UuttonPartay, you can join our chat by typing:
/j #SacredDragons
exactly like that.

The easiest way to get there is from the direct link:
http://www.purplesurge.com/chat.php?chan=SacredDragons

If you want to join, when you log on the chat, be sure to state why you are there, and get yourself a nickname, or you will be kicked since we don't know who you are. You should ask for a "recruiter" and a tryout battle.

Forums:
If you want to look at our forums, check this link:
http://z13.invisionfree.com/SacredDragons/index.php?

You won't see much, but it containts the chat link, the rules, and a few other things. Register, and you will be validated when you make it into the clan.

Requirements:
You have to be at least DECENT at battling. The person who does your tryout battle will determine if you are good enough. No, you don't have to win!

You must know and follow the standard rules and tiers.

You must have a standard compettitive team consisting of 6 EV trained Pokemon.

You need some knowledge of Individual Values, or IVs.

No illegit hacks such as false abilities or EV spreads.

You must play on either DS, or shoddybattle. We don't play PBR here, so you can't join if that's all you have.

If you want to join and are unsure about these things, you should visit www.smogon.com and study up, and post here when you are ready.

To Wrap Things Up:
Sacred Dragons is the new Draco Alliance. Everyone there is friendly, and you are sure to have a good time. We have very experienced battlers and many activities. We have weekly tournaments, our own gym system (with an E4) that contains Monotype, regular OU gyms, and gyms based on regions/tiers. If that's not convincing enough, we have our own Leaderboard if you like to shoddybattle. There is also a tutor program, where the best in the clan improve your skills.

Don't be shy, many people are there to welcome you, and we hope you join and have a great time! Everyone is extremely friendly and willing to help you if you need anything. People might have sharp teeth, but they don't bite. Have fun afro
Back to top Go down
Taylor_Rain

Taylor_Rain

UT points : 5504

Sacred Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Dragons   Sacred Dragons EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:12 pm

Yeah, thats true. We have a nice community, many fun activities and a competitive battler group. You should take a look and if you like it you can join. Smile
Back to top Go down
Arthuzi

Arthuzi

UT points : 5363

Sacred Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Dragons   Sacred Dragons EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:15 pm

Yes, Sacred Dragon is an amazing clan. I was a Draco Alliance member, and when it split up, I wasn't sure about Sacred Dragons. Draco Alliance was like my family, and the split was pretty shocking for me. But one thing I kept in mind : I wanna get stronger. With this in mind, I joined SD, and I have nothing to complain about. SD gives you all the support you need, like tutoring class, guides, tutorials, mIRC help and whatelse you have in mind !

Sacred Dragon's community is big and kind, we're opening our arms to every single person who wants to join, but a test is required, as you could read on the main post. Our clan has the most active forum of all clans of Purple Surge, where you can share and learn with other members !

Just a little resume of SD, the biggest clan of PurpleSurge ! With one week old, we're already the biggest !

Ty.
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7091

Sacred Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Dragons   Sacred Dragons EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:52 pm

Sacred Dragons is one of the best clans with the best people. They are also a friendly community. Do you have what it takes to be in the clan? Talk to a recruiter on the chat 8D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Honchkrow

UT points : 5525

Sacred Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Dragons   Sacred Dragons EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:21 pm

Lock this, clan is now Draco Alliance.
Back to top Go down
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Elfar