Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fear the 'Chu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RadioactiveRaichu

RadioactiveRaichu

UT points : 5535

Fear the 'Chu Empty
PostSubject: Fear the 'Chu   Fear the 'Chu EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:18 pm

This is my first team in awhile. So I could be a bit rusty so I might make some mistakes. First of all this is an UU/NU tier team meant to utilize the special events the 'Chu's had received. This is for single battles. So can you rate my team. (BTW, I do not mess with IVs. Sorry, but I dont. I dont have PokeSav, so I cant do it that way. So If I have hidden power for one my pokemon it will only remain there if I get a decent type. If not Ill replace it.)

Lead:

Raichu- Focus Sash
Ability: Static
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 Spd, 160 Def, 98 Sp. Def

Moves:
Toxic
Thunderwave
BrickBreak
ThunderPunch

I chose Raichu as my lead because of its 100 base Spd, and decent move pool. I chose Toxic and Thunderwave for statis effects that can criple a lead that comes back later in the game. And Brickbreak for taking down Barriers. And thudnerpunch for taking down flying/water leads.

This is what I call a harrasser cause I dont know what else to put. Razz

(Spiky Eared) Pichu- Focus Sash
Nature: Naughty (My event Pichu was naughty and I didnt bother trying for a better nature)
EVs: 252 Spd, 252 Sp. Atk, 6 Def

Moves:
Pain Split
Thunderbolt
Magnet Rise
Hidden Power(If good)/ Grass Knot

Pichus reason of being on this team is to take a huge chunk out of walls that underestimate his power. Once a teammate has fallen he comes in and Pain Splits to get severely hurt the opposing wall considering Pichu's low HP. And once its low enough Pichu takes them out with either Thunderbolt or hiddenpower/grass knot.
Also, Magnet Rise is there to cut the weakness to ground as many walls carry EQ.

Special Sweeper:

Pikachu-Light Ball
Nature: Im not sure because this is the PBR Pikachu so what ever nature I get)
EVs: 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Spd, 6 Def.

Moves:
Surf
Thunderbolt
Hiddenpower/Grassknot
Magnet Rise

Hidden Power/ Grassknot for coverage. Surf is to take out unsuspecting ground walls. And thunderbolt has STAB and plus the lightball, Pikachu's thunderblot will be almost at chuck norris level.

Physical Wall:

Cloyster-Leftovers
Ability: Shell Armor
Nature: Careful
EVs: 252 Sp. Def, 40 Atk, 40 Sp. Atk, 18 Def, 160 HP

Moves:
Explosion
Rest
Avalanche/ Return (I cant decide for STAB or higher base.)
Surf

Since Cloyster has amazingly high defense I felt that it was unnecessary to give it huge amounts of defense EVs. I gave him EVs in sp. def so he doesnt get destroyed by a wall carrying a special move.

Special Wall:

Venusaur-Black Sludge
Ability: Overgrow
Nature: Calm
EVs: 252 Sp. Def, 176 HP, 82 Def

Moves:
Leech Seed
Giga Drain
Sludge Bomb
Roar

Leech Seed, Giga Drain, and Black Sludge give Venusuar his hitpoints back so much that I felt it unnecessary to give it rest, recover, etc. Roar is to swap out a pokemon that could be a threat to venusaur before it can be. Sludge Bomb is just another move for coverage and STAB.

Physical Sweeper:

Moltres-Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Lonely
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 6 Def

Moves:
U-Turn
Aerial Ace
Will-o-Wisp
FlameThrower

Yes, I know I said physical sweeper and Moltres has flamethrower. Moltres lacks a physical fire type move. I was thinking about using a Houndoom but Moltres's base attack is higher. Tell me whatyou think on that.

So this is my team. Dont even think about posting "Scarfed Donphan would own this team!!!"
Cause I already know that and that is why all three of the other non Raichu evolution pokemon are either strong or neutral to ground. So give me your opinions on this team. This is one of my best teams and one of my most unique.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RadioactiveRaichu
FlareZen

FlareZen

UT points : 5145

Fear the 'Chu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear the 'Chu   Fear the 'Chu EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:47 pm

RadioactiveRaichu wrote:
This is my first team in awhile. So I could be a bit rusty so I might make some mistakes. First of all this is an UU/NU tier team meant to utilize the special events the 'Chu's had received. This is for single battles. So can you rate my team. (BTW, I do not mess with IVs. Sorry, but I dont. I dont have PokeSav, so I cant do it that way. So If I have hidden power for one my pokemon it will only remain there if I get a decent type. If not Ill replace it.)

