HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Motion Controls and 3D Gaming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neku

UT points : 3580

PostSubject: Motion Controls and 3D Gaming   Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:54 pm

What's up everybody, so after watching Nintendo's and Sony's press conferences for E3 2010 I wanted to know what you guys thought of the Playstation Move as well as Kinect. (formerly known as Project Natal) **For the record I am not a fanboy, however I think the playstation move is much more superior to natal Kinect because Kinect seems so redundant. The playstation move seems more precise, I realized that after seeing a demo of a game called "Sorcery" which used the playstation move. However I don't care for motion controls too much.

Then there is 3D gaming, we're all familiar with the 3DS. Well Sony is combining motion controls AND 3D. 3D gaming sounds very expensive and sounds like they're just trying to give a cheap thrill. Anyway, discuss, what do you think of motion controlled gaming as well as 3D in games?
Back to top Go down
Gir

UT points : 4145

PostSubject: Re: Motion Controls and 3D Gaming   Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:55 pm

Kinect was since the begging, in my opinion, a bit over the top. I cant imagine how tiresome a sports of fighting game would be, and if I wanted to skate, Id go to a park rather than have a wii sensor bar scan my skateborard

PS3 motion....rip-off is the perferct definiot. In 2007, CEO of Sony said the Wiimote was a lollipop, claiming he was too old for lollipops....then in 2010 Sony released what is pretty much an expensive tutsi-pop -_-
Back to top Go down

Motion Controls and 3D Gaming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: General Gaming :: Videogame News-
Jump to: