Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calm Mind Gastrodon???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UU/NUnoob

UT points : 5041

Calm Mind Gastrodon??? Empty
PostSubject: Calm Mind Gastrodon???   Calm Mind Gastrodon??? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:56 pm

This is a move set that i would only see fitting in NU tiers and could possibly be a great sweeper.

Calm mind
surf
recover
Hidden power/ice beam

Natures: Sassy/Modest

EV spread: 244 HP, 200 SpDef, 64 SpAtk

This gastron would be good to be brought in on Sp. sweepers. Its bulkyness will give it time to set up and as you get down to low health you can just recover the damage away, and if you see fit, you can keep CMing up. Surf is a great STAB move. You can have the coice of having a hidden power typing if it your that lucky, or just go with ice beam for any Grass,dragon and i believe a few other types. As for the natures, Sassy would be good due to the increase of SpAtk and the uselessness of Physical Atk, or Go with modest considering it will do the same thing but it will lower gastrodons speed, which with a base sat of 39, its not fast to begin with.

I mite make it and make a video of it in action. Very Happy plz dnt be brutal this is my 1st idea that came to mind Razz but plz tell me if u could recommend any ideas Smile
Back to top Go down
Darkravenn12

Darkravenn12

UT points : 6551

PostSubject: Re: Calm Mind Gastrodon???   Calm Mind Gastrodon??? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:59 pm

Well this set is kind of pointless since gastrodon cant learn calm mind
http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/gastrodon/moves
Back to top Go down
UU/NUnoob

UT points : 5041

PostSubject: Re: Calm Mind Gastrodon???   Calm Mind Gastrodon??? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 1:04 pm

i just realized that -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calm Mind Gastrodon???   Calm Mind Gastrodon??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Calm Mind Gastrodon???
Page 1 of 1