Lead:

Raichu- Focus Sash
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 Spd, 160 Def, 98 Sp. Def

Moves:
Toxic
Thunderwave
BrickBreak
ThunderPunch

I chose Raichu as my lead because of its 100 base Spd, and decent move pool. I chose Toxic and Thunderwave for statis effects that can criple a lead that comes back later in the game. And Brickbreak for taking down Barriers. And thudnerpunch for taking down flying/water leads.

This is what I call a harrasser cause I dont know what else to put. Razz

(Spiky Eared) Pichu- Focus Sash
Nature: Naughty (My event Pichu was naughty and I didnt bother trying for a better nature)
EVs: 252 Spd, 252 Sp. Atk, 6 Def

Moves:
Pain Split
Thunderbolt
Magnet Rise
Hidden Power(If good)/ Grass Knot

Pichus reason of being on this team is to take a huge chunk out of walls that underestimate his power. Once a teammate has fallen he comes in and Pain Splits to get severely hurt the opposing wall considering Pichu's low HP. And once its low enough Pichu takes them out with either Thunderbolt or hiddenpower/grass knot.
Also, Magnet Rise is there to cut the weakness to ground as many walls carry EQ.

Special Sweeper:

Pikachu-Light Ball
Nature: Im not sure because this is the PBR Pikachu so what ever nature I get)
EVs: 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Spd, 6 Def.

Moves:
Surf
Thunderbolt
Hiddenpower/Grassknot
Magnet Rise

Hidden Power/ Grassknot for coverage. Surf is to take out unsuspecting ground walls. And thunderbolt has STAB and plus the lightball, Pikachu's thunderblot will be almost at chuck norris level.

Physical Wall:

Cloyster-Leftovers
Ability: Shell Armor
Nature: Careful
EVs: 252 Sp. Def, 40 Atk, 40 Sp. Atk, 18 Def, 160 HP

Moves:
Explosion
Rest
Avalanche/ Return (I cant decide for STAB or higher base.)
Surf

Since Cloyster has amazingly high defense I felt that it was unnecessary to give it huge amounts of defense EVs. I gave him EVs in sp. def so he doesnt get destroyed by a wall carrying a special move.

Special Wall:

Venusaur-Black Sludge
Ability: Overgrow
Nature: Calm
EVs: 252 Sp. Def, 176 HP, 82 Def

Moves:
Leech Seed
Giga Drain
Sludge Bomb
Roar

Leech Seed, Giga Drain, and Black Sludge give Venusuar his hitpoints back so much that I felt it unnecessary to give it rest, recover, etc. Roar is to swap out a pokemon that could be a threat to venusaur before it can be. Sludge Bomb is just another move for coverage and STAB.

Physical Sweeper:

Moltres-Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Lonely
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 6 Def

Moves:
U-Turn
Aerial Ace
Will-o-Wisp
FlameThrower

Yes, I know I said physical sweeper and Moltres has flamethrower. Moltres lacks a physical fire type move. I was thinking about using a Houndoom but Moltres's base attack is higher. Tell me whatyou think on that.

So this is my team. Dont even think about posting "Scarfed Donphan would own this team!!!"
Cause I already know that and that is why all three of the other non Raichu evolution pokemon are either strong or neutral to ground. So give me your opinions on this team. This is one of my best teams and one of my most unique.

In-game team? since spiky ear pichu can't enter wi-fi.
Back to top Go down
RadioactiveRaichu

RadioactiveRaichu

UT points : 5535

Fear the 'Chu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear the 'Chu   Fear the 'Chu EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:18 pm

It cant. Well their goes my idea for a team. Now I need someone who can take Pichu's place. Which I doubt any pokemon can.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RadioactiveRaichu
TDiamond

UT points : 4978

Fear the 'Chu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear the 'Chu   Fear the 'Chu EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:48 pm

RadioactiveRaichu wrote:
It cant. Well their goes my idea for a team. Now I need someone who can take Pichu's place. Which I doubt any pokemon can.
Why don't you just use a different Pichu.
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7063

Fear the 'Chu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear the 'Chu   Fear the 'Chu EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:54 am

TDiamond wrote:
RadioactiveRaichu wrote:
Why don't you just use a different Pichu.

Don't revive dead topics please.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Sponsored content

Fear the 'Chu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear the 'Chu   Fear the 'Chu Empty

Back to top Go down

Fear the 'Chu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Strategy-
Jump to: