0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
mrcatz

UT points : 6373
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Lebron James   Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:35 pm

Okay if you are a NBA fan (or watch sportscenter/sportsnation) you must be sick of hearing all the Lebron James talk. Well he has anounced that he will announce his decision on where he will play next year. Well what team do you think it is, these are the contenders

Cleveland Cavaliers- Lebron has made it to the playoffs in all his seasons as a Cav but has never won a NBA finals game. He is a 2 time MVP with the Cav's but can't get that title. Cleveland has a new coach (Byron Scott who has been successful with the Nets and Hornets). Cleveland does have the oppurtunithy to get Chris Bosh (talented player from Toronto) who Lebron wants to play with. It would require a lot of sacrifice to get Bosh however.

Chicago Bulls- Chicago has cleared a lot of room to sign big players this summer. They currently have a succesful point guard Derrick Rose and Joekim Noah. The Bulls also express interest in Bosh along with Miami's Dwane Wade. Chicago has potential to sign Bosh and Dwayne Wade or Lebron. Chicago also hs a new coach (Tom Thibideaux i think). They have been to 2 playoffs without Lebron and with him have a great chance to win one. Teh bulls also had Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen in the past so the historcial factor plays a big part.

Miami Heat- Dwayne Wade is the star of the Heat but will he return? Well he has expressed interest in them which could attract James. Miami could sign Bosh, Wade, and James potentially but the problem is the James and Wade won't both be the star player. Ego and Money will both affect if the two play together. Bith players are friends and play well together but will one take backseat. Miami is predicted to get both Bosh and Wade but not James.

New York Knicks- New York has already made their move in the plan to sign James by Aquiring Amare Stoudamire (Powerful Phoenix player who dominates in the paint). James has met with this team twice and he has expressed interest in the big apple. But why sign just cuz of one above average player when he has the chance to play with D-Wade and Chris Bosh? Well Denver Nuggets Carmelo Anthony (2003 NCAA champion with Syracuse) has the opportunity to go elseware next year. Anthony would make a great adition alongside James. NY could also sign Carlos Boozer who is a decent player that could help at a championship run

LA Clippers- Not much to say they have vry little chance and have a weak roster. Jameas would only sign there to play more games Versus Lakers Kobe Bryant. Honestly La has little chance.

New Jersey Nets- Well the Nets have been a disappointment by not making any big off season moves. They want to aquire a superb point guard to attract James. They have already made moves to aquire New Orleans Hornets Chris Paul (who should not leave cuz I'd miss him here) and have expressed interest in San Antonio Spur's Tony Parker. They only have 2 great players but both are young. James would only come here if he knew that he would play with Paul/Parker/ or some other name like David Lee. All in all, there is no definate chance he plays with a superstar.

In short these are is Best case scenario opportunities:
Clevland: Play with Chris Bosh and old team
Chicago: Play with Chris Bosh/Derrick Rose/ Joekim Noah
Miami: Play with Wade/ Bosh but not be star player he was in Cleveland
New York: Play with Stoudamire/ and maybe Anhony and Boozer in the future
LA: Play with okay players and have to face one of the best teams frequently
New Jersey: Play with Paul/Parker MAYBE.

So vote please cuz this is like my longest topic EVER and I'm curious to see where he will go.

PS I vote Chicago or NY (if he knows he will get another star player in the future

PSS If you don't understand ask me or just don't vote cuz I want honest opinions

PSSS most america says Cleveland with Chicago second

Sorry for the length Razz
Back to top Go down
ninjatreecko12

UT points : 3289

PostSubject: Re: Lebron James   Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:35 am

I really don't care where James go. But I'm guessing New York Knicks will get him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/tromboneandpokemon12
Kanrik
Admin
Admin

UT points : 12237
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: Lebron James   Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:24 am

We have to keep our Cleveland Curse going, which means Lebron aint staying.
This way, all of our teams will suck cheers

-Sig and Avi made by me-
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
mrcatz

PostSubject: Re: Lebron James   Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:58 am

Kanrik wrote:
We have to keep our Cleveland Curse going, which means Lebron aint staying.
This way, all of our teams will suck cheers

lol yeah you can't have that
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

PostSubject: Re: Lebron James   Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:35 pm

Okay everyone it was miami so for the 3 of you that voted thanks a mod can lock this now
Back to top Go down
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

UT points : 4253

PostSubject: Re: Lebron James   Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:51 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/elfarz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lebron James   

Back to top Go down