Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well today was great...

Go down 
+5
SoulSilverHeartGold
Daiko
dragonmxz
satisuicune
Shnoogle
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7692

Well today was great... Empty
PostSubject: Well today was great...   Well today was great... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:51 pm

Yeah, not really

First, I was told that I had to wash and clean my mom's car today (outside and inside), and after I finished washing the outside it started to storm... So now I have to wait until I can do the rest of it which sucks because I want to just get it done

So, like 2 hours ago when that happened I went downstairs to play some PS3 to pass the time... Except when I got downstairs, all of the games were gone! So I called my mom, asking if she took them away or something stupid like that, and she said that her and my dad agreed that I was addicted and needed a "break"... the fact is, I just got back from Prague yesterday, so I haven't played for 2 weeks, and before I left when I actually could play there was a 4 day period that I hadn't played at all... So it went like this - 1 Week to Prague... 1st day I played a liitle PS3, next day maybe a little, and not much the 3rd. When it got to the last 4 days I didn't play at all. Sorry if that was hard to follow, I have a hard time explaining stuff sometimes, but the point is that I am not addicted to video games at all and they think so... And the bad thing about my parents is that they are so stubborn and whenever I ask them if I can have anything back that they have taken they say "Stop asking or you never will", and when I don't ask they completely forget and don't even remember where they "hid" said item. Seriously, my dad took my iPod Touch over 3 months ago, and he has completely forgot about it now, and probably doesn't even know where it is.

Last, during the storm a patio table broke and there was tiny little glass pieces everywhere. Can you guess who had to clean it up? No, not my lazy little sister or my annoying parents... Duh, me

So yeah feelin' pretty crappy right now... just thought I'd share to make me feel a bit better
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
satisuicune

satisuicune

UT points : 5345

PostSubject: Re: Well today was great...   Well today was great... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:54 pm

Lol, I feel sorry for you. That never has happened to me but I hope you can get your PS3 back soon, and finish cleaning your mom's car. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/satisuicune
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5972

PostSubject: Re: Well today was great...   Well today was great... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:03 pm

creepy, your parents are EXTREMELEY simalar to mine. yeah, but that sucks a lot. how old is your sister? maybe if she was young then they dont want her working with glass.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: Well today was great...   Well today was great... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:04 pm

dragonmxz wrote:
creepy, your parents are EXTREMELEY simalar to mine. yeah, but that sucks a lot. how old is your sister? maybe if she was young then they dont want her working with glass.

She's 14 so she is capable lol

Thanks both of you (=
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

UT points : 6812

PostSubject: Re: Well today was great...   Well today was great... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:10 pm

You get it harder some ways, easier in others compared to me Smile

I don't do as much work, but my sister does Jack Sh*t or stands eating Ice Cream, watching me suffer and tidy the house up and crap -.-

So I know how you feel! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://spearpillar.roflforum.net/forum.htm
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: Well today was great...   Well today was great... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:15 pm

Daiko wrote:

I don't do as much work, but my sister does Jack Sh*t or stands eating Ice Cream, watching me suffer and tidy the house up and crap -.-

Haha my sister does the same!

All the time after dinner my dad usually tells me and my sisters (yes I do have 2 sisters... one is away in Hungary right now and she is 17) to clean the table... However, it usually goes like this:

My older sister says that she always clears the table or that she has HW or something and she leaves
My younger sister pretends like she is still eating until the whole table is cleared except her plate
I clear the table because no one else will do it and my conscience is big when it comes to that for some reason
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7084

PostSubject: Re: Well today was great...   Well today was great... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:42 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
Daiko wrote:

Haha my sister does the same!

All the time after dinner my dad usually tells me and my sisters (yes I do have 2 sisters... one is away in Hungary right now and she is 17) to clean the table... However, it usually goes like this:

My older sister says that she always clears the table or that she has HW or something and she leaves
My younger sister pretends like she is still eating until the whole table is cleared except her plate
I clear the table because no one else will do it and my conscience is big when it comes to that for some reason

Try having 2 sisters and being the only boy/youngest of the family. I have to hear irl stuff 24/7 O_O

Anyways I feel bad for you having parents that dont know how much you really play. My parents just yell at me... (REALLY loud)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
LucarioLady

LucarioLady

UT points : 5769

PostSubject: Re: Well today was great...   Well today was great... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:42 pm

Sorry, I just got bored and stoped reading in the middle of it.
But that is some really bad luck.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: Well today was great...   Well today was great... EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:37 am

Hahaha YES!!!

So a few days ago I came up with this plan... Whenever my parents aren't home or are somewhere else in the house no where close to me, I would search specific rooms of the house for my games. I searched my parents bedroom like twice, and several other rooms in the house. Yesterday night my mom gave me a huge unintentional hint by saying that my dad hides things simply and doesn't make an effort to make them impossible to find. So, the next morning, today, I figured that since the games were originally downstairs, they probably still are there... I was searching the storage room of my house and I found them in an old filing cabinet behind a bunch of old papers Smile

Even thougj I cannot play whenever I want, I can play when I'm home alone, which happens quite frequently
Back to top Go down
Pialga93

Pialga93

UT points : 5746

PostSubject: Re: Well today was great...   Well today was great... EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:28 am

That was the same situation with me, my dad actually took a box of my games away back in 6th grade for 2 years! All because I walked into my room?seriously that's why. I got my games back, but he lost my ps2 and snes.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: Well today was great...   Well today was great... EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:37 am

Wow dude that sucks I'm sorry =/

lol my dad took away my iPod Touch like 3 months ago and he completely forgot about it until I reminded him yesterday and he was all like "Oh I didn't even know I had it... Come to think of it, I don't even know where it is"

So my mom helped me look for it and she finally found it in his sock drawer... eww
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8657
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: Well today was great...   Well today was great... EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:03 pm

ouch. Hope you get it all back soon man and your parents see the voice of reason calling out o them.
Back to top Go down
MasterChief132475860

MasterChief132475860

UT points : 5626

PostSubject: Re: Well today was great...   Well today was great... EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:32 pm

dude i know how it feels it the same way with me if my parents ask me to do something and i forget i get yelled at about it and have to drop what im doing and get it done, but if my sisters forget all they get is ok you can do it tomorrow and not get yelled at it's like our parents hate the sons of the family or something -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well today was great...   Well today was great... Empty

Back to top Go down

Well today was great...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Reality :: Had a bad day...-
Jump to: