The Uuttitan Community Forums
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 New 3DS games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Momo

avatar

Posts : 1944
UT points : 4490
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 91
Location : in brawl owning n00bs

PostSubject: New 3DS games   Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:06 pm

there is 4 games i want to tell you about so lets get to it

Loz oot & starfox 64 REMAKES
not much to say but awesome

new animal crossing
ive always loved animal crossing so im exited for this game

New paper mario
now i hated super paper mario but this one is an RPG YESH THIS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Psyneko



Posts : 1496
UT points : 3523
Join date : 2010-02-09
Age : 20
Location : Victory Road

PostSubject: Re: New 3DS games   Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:48 pm

Don't forget to add in Black and Whie, as well as Mario Kart 3DS.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Psyneku
Nagi-Nagi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1026
UT points : 4741
Join date : 2009-07-24
Age : 23
Location : Brooklyn, NY

PostSubject: Re: New 3DS games   Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:50 pm

If they remake OoT for the 3DS, I will seriously save as much money as I can to get one and that game. It's seriously the best Zelda game of all time, and for it to be remade and portable makes it so much better.

_________________

{+}Phantom{-}
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NARANagi
Gir

avatar

Posts : 534
UT points : 4143
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: New 3DS games   Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:52 pm

Psyneko wrote:
Don't forget to add in Black and Whie, as well as Mario Kart 3DS.
Black and White are both for normal DS
Back to top Go down
Schizzovism

avatar

Posts : 101
UT points : 3121
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 23
Location : A place

PostSubject: Re: New 3DS games   Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:59 pm

Black and White are UNCONFIRMED for the 3DS, they're apparently on the DS. And I don't see Gamefreak, nor Pokémon, on here.
EDIT: Darn, Gir beat me to it.

I'm excited for all the games you posted except Animal Crossing; I got bored of Wild World pretty quickly, and I only had fun because some friends played it.
Back to top Go down
Psyneko



Posts : 1496
UT points : 3523
Join date : 2010-02-09
Age : 20
Location : Victory Road

PostSubject: Re: New 3DS games   Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:26 pm

Gir wrote:
Psyneko wrote:
Don't forget to add in Black and Whie, as well as Mario Kart 3DS.
Black and White are both for normal DS

Oops my bad Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Psyneku
Beastof2000

avatar

Posts : 654
UT points : 3763
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 21
Location : United States, OK

PostSubject: Re: New 3DS games   Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:53 pm

Schizzovism wrote:
Black and White are UNCONFIRMED for the 3DS, they're apparently on the DS. And I don't see Gamefreak, nor Pokémon, on here.
EDIT: Darn, Gir beat me to it.

I'm excited for all the games you posted except Animal Crossing; I got bored of Wild World pretty quickly, and I only had fun because some friends played it.
The only good Animal Crossing game was the one on the Game Cube. Wild World and the one on the Wii were both crap.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
dragonmxz

avatar

Posts : 884
UT points : 3873
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22
Location : Alameda, California

PostSubject: Re: New 3DS games   Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:03 pm

Wild world was good, but i got bored of the one on the cube and the wii...everyone knows it was a almost complete port of wild world.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

avatar

Posts : 1710
UT points : 5593
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 23
Location : Scranton

PostSubject: Re: New 3DS games   Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:16 pm

Ah, Paper Mario... The best N64 game I ever played Smile

Seriously, the battle style, game play, and even the graphics were completely amazing as far as N64 games go.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Neku

avatar

Posts : 248
UT points : 3578
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 22
Location : Whoville

PostSubject: Re: New 3DS games   Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:35 am

OMFG are these games confirmed? Oops I just nerdgasmed. Uhm so all these will be coming to the 3DS? If so then that's awesome. I love paper mario and star fox. Never played oot though.
Back to top Go down
Schizzovism

avatar

Posts : 101
UT points : 3121
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 23
Location : A place

PostSubject: Re: New 3DS games   Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:35 am

@Beast, that still proves my point that it's bad, at least right now. Since the last 2 games were bad, why would this one be any different? Granted, there is a chance that this one will be good, but I doubt it.
And for anyone who hasn't seen this yet: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/450185
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

avatar

Posts : 1710
UT points : 5593
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 23
Location : Scranton

PostSubject: Re: New 3DS games   Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:01 am

Schizzovism wrote:
@Beast, that still proves my point that it's bad, at least right now. Since the last 2 games were bad, why would this one be any different? Granted, there is a chance that this one will be good, but I doubt it.
And for anyone who hasn't seen this yet: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/450185

Haha so funny =)

I never even played Animal Crossing, but it was very funny, especially the part with the French frog
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1094
UT points : 4438
Join date : 2009-10-26
Age : 21
Location : It's a small world. Who knows?

PostSubject: Re: New 3DS games   Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:33 am

Beastof2000 wrote:
The only good Animal Crossing game was the one on the Game Cube. Wild World and the one on the Wii were both crap.

That makes absolutely no sense. You do realize that Wild World was, effectively, a remake of the original one for the Gamecube, except it had wifi, right? Have you even played the one for the Wii? It's pretty similar as well, except, wait, it has new and improved, better features. In fact, you probably haven't so much as played the Wii one. My mistake if you have, but, regardless, my point stands. and, by the way, you gave no basis at all for your argument. Why are they "crap"? It may not be your style of game, but I love Animal Crossing.

_________________


~Subscribe To My YouTube~
~Visit 4Ds Graphics Shop~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/elfarz
Beastof2000

avatar

Posts : 654
UT points : 3763
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 21
Location : United States, OK

PostSubject: Re: New 3DS games   Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:24 am

Elfar wrote:
Beastof2000 wrote:
The only good Animal Crossing game was the one on the Game Cube. Wild World and the one on the Wii were both crap.

That makes absolutely no sense. You do realize that Wild World was, effectively, a remake of the original one for the Gamecube, except it had wifi, right? Have you even played the one for the Wii? It's pretty similar as well, except, wait, it has new and improved, better features. In fact, you probably haven't so much as played the Wii one. My mistake if you have, but, regardless, my point stands. and, by the way, you gave no basis at all for your argument. Why are they "crap"? It may not be your style of game, but I love Animal Crossing.
You could do**** to your up stairs in Wild World and the one for the WII. You couldn't work for other people in the Wii version. Which made the game much more boring since you had to spend most of the time fishing for a way to get money. And the Wifi didn't really make it better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1094
UT points : 4438
Join date : 2009-10-26
Age : 21
Location : It's a small world. Who knows?

PostSubject: Re: New 3DS games   Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:54 am

Beastof2000 wrote:
Elfar wrote:
Beastof2000 wrote:
The only good Animal Crossing game was the one on the Game Cube. Wild World and the one on the Wii were both crap.

That makes absolutely no sense. You do realize that Wild World was, effectively, a remake of the original one for the Gamecube, except it had wifi, right? Have you even played the one for the Wii? It's pretty similar as well, except, wait, it has new and improved, better features. In fact, you probably haven't so much as played the Wii one. My mistake if you have, but, regardless, my point stands. and, by the way, you gave no basis at all for your argument. Why are they "crap"? It may not be your style of game, but I love Animal Crossing.
You could do**** to your up stairs in Wild World and the one for the WII. You couldn't work for other people in the Wii version. Which made the game much more boring since you had to spend most of the time fishing for a way to get money. And the Wifi didn't really make it better.

You know that, while you start off with the upstairs, that's just for saving, and you can get a second story on top of that one, if you pay it off far enough, right? Besides "working for other people" was never the way to make money. Sell fish to Tom Nook, collect fruits from cities of your friends, so that they sell for like 500 each, and, after planting a lot of those, you can easily make money like that, and just from collecting shells on the beach you can make about 2000 bells.

_________________


~Subscribe To My YouTube~
~Visit 4Ds Graphics Shop~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/elfarz
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New 3DS games   

Back to top Go down
 
New 3DS games
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: General Gaming :: Videogame News-
Jump to: