The Uuttitan Community Forums
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 its getting kinda boring...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dragonmxz

avatar

Posts : 884
UT points : 3513
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Alameda, California

PostSubject: its getting kinda boring...   Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:34 pm

for whatever reason all of the dissicusion has died lately. all the posts are in the forum games aside from a very few. Ian't there anything people want to discuss and get in a fun arguement about? is it cause of uutton leaving? your thoughts on why and what we should do about it and if you in particular noticed it.
Back to top Go down
Nagi-Nagi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1026
UT points : 4381
Join date : 2009-07-24
Age : 22
Location : Brooklyn, NY

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:16 pm

dragonmxz wrote:
is it cause of uutton leaving?

I personally think that this is the exact reason why the forum has died... It's leader has abandoned it, so it leaves no purpose to go any further.

_________________

{+}Phantom{-}
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/NARANagi
oniongravy64
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 282
UT points : 11642
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 25
Location : Lancashire, UK

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:36 am

Bit disappointing that a moderator seems to have conceded defeat, eh.

Anyway, it was always going to be an uphill battle when someone who attracted so many people to come here leaves, I think we should all have been aware of that. However, it is up to us to keep the place ticking in his absence. Whether you justify it because you wish to honour him, or just because you like to talk to people on forums, either way, there are people on here to be talked to; you just have to initiate more conversation.

_________________
******* Thanks folks for the nice sigs. =) *******



Subscribe please ^
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/oniongravy64
mrcatz

avatar

Posts : 1982
UT points : 6198
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 22
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:19 am

yeah discussion has gone down but whne stuff slows down here I just wait for things to get more interesting.
Back to top Go down
boris5000

avatar

Posts : 423
UT points : 3727
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 24
Location : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:25 am

Well, I don't think I need to go in too much depth about my opinion on this topic.
Back to top Go down
Noble Roar

avatar

Posts : 870
UT points : 4073
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 22
Location : Mosquito Heaven

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:14 am

I'm sure we can find a way to bring people in. Maybe we can have another contest?

I'm sounding like an idealist. It's the end of the world for me.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/The_Star/index.php?
RadioactiveRaichu

avatar

Posts : 185
UT points : 3097
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in a Nuclear plant

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:20 am

A contest might work. Im gonna start youtubing very soon and i can advertise it on there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/RadioactiveRaichu
lycan1998

avatar

Posts : 56
UT points : 2658
Join date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:24 pm

Noble Roar wrote:
I'm sure we can find a way to bring people in. Maybe we can have another contest?

I'm sounding like an idealist. It's the end of the world for me.

agreed. its just getting boring on here with nothing to talk about
Back to top Go down
Noble Roar

avatar

Posts : 870
UT points : 4073
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 22
Location : Mosquito Heaven

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:26 pm

A tournament maybe?
Or a new banner contest?

Donno, I guess I'll talk with someone
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/The_Star/index.php?
Neku

avatar

Posts : 248
UT points : 3218
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 21
Location : Whoville

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Lol the responses you guys are giving are absolutely pathetic. We ARE the people of the forums correct? That means WE make the discussions, and the place has been gloomy since Uutton left but we are the ones who have to create discussion. Discussions aren't gonna come out of thin air people. We need to cause more conversation in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Noble Roar

avatar

Posts : 870
UT points : 4073
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 22
Location : Mosquito Heaven

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:50 pm

Neku wrote:
Lol the responses you guys are giving are absolutely pathetic. We ARE the people of the forums correct? That means WE make the discussions, and the place has been gloomy since Uutton left but we are the ones who have to create discussion. Discussions aren't gonna come out of thin air people. We need to cause more conversation in my opinion.

I lol'd. Hard.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/The_Star/index.php?
Beastof2000

avatar

Posts : 654
UT points : 3403
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 20
Location : United States, OK

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:05 pm

I personally do not think the forums have died. I just think there has been less discussion lately. Because early last week there was a lot of discussion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
dragonmxz

avatar

Posts : 884
UT points : 3513
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Alameda, California

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:52 pm

well, i have done my duty and have promoted intresting discussion. I think that if we want to "bring people in" then we should on whatever profile on anysite we have advertise it, like on youtube or somesuch. im actually just happy to see everyone have a point of view on this.
Back to top Go down
Pialga93

avatar

Posts : 717
UT points : 3287
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 24
Location : Illinois

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:01 pm

well fine, I'll just make some more interesting topics, I've been busy lately but I'll personally try to be more talkative on the forums
Back to top Go down
Neku

avatar

Posts : 248
UT points : 3218
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 21
Location : Whoville

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:08 pm

Noble Roar wrote:
Neku wrote:
Lol the responses you guys are giving are absolutely pathetic. We ARE the people of the forums correct? That means WE make the discussions, and the place has been gloomy since Uutton left but we are the ones who have to create discussion. Discussions aren't gonna come out of thin air people. We need to cause more conversation in my opinion.

I lol'd. Hard.
Lol @ my semi-rage =D But yeah, I haven't been too active lately considering it's summer and well I do have some things to do. But I'll get on and post every now and then...Like I am doing right now. (shocker?!?)
Back to top Go down
Noble Roar

avatar

Posts : 870
UT points : 4073
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 22
Location : Mosquito Heaven

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:16 pm

Neku wrote:
Noble Roar wrote:
Neku wrote:
Lol the responses you guys are giving are absolutely pathetic. We ARE the people of the forums correct? That means WE make the discussions, and the place has been gloomy since Uutton left but we are the ones who have to create discussion. Discussions aren't gonna come out of thin air people. We need to cause more conversation in my opinion.

I lol'd. Hard.
Lol @ my semi-rage =D But yeah, I haven't been too active lately considering it's summer and well I do have some things to do. But I'll get on and post every now and then...Like I am doing right now. (shocker?!?)

It's the end of the world
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/The_Star/index.php?
SoulSilverHeartGold

avatar

Posts : 2486
UT points : 4625
Join date : 2009-08-12
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:47 pm

Well you don't know what it's like to see a truly dead forum! Less discussion isn't a problem. At least there is osme discussion at all.

Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Momo

avatar

Posts : 1944
UT points : 4130
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 90
Location : in brawl owning n00bs

PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:44 pm

SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
Well you don't know what it's like to see a truly dead forum! Less discussion isn't a problem. At least there is osme discussion at all.

so u mean your fourm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: its getting kinda boring...   

Back to top Go down
 
its getting kinda boring...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Guarding. Could this get any more boring? (C A R Y S Y O)
» Help!! My manor is boring!!
» Sims 3 University is so boring!!
» Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring !
» Another boring orks blog

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Reality :: General Discussion-
Jump to: