The Uuttitan Community Forums
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 One Manga (dot) Com closing!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neku

avatar

Posts : 248
UT points : 3333
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 22
Location : Whoville

PostSubject: One Manga (dot) Com closing!   Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:03 pm

So as many of my fellow Otaku's would know, the Manga uploading site, known as One Manga is closing due to views on manga scanlations. Which sucks balls for all us manga readers out there. Personally I'm not that crazy about anime anymore but I might start watching it again lol. The top mangas like Death Note, Naruto, D-Gray Man, Bleach, One Piece, Claymore, Fairy Tale, and etc. Will gradually be taken down. So I suggest to all who love manga to do their last reading as soon as possible for that sight anyway.

With the "death" of OM this will only lead to another large Manga uploading site.
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1486
UT points : 12177
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 26
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: One Manga (dot) Com closing!   Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:06 pm

Wanna know where I read mine?
Youtube

_________________



-Sig and Avi made by me-
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
mrcatz

avatar

Posts : 1982
UT points : 6313
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 22
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: One Manga (dot) Com closing!   Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:34 pm

Kanrik wrote:
Wanna know where I read mine?
Youtube

lolz i did that until i forgot what naruto chapter i was on Razz
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1486
UT points : 12177
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 26
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: One Manga (dot) Com closing!   Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:35 pm

mrcatz wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
Wanna know where I read mine?
Youtube

lolz i did that until i forgot what naruto chapter i was on Razz
Just go on Youtube on Thursday, and then look for "Naruto Manga English" and filter it to "Uploaded Today"

done

_________________



-Sig and Avi made by me-
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
mrcatz

avatar

Posts : 1982
UT points : 6313
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 22
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: One Manga (dot) Com closing!   Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:42 pm

Kanrik wrote:
mrcatz wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
Wanna know where I read mine?
Youtube

lolz i did that until i forgot what naruto chapter i was on Razz
Just go on Youtube on Thursday, and then look for "Naruto Manga English" and filter it to "Uploaded Today"

done

thanks i'll try this. I was mad when i found out that OM.com was closing right when the series got really interesting
Back to top Go down
Noble Roar

avatar

Posts : 870
UT points : 4188
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 22
Location : Mosquito Heaven

PostSubject: Re: One Manga (dot) Com closing!   Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:01 pm

It is copyright infringement

I buy mine at half price books
The money I save is crazy
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/The_Star/index.php?
boris5000

avatar

Posts : 423
UT points : 3842
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 25
Location : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: One Manga (dot) Com closing!   Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:49 am

Is it wrong that I saved every naruto chapter published onto the internet onto my PC.

I knew this was going to happen Razz
Back to top Go down
Gir

avatar

Posts : 534
UT points : 3898
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: One Manga (dot) Com closing!   Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:25 am

boris5000 wrote:
Is it wrong that I saved every naruto chapter published onto the internet onto my PC.

I knew this was going to happen Razz
I should have done that with the Death Note manga :/

_________________


Dan hitted the nail on how Gen V metagame is gonna be:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

avatar

Posts : 1468
UT points : 5568
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada!

PostSubject: Re: One Manga (dot) Com closing!   Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:40 am

Gir wrote:
boris5000 wrote:
Is it wrong that I saved every naruto chapter published onto the internet onto my PC.

I knew this was going to happen Razz
I should have done that with the Death Note manga :/

^ Quoted for truth!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
mrcatz

avatar

Posts : 1982
UT points : 6313
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 22
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: One Manga (dot) Com closing!   Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:57 am

cdplayar wrote:
Gir wrote:
boris5000 wrote:
Is it wrong that I saved every naruto chapter published onto the internet onto my PC.

I knew this was going to happen Razz
I should have done that with the Death Note manga :/

^ Quoted for truth!

wow i jsut realized that's where I read the whole death note series Sad
Back to top Go down
Neku

avatar

Posts : 248
UT points : 3333
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 22
Location : Whoville

PostSubject: Re: One Manga (dot) Com closing!   Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:06 pm

Lol I hate reading off of youtube. I don't only read Naruto so some of the less super popular mangas won't be on youtube. I'll find a new site lol. It was a good idea saving the chapters btw lol. But it'd take alot of space probably, if you were to say save every Naruto Shippudden chapter lol.
Back to top Go down
Noble Roar

avatar

Posts : 870
UT points : 4188
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 22
Location : Mosquito Heaven

PostSubject: Re: One Manga (dot) Com closing!   Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:06 pm

Neku wrote:
Lol I hate reading off of youtube. I don't only read Naruto so some of the less super popular mangas won't be on youtube. I'll find a new site lol. It was a good idea saving the chapters btw lol. But it'd take alot of space probably, if you were to say save every Naruto Shippudden chapter lol.

file compression ftw
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/The_Star/index.php?
Temius

avatar

Posts : 643
UT points : 3238
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: One Manga (dot) Com closing!   Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:49 pm

guys, you can find up-to-date chapters of bleach, naruto, and one piece and other popular series on a site called spectrum nexus. just google it. The pages take slightly longer to load, but it does the same thing onemanga did
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

avatar

Posts : 1982
UT points : 6313
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 22
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: One Manga (dot) Com closing!   Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:10 pm

Temius wrote:
guys, you can find up-to-date chapters of bleach, naruto, and one piece and other popular series on a site called spectrum nexus. just google it. The pages take slightly longer to load, but it does the same thing onemanga did


cool thanks for telling me
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1486
UT points : 12177
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 26
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: One Manga (dot) Com closing!   Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:20 pm

or you could just go to Manga Stream and get them they day they get scanned?

_________________



-Sig and Avi made by me-
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
Temius

avatar

Posts : 643
UT points : 3238
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: One Manga (dot) Com closing!   Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:24 pm

Wow, I didn't even know about that.
Back to top Go down
Evil

avatar

Posts : 1177
UT points : 5281
Join date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: One Manga (dot) Com closing!   Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:39 pm

lol you cheap promiscuous women

you all are cheap, buy the real thing, how else is the company that makes this gonna get money when they're dead broke? ;3
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

avatar

Posts : 884
UT points : 3628
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Alameda, California

PostSubject: Re: One Manga (dot) Com closing!   Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:51 am

even when i go to bookstores to read manga, i just sit and read it and don't bother to buy it. i stopped buying manga when i realized that because of how fast i read the darn books, its not worth the 8 dollars. and the rest of my manga i borrow from the libray. so shutting down one manga isn't going to make me give them my money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: One Manga (dot) Com closing!   

Back to top Go down
 
One Manga (dot) Com closing!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Phantom Zone Chatswood closing it's doors.
» CLOSING STATEMENTS FROM THE FINAL 2
» Warcraft manga
» Otaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you!
» recommend me a manga

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Reality :: General Discussion-
Jump to: