Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm bored, so....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nagi-Nagi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Nagi-Nagi

UT points : 6852

I'm bored, so.... Empty
PostSubject: I'm bored, so....   I'm bored, so.... EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:12 am

...I might as well make an RMT, since I really have nothing else to do at 11:12 AM EST.

Pokemon: Sharpedo (Aqua Mech)
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Rough Skin
Item: Liechi Berry
EVs: 252HP/100Att/156Sp.D
Set:
-Waterfall
-Earthquake
-Agility
-Endure
Purpose:
-Basically, this is more of a gamble, than something that can be used thoroughly. You start off with an Agility, then hopefully, you'll either get the Agility off without being attacked or live the incoming attack. Then, if you're not down to 25% HP, you use Endure to survive the next hit with 1HP, so you activate the berry. Then, you'll be able to sweep with +1 attack and +2 speed. Let me just remind you, this is by no way going to to work every time. It may be too delicate to live a good amount of attacks it takes. You'll need to do the set up against an opponent's pokemon that will not do much harm to it, mainly stall pokemon.

Please give me your opinions. Thanks and bye! ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NARANagi
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7701

I'm bored, so.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm bored, so....   I'm bored, so.... EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:25 am

You really shouldn't be maxing HP or adding special defense at all... This is what I would advise -

I'm bored, so.... I_sharpedo @ Salac Berry/Leichi Berry
Adamant Nature or Jolly Nature
252 Speed / 252 Attack / 4 Def... 30 HP IV
~Substitute
~Crunch
~Waterfall
~Earthquake

Just sub down and after 3 subs (with the 30 HP IV) you will activate your berry. These moves provide the best coverage

When you use your set, as you said, it is very unreliable as most relatively powered neutral hits will kill it. With this set, as long as you are faster, you will take at least 1 Pokémon out if you play your cards right. Personally I would choose the Leichi Berry with a Jolly Nature so you maximize your damage output, but if speed is an issue and you think 372 attack is enough, feel free to run Salac with an Adamant Nature
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze

I'm bored, so....
Page 1 of 1