Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1.

Go down 
+18
Darkravenn12
FlareZen
akaFilanachi
CaseyR
frogoholic1
Gir
Pialga93
leafshadow
SoulSilverHeartGold
Shnoogle
Elfar
Daiko
Skypirate
Darkhunter101
Momo
satisuicune
ninjatreecko12
dragonmxz
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5979

Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1. Empty
PostSubject: Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1.   Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:47 pm

And welcome to the battiling area. Bidding is finally over and so now the meat of the tournament is about to begin.

I would love to show you the pairings but unfortunatley the managers have not given them to me yet. SO! Managers! Please Pm me who you want in each tier battle in a format like this.

OU 1: Daiko
OU 2: Axel
UU 1: Shnoogle
UU 2: Gir
Ubers: Blumey

That is the format and all the tiers you will battle in. So managers,lets get this started!

First Round Match Ups:

[size=18]Uuttitans Legends
(4) V.S Team Ninja (1)

DPP OU :dragonmxz vs Momo
DPP OU :DarkRavennBoris5000 vs RomulusMomo
DPP UU :Darkraveen vs Caseyr
DPP UU :Gir vs Romulus Randomer
DPP Uber:Gir vs Caseyr

Black and White Elite (0) V.S Metalheads (0)

DPP OU : Pialga93 vs Ninjatreecko12
DPP OU : FlareZen vs Darkhunter101
DPP UU :Shnoogle vs Daiko
DPP UU : Shnoogle vs Darkhunter101
DPP Ubers: MissTayylor vs SirFunchalot

Team Hope (1) V.S The Flaming Congregation(4)
DPP OU : Skypirate vs Leafshadow
DPP OU : Elfar vs AxelSoulSilverHeartGold
DPP UU : satisuicune vs Leafshadow
DPP UU : SkyPirate vs Evil OggieSoulSilverHeartGold
DPP Ubers: Frogoholic vs akaFilanachi

Good Luck!

Last edited by dragonmxz on Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:24 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
ninjatreecko12

ninjatreecko12

UT points : 5580

PostSubject: Re: Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1.   Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:49 pm

Hey Dragon I PMed you my other team you need to sav for me. You think you can do it in time?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tromboneandpokemon12
satisuicune

satisuicune

UT points : 5352

PostSubject: Re: Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1.   Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:51 pm

When shall we PM you the lineups by?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/satisuicune
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

PostSubject: Re: Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1.   Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:35 pm

AFAP, or as Fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

UT points : 6596

PostSubject: Re: Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1.   Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:10 pm

i dont have a full team
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

PostSubject: Re: Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1.   Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:23 pm

you have 3 members besides yourself:

TheOddSlinky:( i gave him to you so that you could fill out your roster)

CaseyR

Romulus

And then you have one of these people battle twice k?
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1.   Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:23 pm

dragonmxz wrote:

CaseyR

Romulus

fine but i should have had daiko Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
satisuicune

satisuicune

PostSubject: Re: Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1.   Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:23 pm

Momo wrote:
dragonmxz wrote:

CaseyR

Romulus

fine but i should have had daiko Rolling Eyes
You really need to stop complaining and just go on in life... no turning back...

Dragon, I will be PM'ing my lineup in a little bit. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

PostSubject: Re: Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1.   Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:03 pm

lol you already gave me your lineup.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1.   Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:27 pm

if sirfutchalot dose a tier other than ou can i have him cuz theoddslinky is no use to me at all

Ω
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

PostSubject: Re: Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1.   Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:29 pm

he dose all tiers, but if you want him you have to beat darkhunter in a match...
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1.   Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:43 pm

dragonmxz wrote:
he dose all tiers, but if you want him you have to beat darkhunter in a match...
do u mean sati but anyways ok it will have to be pokemon online though
Back to top Go down
Darkhunter101

Darkhunter101

UT points : 6083

PostSubject: Re: Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1.   Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:19 pm

I'll PM it as soon as ié talked to the players on my team. Seeing as someone will need to play twice.
Oh and Sir Funchalot is on my team right?
Back to top Go down
satisuicune

satisuicune

PostSubject: Re: Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1.   Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:28 pm

Lol, you have to battle Momo for him, I think...
Back to top Go down
Skypirate

Skypirate

UT points : 5090

PostSubject: Re: Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1.   Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:45 am

Some of the spelling around here is making me retch. It's battling not battliling and does not dose. Come on guys, please get a grasp of the basic English language. Punctuation is helpful too... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

UT points : 6819

PostSubject: Re: Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1.   Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:26 am

Skypirate wrote:
Some of the spelling around here is making me retch. It's battling not battliling and does not dose. Come on guys, please get a grasp of the basic English language. Punctuation is helpful too... Neutral

Get used to it.

It happens on every forum, and no amount of complaining will change that fact.

Anyways, you may want to have less topics next time dragon.
Back to top Go down
http://spearpillar.roflforum.net/forum.htm
satisuicune

satisuicune

PostSubject: Re: Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1.   Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:31 am

Lol, it doesn't happen in every forum. For example, Smogon frowns on spelling mistakes, I mean they may let go of it once or twice, but something spelled liek is obviously not a mistake... and they don't like that...
Back to top Go down
Skypirate

Skypirate

PostSubject: Re: Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1.   Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:35 am

It just makes you look like a moron, but whatever. If you want people to be unable to understand you because you're incapable of spelling basic words correctly then fine, go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Elfar

UT points : 6545

PostSubject: Re: Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1.   Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:04 am

As off topic as this is, Skypirate's right.

Quote :
17. GRAMMAR
Don't worry; we're not going to ban you or anything like that if you're not good at this, but please try your best to post with reasonably good grammar, punctuation, etc... Bad grammar can be very hard to understand, and believe it or not, it just makes the place look better if posts are posted with good grammar. So come on guys, capitalize your "I's" and end your sentences with a period, question mark, etc. Keep in mind that this is a forum, and not an instant messenger or chatroom.

Now stop it with the arguing. And Skypirate, stop judging people for "dose" oppose to does. That's a pretty simple typo that could be made easily. Get back on topic.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/elfarz
Skypirate

Skypirate

PostSubject: Re: Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1.   Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:43 am

I'm not judging anyone, I'm just saying I can't understand why people can't just type the simple things correctly - it would make it a lot easier for me and others to follow this topic if they did. And it was obviously not a typo, it occurred two times in a row from two separate people, and I've seen both people do it before. Dose is a completely different word to does, and its confusing, especially when combined with lack of correct punctuation. As much as I feel it's irritating to type like a two year old, I wasn't trying to start an argument. I was merely asking people to try forming legible sentences so that this whole thing ran smoothly and I didn't have to read things three times before realising what's going on. I apologise if I seemed like I was judging anyone.

Now when do we play the first match?
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7699

PostSubject: Re: Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1.   Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:24 am

Skypirate wrote:
I'm not judging anyone, I'm just saying I can't understand why people can't just type the simple things correctly - it would make it a lot easier for me and others to follow this topic if they did. And it was obviously not a typo, it occurred two times in a row from two separate people, and I've seen both people do it before. Dose is a completely different word to does, and its confusing, especially when combined with lack of correct punctuation. As much as I feel it's irritating to type like a two year old, I wasn't trying to start an argument. I was merely asking people to try forming legible sentences so that this whole thing ran smoothly and I didn't have to read things three times before realising what's going on. I apologise if I seemed like I was judging anyone.

Now when do we play the first match?

I have to agree... It's not judging people when you ask them to have better grammar... Sometimes it is an accident, I understand that, but when I repeatedly see the same people with poor spelling, it just gets annoying.

Anyways, is this going to start when everyone sends in their roster order?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
satisuicune

satisuicune

PostSubject: Re: Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1.   Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:53 am

I guess... but I thought everyone already sent in their rosters... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1.   Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:15 pm

satisuicune wrote:
I guess... but I thought everyone already sent in their rosters... Neutral
not meh i need to know if i get sirfuntchalot
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

PostSubject: Re: Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1.   Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:54 pm

could i please instead of having you guys battle each other just pull a name out of a hat? i kinda want to get this started and with you guys having diffrent time zones and all its going to be way too hard. and sorry for the mispellings, i just edited it, the topic that is. and dont worry daiko, this is going to be the last topic, because as soon as week one is over we wil begin week 2 on the same topic, unlike the SPL.
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

PostSubject: Re: Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1.   Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:00 pm

sorry for the double post but i just realized that SSHG said he has no internet, so until he dose, i will be managing for him, unless someone else wants to take the job. dont worry, if he PMs me the lineup that he wants ill do his, but until then ill manage for him unless somebody else would like to voulunteer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1.   Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1. Empty

Back to top Go down

Uuttitan Premier League - Official Battling, Season 1.
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next