Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WARNING!!!VIRUS DETECTED!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nikodem123asdf

nikodem123asdf

UT points : 5717

WARNING!!!VIRUS DETECTED!!! Empty
PostSubject: WARNING!!!VIRUS DETECTED!!!   WARNING!!!VIRUS DETECTED!!! EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:00 am

porygon2(Spyware)@lum berry
download
timid/modest
124hp/252spatt/136spe///252hp/124spatt/136spe///162hp/136spatt/212spe
-agility
-recover
-discharge/charge beam
-ice beam

Spyware has enaugh speed ev(136 with timid or 212 with modest nature) to out-speed almost anything in nu/uu after one agility (except pokemon with base 80 speed holding choice scarf ) i don't know if i should go for charge beam for thurder power ups(after boost i get from download) or chose discharge for para-hax . Recover is there to recover damage (duh) lum berry is there because this kind of porygon doesn't enjoy being paralyzed . And no porygon z doesnt do this better Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5991

PostSubject: Re: WARNING!!!VIRUS DETECTED!!!   WARNING!!!VIRUS DETECTED!!! EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:20 pm

actually, porygon-z would do this better, the only reason he dosent is that he would have to be in OU, where everything hits harder. and seeing as how your making him bulky, i would go for charge beam since after a singal boost it is as strong as discharge and the more boosts, the more power.
Back to top Go down
nikodem123asdf

nikodem123asdf

UT points : 5717

PostSubject: Re: WARNING!!!VIRUS DETECTED!!!   WARNING!!!VIRUS DETECTED!!! EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:46 am

dragonmxz wrote:
actually, porygon-z would do this better, the only reason he dosent is that he would have to be in OU, where everything hits harder. and seeing as how your making him bulky, i would go for charge beam since after a singal boost it is as strong as discharge and the more boosts, the more power.
ok charge beam is then whitch combination of ev would be the best ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARNING!!!VIRUS DETECTED!!!   WARNING!!!VIRUS DETECTED!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

WARNING!!!VIRUS DETECTED!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Strategy-
Jump to: