Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

its getting kinda boring...

Go down 
+9
Neku
lycan1998
RadioactiveRaichu
Noble Roar
boris5000
mrcatz
oniongravy64
Nagi-Nagi
dragonmxz
13 posters
AuthorMessage
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5972

its getting kinda boring... Empty
PostSubject: its getting kinda boring...   its getting kinda boring... EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:34 pm

for whatever reason all of the dissicusion has died lately. all the posts are in the forum games aside from a very few. Ian't there anything people want to discuss and get in a fun arguement about? is it cause of uutton leaving? your thoughts on why and what we should do about it and if you in particular noticed it.
Back to top Go down
Nagi-Nagi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Nagi-Nagi

UT points : 6843

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   its getting kinda boring... EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:16 pm

dragonmxz wrote:
is it cause of uutton leaving?

I personally think that this is the exact reason why the forum has died... It's leader has abandoned it, so it leaves no purpose to go any further.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NARANagi
oniongravy64
Owner
Owner
oniongravy64

UT points : 14101

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   its getting kinda boring... EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:36 am

Bit disappointing that a moderator seems to have conceded defeat, eh.

Anyway, it was always going to be an uphill battle when someone who attracted so many people to come here leaves, I think we should all have been aware of that. However, it is up to us to keep the place ticking in his absence. Whether you justify it because you wish to honour him, or just because you like to talk to people on forums, either way, there are people on here to be talked to; you just have to initiate more conversation.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/oniongravy64
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8657
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   its getting kinda boring... EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:19 am

yeah discussion has gone down but whne stuff slows down here I just wait for things to get more interesting.
Back to top Go down
boris5000

boris5000

UT points : 6191

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   its getting kinda boring... EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:25 am

Well, I don't think I need to go in too much depth about my opinion on this topic.
Back to top Go down
Noble Roar

Noble Roar

UT points : 6532

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   its getting kinda boring... EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:14 am

I'm sure we can find a way to bring people in. Maybe we can have another contest?

I'm sounding like an idealist. It's the end of the world for me.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/The_Star/index.php?
RadioactiveRaichu

RadioactiveRaichu

UT points : 5556

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   its getting kinda boring... EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:20 am

A contest might work. Im gonna start youtubing very soon and i can advertise it on there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RadioactiveRaichu
lycan1998

lycan1998

UT points : 5117

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   its getting kinda boring... EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:24 pm

Noble Roar wrote:
I'm sure we can find a way to bring people in. Maybe we can have another contest?

I'm sounding like an idealist. It's the end of the world for me.

agreed. its just getting boring on here with nothing to talk about
Back to top Go down
Noble Roar

Noble Roar

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   its getting kinda boring... EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:26 pm

A tournament maybe?
Or a new banner contest?

Donno, I guess I'll talk with someone
Back to top Go down
Neku

Neku

UT points : 5677

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   its getting kinda boring... EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Lol the responses you guys are giving are absolutely pathetic. We ARE the people of the forums correct? That means WE make the discussions, and the place has been gloomy since Uutton left but we are the ones who have to create discussion. Discussions aren't gonna come out of thin air people. We need to cause more conversation in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Noble Roar

Noble Roar

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   its getting kinda boring... EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:50 pm

Neku wrote:
Lol the responses you guys are giving are absolutely pathetic. We ARE the people of the forums correct? That means WE make the discussions, and the place has been gloomy since Uutton left but we are the ones who have to create discussion. Discussions aren't gonna come out of thin air people. We need to cause more conversation in my opinion.

I lol'd. Hard.
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5862

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   its getting kinda boring... EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:05 pm

I personally do not think the forums have died. I just think there has been less discussion lately. Because early last week there was a lot of discussion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5972

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   its getting kinda boring... EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:52 pm

well, i have done my duty and have promoted intresting discussion. I think that if we want to "bring people in" then we should on whatever profile on anysite we have advertise it, like on youtube or somesuch. im actually just happy to see everyone have a point of view on this.
Back to top Go down
Pialga93

Pialga93

UT points : 5746

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   its getting kinda boring... EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:01 pm

well fine, I'll just make some more interesting topics, I've been busy lately but I'll personally try to be more talkative on the forums
Back to top Go down
Neku

Neku

UT points : 5677

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   its getting kinda boring... EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:08 pm

Noble Roar wrote:
Neku wrote:

I lol'd. Hard.
Lol @ my semi-rage =D But yeah, I haven't been too active lately considering it's summer and well I do have some things to do. But I'll get on and post every now and then...Like I am doing right now. (shocker?!?)
Back to top Go down
Noble Roar

Noble Roar

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   its getting kinda boring... EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:16 pm

Neku wrote:
Noble Roar wrote:
Neku wrote:

I lol'd. Hard.
Lol @ my semi-rage =D But yeah, I haven't been too active lately considering it's summer and well I do have some things to do. But I'll get on and post every now and then...Like I am doing right now. (shocker?!?)

It's the end of the world
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7084

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   its getting kinda boring... EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:47 pm

Well you don't know what it's like to see a truly dead forum! Less discussion isn't a problem. At least there is osme discussion at all.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Momo

Momo

UT points : 6589

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   its getting kinda boring... EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:44 pm

SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
Well you don't know what it's like to see a truly dead forum! Less discussion isn't a problem. At least there is osme discussion at all.

so u mean your fourm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   its getting kinda boring... Empty

Back to top Go down

its getting kinda boring...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Reality :: General Discussion-
Jump to: