The Uuttitan Community Forums
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Sturdy Pokemon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mrcatz

avatar

Posts : 1982
UT points : 6194
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 22
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: Sturdy Pokemon   Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:29 pm

Momo wrote:
mrcatz wrote:
Momo wrote:
with lapras it only gets one block of the exp bar per battle Crying or Very sad

what level was it at?
around 40

hmm, well if most of your other guys are between 45-50 you could prbably make it with the level 40 lapras
Back to top Go down
Momo

avatar

Posts : 1944
UT points : 4126
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 90
Location : in brawl owning n00bs

PostSubject: Re: Sturdy Pokemon   Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:30 pm

mrcatz wrote:
Momo wrote:
mrcatz wrote:
Momo wrote:
with lapras it only gets one block of the exp bar per battle Crying or Very sad

what level was it at?
around 40

hmm, well if most of your other guys are between 45-50 you could prbably make it with the level 40 lapras
no they were like 30ish and lapras was like 35
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

avatar

Posts : 1982
UT points : 6194
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 22
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: Sturdy Pokemon   Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:32 pm

Momo wrote:
mrcatz wrote:
Momo wrote:
mrcatz wrote:
Momo wrote:
with lapras it only gets one block of the exp bar per battle Crying or Very sad

what level was it at?
around 40

hmm, well if most of your other guys are between 45-50 you could prbably make it with the level 40 lapras
no they were like 30ish and lapras was like 35

oh well your screwed then
Back to top Go down
Momo

avatar

Posts : 1944
UT points : 4126
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 90
Location : in brawl owning n00bs

PostSubject: Re: Sturdy Pokemon   Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:33 pm

mrcatz wrote:
Momo wrote:
mrcatz wrote:
Momo wrote:
mrcatz wrote:
Momo wrote:
with lapras it only gets one block of the exp bar per battle Crying or Very sad

what level was it at?
around 40

hmm, well if most of your other guys are between 45-50 you could prbably make it with the level 40 lapras
no they were like 30ish and lapras was like 35

oh well your screwed then
inorite but now im going to fight red anyway
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

avatar

Posts : 1982
UT points : 6194
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 22
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: Sturdy Pokemon   Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:37 pm

Momo wrote:
mrcatz wrote:
Momo wrote:
mrcatz wrote:
Momo wrote:
mrcatz wrote:
Momo wrote:
with lapras it only gets one block of the exp bar per battle Crying or Very sad

what level was it at?
around 40

hmm, well if most of your other guys are between 45-50 you could prbably make it with the level 40 lapras
no they were like 30ish and lapras was like 35

oh well your screwed then
inorite but now im going to fight red anyway

I was a noob my fight with red. My team had a Mawile and an Arceaus. I knew it wasn;t fair to use maile cuz it would like OHKO everything twice
Back to top Go down
Momo

avatar

Posts : 1944
UT points : 4126
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 90
Location : in brawl owning n00bs

PostSubject: Re: Sturdy Pokemon   Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:42 pm

mrcatz wrote:
Momo wrote:
mrcatz wrote:
Momo wrote:
mrcatz wrote:
Momo wrote:
mrcatz wrote:
Momo wrote:
with lapras it only gets one block of the exp bar per battle Crying or Very sad

what level was it at?
around 40

hmm, well if most of your other guys are between 45-50 you could prbably make it with the level 40 lapras
no they were like 30ish and lapras was like 35

oh well your screwed then
inorite but now im going to fight red anyway

I was a noob my fight with red. My team had a Mawile and an Arceaus. I knew it wasn;t fair to use maile cuz it would like OHKO everything twice
well i wont do that then
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

avatar

Posts : 884
UT points : 3509
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Alameda, California

PostSubject: Re: Sturdy Pokemon   Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:58 am

in my game i beat the E4 with my level 40 team, whixh actually wasnt that bad, with it having arcanine, scizor, gengar, togekiss, frealigatr, and amphros. olance freaking murdered me tho, and i won with 7 hp on my arcanine. i cant beat read at all tho as my team is only level 53 and his team is i the eightys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sturdy Pokemon   

Back to top Go down
 
Sturdy Pokemon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Statistical (slightly) Pokemon Role Play
» Statistical Pokemon Journey
» Pokemon Unova Journeys.......starting date!
» Please help my son - Pokemon cards needed!
» Greatest Pokemon ever?!?!?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Discussion-
Jump to: