The Uuttitan Community Forums
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 What do you think of my new graphic?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cdplayar

avatar

Posts : 1468
UT points : 5935
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 22
Location : Ontario, Canada!

PostSubject: What do you think of my new graphic?   Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:31 pm



Thoughts and opinions, please be harsh, I want the bare bones truth on how you feel and how to improve.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Evil

avatar

Posts : 1177
UT points : 5648
Join date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my new graphic?   Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:37 pm

omg it sucks so bad it makes me wanna kill noble and his retarded images and yells out troll so he can get me in trouble :@@@ £$(&@£*$&@!£)@

lolkk


Its just basic thats all, it would look better without the text, or a different font.

gj
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

avatar

Posts : 1468
UT points : 5935
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 22
Location : Ontario, Canada!

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my new graphic?   Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:40 pm

Evil wrote:
omg it sucks so bad it makes me wanna kill noble and his retarded images and yells out troll so he can get me in trouble :@@@ £$(&@£*$&@!£)@

lolkk


Its just basic thats all, it would look better without the text, or a different font.

gj

Thanks.
I added a bit too much doggy stuff, it ruined the job I did on the lighting stuffs.
I'll make a few variations and post em up.
:B
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
mrcatz

avatar

Posts : 1982
UT points : 6680
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 23
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my new graphic?   Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:01 pm

It looks nioce good job. Also I love your avatar Razz
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

avatar

Posts : 1468
UT points : 5935
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 22
Location : Ontario, Canada!

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my new graphic?   Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:44 pm

mrcatz wrote:
It looks nioce good job. Also I love your avatar Razz

**** right, I wanna trade cards!

Thanks catz!<3

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Noble Roar

avatar

Posts : 870
UT points : 4555
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 23
Location : Mosquito Heaven

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my new graphic?   Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:56 pm

Evil wrote:
omg it sucks so bad it makes me wanna kill noble and his retarded images and yells out troll so he can get me in trouble :@@@ £$(&@£*$&@!£)@

lolkk


Its just basic thats all, it would look better without the text, or a different font.

gj

Killing people on the internet is serious business
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/The_Star/index.php?
Evil

avatar

Posts : 1177
UT points : 5648
Join date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my new graphic?   Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:04 am

Noble Roar wrote:
Evil wrote:
omg it sucks so bad it makes me wanna kill noble and his retarded images and yells out troll so he can get me in trouble :@@@ £$(&@£*$&@!£)@

lolkk


Its just basic thats all, it would look better without the text, or a different font.

gj

Killing people on the internet is serious business

vry srs
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

avatar

Posts : 1710
UT points : 5715
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 24
Location : Scranton

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my new graphic?   Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:25 am

mrcatz wrote:
It looks nioce good job. Also I love your avatar Razz

I have to second this haha... It's probably the best avatar I have ever seen Smile

Anywho, it looks good... Just one question -

What does the [S]he be[lie]ve[d] thing mean?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
cdplayar

avatar

Posts : 1468
UT points : 5935
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 22
Location : Ontario, Canada!

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my new graphic?   Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:33 am

Shnoogle wrote:
mrcatz wrote:
It looks nioce good job. Also I love your avatar Razz

I have to second this haha... It's probably the best avatar I have ever seen Smile

Anywho, it looks good... Just one question -

What does the [S]he be[lie]ve[d] thing mean?

Thanks for liking the avi.
Very Happy

Ok, so, for the [S]he be[lie]ve[d]
It's like She Lied
& He believed.
Get it?
It sounds better when the girl believed.
Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Shnoogle

avatar

Posts : 1710
UT points : 5715
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 24
Location : Scranton

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my new graphic?   Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:36 am

cdplayar wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:
mrcatz wrote:
It looks nioce good job. Also I love your avatar Razz

I have to second this haha... It's probably the best avatar I have ever seen Smile

Anywho, it looks good... Just one question -

What does the [S]he be[lie]ve[d] thing mean?
Thanks for liking the avi.
Very Happy

Ok, so, for the [S]he be[lie]ve[d]
It's like She Lied
& He believed.
Get it?
It sounds better when the girl believed.
Razz

Oh lol I was trying to put it together like He Beve and Slied =P

It's clever and I like it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
cdplayar

avatar

Posts : 1468
UT points : 5935
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 22
Location : Ontario, Canada!

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my new graphic?   Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:54 am

Shnoogle wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:
mrcatz wrote:
It looks nioce good job. Also I love your avatar Razz

I have to second this haha... It's probably the best avatar I have ever seen Smile

Anywho, it looks good... Just one question -

What does the [S]he be[lie]ve[d] thing mean?
Thanks for liking the avi.
Very Happy

Ok, so, for the [S]he be[lie]ve[d]
It's like She Lied
& He believed.
Get it?
It sounds better when the girl believed.
Razz

Oh lol I was trying to put it together like He Beve and Slied =P

It's clever and I like it

Thanks.
^_^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
mrcatz

avatar

Posts : 1982
UT points : 6680
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 23
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my new graphic?   Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:55 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:
mrcatz wrote:
It looks nioce good job. Also I love your avatar Razz

I have to second this haha... It's probably the best avatar I have ever seen Smile

Anywho, it looks good... Just one question -

What does the [S]he be[lie]ve[d] thing mean?
Thanks for liking the avi.
Very Happy

Ok, so, for the [S]he be[lie]ve[d]
It's like She Lied
& He believed.
Get it?
It sounds better when the girl believed.
Razz

Oh lol I was trying to put it together like He Beve and Slied =P

It's clever and I like it

lol i did the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my new graphic?   

Back to top Go down
 
What do you think of my new graphic?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» polar express graphic
» Graphic novel sale.
» What graphic program do you use? - BGF Graphics Design Club
» Zenescope graphic novel
» For BZ About Wintermute Engine

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Art :: Drawings and Photography-
Jump to: