The Uuttitan Community Forums
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Carl's Jr.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Schizzovism

avatar

Posts : 101
UT points : 3118
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 23
Location : A place

PostSubject: Re: Carl's Jr.   Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:55 pm

I never understood why people would go to a fast food place for salad...
Back to top Go down
Noble Roar

avatar

Posts : 870
UT points : 4430
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 23
Location : Mosquito Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Carl's Jr.   Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:57 pm

Schizzovism wrote:
I never understood why people would go to a fast food place for salad...

Quick meal?
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/The_Star/index.php?
Shnoogle

avatar

Posts : 1710
UT points : 5590
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 23
Location : Scranton

PostSubject: Re: Carl's Jr.   Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:53 pm

Schizzovism wrote:
I never understood why people would go to a fast food place for salad...

lol I agree

If you are going to sit in the restaurant and eat a salad you mine as well go to a non-fast food restaurant

If you want to eat it in the car, that will be a challenge, possibly spilling dressing on your pants or stabbing yourself in the eye with your fork
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Momo

avatar

Posts : 1944
UT points : 4487
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 91
Location : in brawl owning n00bs

PostSubject: Re: Carl's Jr.   Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:28 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
Schizzovism wrote:
I never understood why people would go to a fast food place for salad...

lol I agree

If you are going to sit in the restaurant and eat a salad you mine as well go to a non-fast food restaurant

If you want to eat it in the car, that will be a challenge, possibly spilling dressing on your pants or stabbing yourself in the eye with your fork
WHY DOES ANYBODY EVAN EATS SALAD ANYWAYS
Back to top Go down
Noble Roar

avatar

Posts : 870
UT points : 4430
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 23
Location : Mosquito Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Carl's Jr.   Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:29 pm

herooftime wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:
Schizzovism wrote:
I never understood why people would go to a fast food place for salad...

lol I agree

If you are going to sit in the restaurant and eat a salad you mine as well go to a non-fast food restaurant

If you want to eat it in the car, that will be a challenge, possibly spilling dressing on your pants or stabbing yourself in the eye with your fork
WHY DOES ANYBODY EVAN EATS SALAD ANYWAYS

I do
I want to be thin
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/The_Star/index.php?
Momo

avatar

Posts : 1944
UT points : 4487
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 91
Location : in brawl owning n00bs

PostSubject: Re: Carl's Jr.   Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:28 pm

Noble Roar wrote:
herooftime wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:
Schizzovism wrote:
I never understood why people would go to a fast food place for salad...

lol I agree

If you are going to sit in the restaurant and eat a salad you mine as well go to a non-fast food restaurant

If you want to eat it in the car, that will be a challenge, possibly spilling dressing on your pants or stabbing yourself in the eye with your fork
WHY DOES ANYBODY EVAN EATS SALAD ANYWAYS

I do
I want to be thin
well i do too but salad sux
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

avatar

Posts : 654
UT points : 3760
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 21
Location : United States, OK

PostSubject: Re: Carl's Jr.   Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:36 am

Hero of Time just because you don't like salad. Doesn't mean everyone else doesn't like salad. Some people really enjoy eating it. So quit your wining it's getting on my nerves.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1094
UT points : 4435
Join date : 2009-10-26
Age : 21
Location : It's a small world. Who knows?

PostSubject: Re: Carl's Jr.   Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:43 am

Hero of Time, please stop repeating that salad sucks. We understand that you think this, but repeating it, with no defense why, really doesn't convince us of much.

_________________


~Subscribe To My YouTube~
~Visit 4Ds Graphics Shop~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/elfarz
Shnoogle

avatar

Posts : 1710
UT points : 5590
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 23
Location : Scranton

PostSubject: Re: Carl's Jr.   Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:37 pm

It's funny because salad is supposed to be very nutritious, but when people just drench it in dressing, it's not as healthy anymore. Plus you have people who put other stuff in it, like croutons and bacon bits, which just contribute to its unhealthiness
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Neku

avatar

Posts : 248
UT points : 3575
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 22
Location : Whoville

PostSubject: Re: Carl's Jr.   Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:16 pm

Hm? I didn't see a girl. Just a salad.
Back to top Go down
Schizzovism

avatar

Posts : 101
UT points : 3118
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 23
Location : A place

PostSubject: Re: Carl's Jr.   Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:47 pm

herooftime wrote:
Noble Roar wrote:
herooftime wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:
Schizzovism wrote:
I never understood why people would go to a fast food place for salad...

lol I agree

If you are going to sit in the restaurant and eat a salad you mine as well go to a non-fast food restaurant

If you want to eat it in the car, that will be a challenge, possibly spilling dressing on your pants or stabbing yourself in the eye with your fork
WHY DOES ANYBODY EVAN EATS SALAD ANYWAYS

I do
I want to be thin
well i do too but salad sux
Yes, your opinion is obviously fact and anyone that disagrees is completely insane.

Shnoogle, I understand exactly what you mean, even though I don't eat salad for health reasons. I had spinach salad a couple times, and man was it tasty. Probably my favorite kind of salad, no matter what dressing (or how much). And I love chicken or steak in a salad, yum yum.

(I love how this shifted over to a discussion about salad instead of the commercial.)
Back to top Go down
Noble Roar

avatar

Posts : 870
UT points : 4430
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 23
Location : Mosquito Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Carl's Jr.   Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:33 pm

Schizzovism wrote:
herooftime wrote:
Noble Roar wrote:
herooftime wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:
Schizzovism wrote:
I never understood why people would go to a fast food place for salad...

lol I agree

If you are going to sit in the restaurant and eat a salad you mine as well go to a non-fast food restaurant

If you want to eat it in the car, that will be a challenge, possibly spilling dressing on your pants or stabbing yourself in the eye with your fork
WHY DOES ANYBODY EVAN EATS SALAD ANYWAYS

I do
I want to be thin
well i do too but salad sux
Yes, your opinion is obviously fact and anyone that disagrees is completely insane.

Shnoogle, I understand exactly what you mean, even though I don't eat salad for health reasons. I had spinach salad a couple times, and man was it tasty. Probably my favorite kind of salad, no matter what dressing (or how much). And I love chicken or steak in a salad, yum yum.

(I love how this shifted over to a discussion about salad instead of the commercial.)

I like how she eats the apples
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/The_Star/index.php?
Shnoogle

avatar

Posts : 1710
UT points : 5590
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 23
Location : Scranton

PostSubject: Re: Carl's Jr.   Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:53 pm

Another thing I realized...

Why did she go to a fast food place only to take the salad home (where she obviously has a fork somewhere) and eat it on her bed? Like, besides her, who does that with a fast food salad?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Beastof2000

avatar

Posts : 654
UT points : 3760
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 21
Location : United States, OK

PostSubject: Re: Carl's Jr.   Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:48 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
Another thing I realized...

Why did she go to a fast food place only to take the salad home (where she obviously has a fork somewhere) and eat it on her bed? Like, besides her, who does that with a fast food salad?
LOL Not me. Who cares why she did it. It's sexy and that's all that counts. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
lycan1998

avatar

Posts : 56
UT points : 3015
Join date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Carl's Jr.   Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:11 pm

It doesnt really matter Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Carl's Jr.   

Back to top Go down
 
Carl's Jr.
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Fun & Games :: Random-
Jump to: