The Uuttitan Community Forums
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Uutton's Legacy Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
mrcatz

avatar

Posts : 1982
UT points : 6194
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 22
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:41 pm

Gir wrote:
Ok guys, I know I probably shouldnt say this, and I apologize in advance, but I just wanna get it off my system: I told you

I respect you ore Razz

Also love the sig CD
Back to top Go down
Momo

avatar

Posts : 1944
UT points : 4126
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 90
Location : in brawl owning n00bs

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:43 pm

got a new sig
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

avatar

Posts : 1468
UT points : 5449
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada!

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:43 pm

mrcatz wrote:
Gir wrote:
Ok guys, I know I probably shouldnt say this, and I apologize in advance, but I just wanna get it off my system: I told you

I respect you ore Razz

Also love the sig CD

Thank you, tell me what you guys think of MY version of the UT banner.
^__^
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Momo

avatar

Posts : 1944
UT points : 4126
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 90
Location : in brawl owning n00bs

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:46 pm

i liek ur new sig
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

avatar

Posts : 1468
UT points : 5449
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada!

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:48 pm

Momo wrote:
i liek ur new sig

^^
I'm determined to get it as the new UT banner!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
mrcatz

avatar

Posts : 1982
UT points : 6194
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 22
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:50 pm

Momo wrote:
got a new sig

eh I think it's better to remove it
Back to top Go down
Momo

avatar

Posts : 1944
UT points : 4126
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 90
Location : in brawl owning n00bs

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:51 pm

mrcatz wrote:
Momo wrote:
got a new sig

eh I think it's better to remove it
i like it

it revenge for uutton
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

avatar

Posts : 1982
UT points : 6194
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 22
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:55 pm

Momo wrote:
mrcatz wrote:
Momo wrote:
got a new sig

eh I think it's better to remove it
i like it

it revenge for [Derp Ex-leader]

Okay, I just don't want to go to far with this
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

avatar

Posts : 2486
UT points : 4621
Join date : 2009-08-12
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:57 pm

Momo wrote:
mrcatz wrote:
Momo wrote:
got a new sig

eh I think it's better to remove it
i like it

it revenge for [Derp Ex-leader]

He did make these forums so at least show a little respect. With out him you would never meet anyone here.
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
cdplayar

avatar

Posts : 1468
UT points : 5449
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada!

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:58 pm

Take it off Momo.
-_____________________________________________________________________-
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
oniongravy64
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 282
UT points : 11638
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 25
Location : Lancashire, UK

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:59 pm

SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
Momo wrote:
mrcatz wrote:
Momo wrote:
got a new sig

eh I think it's better to remove it
i like it

it revenge for [Derp Ex-leader]

He did make these forums so at least show a little respect. With out him you would never meet anyone here.

We are far better off laughing this off than getting all serious and over-flaming the fact he was less than pleasant with his comments. Just be glad there is a strong enough nucleus here for us to keep going.

_________________
******* Thanks folks for the nice sigs. =) *******



Subscribe please ^


Last edited by oniongravy64 on Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : TYPO -MUST SHOOT SELF!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/oniongravy64
SoulSilverHeartGold

avatar

Posts : 2486
UT points : 4621
Join date : 2009-08-12
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:01 pm

oniongravy64 wrote:
SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
Momo wrote:
mrcatz wrote:
Momo wrote:
got a new sig

eh I think it's better to remove it
i like it

it revenge for [Derp Ex-leader]

He did make these forums so at least show a little respect. With out him you would never meet anyone here.

We are far better off laughing this off than getting all serious and over-flaming the fact he was less than pleasant with his comments. Just be glad there is a strong enough nucleus here for us to keep going.

Excatly Dan. Momo your signature is going too far.
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
eaglehawks

avatar

Posts : 307
UT points : 2717
Join date : 2010-06-14
Location : Johto

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Seems like I missed all the badmouthing.

I used to be a big fan of Uutton and Gigatitan since two years ago. I would literally sit there everyday waiting for a new video from Uutton or Gigatitan. I wanted to join Uuttitan, I was just too lazy to pick my *** up and join. When Gigatitan went on temporary leave, I basically just watched Uutton videos, with a little bit of Oniongravy and Kanrik, but mostly Uutton. When Uutton left, I decided to join here, partly because it was a tribute to him, partly because I felt that Serebii was dead. So I joined here and met lots of great people. Then I just learned that he literally f*cked us over.

I now show no sympathy for him because he let so many down. You have 2000 members on this forum plus his voluminous amount of suscribers on Youtube, he let down about more or less 9000 people. It is understandable at first why he decides to eradicate himself of the interwebs, but the text is enough to prove that he doesn't care.

Now my unorganized paragraphs may seem jumbled, but understand that he was a white elephant, a false idol.

And just because I took the time out to post this up does not mean I'm homo.

btw, is there something that inhibits me from posting the word g_ay, because it always changes to strait, which doesn't really fit @_@
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

avatar

Posts : 1710
UT points : 5229
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 22
Location : Scranton

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:19 pm

What to say... Or type I mean

To be honest, I have always liked Uutton and his videos, but never really talked to him via Uutton Partay, PMs etc... so I never knew his real personality or anything, therefore I cannot really say much other than this was unexpected. Quite frankly, I really don't care about this whole thing right now because I don't want to waste my time getting angry about a guy who doesn't care much at all anyways =/
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
GaiaAero
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator


Posts : 466
UT points : 3904
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:54 pm

cdplayar wrote:
Take it off Momo.
-_____________________________________________________________________-

Your banner is more retarded than his.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Psyneko



Posts : 1496
UT points : 3159
Join date : 2010-02-09
Age : 19
Location : Victory Road

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:29 am

Well that sure is sad.

But the loss of one person won't change my bliss for the forums and YT.

It's better to just forget about it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Psyneku
Pialga93

avatar

Posts : 717
UT points : 3283
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 24
Location : Illinois

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:36 am

Psyneko wrote:
Well that sure is sad.

But the loss of one person won't change my bliss for the forums and YT.

It's better to just forget about it...
XD I find this funny now, how in a day, our perception of someone goes from renowned leader to uncaring abandoner in an instant.
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

avatar

Posts : 1468
UT points : 5449
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada!

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:37 am

GaiaAero wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
Take it off Momo.
-_____________________________________________________________________-

Your banner is more retarded than his.

Mine's sexy.
You're just jealous.
His was also taking a shot at TJ.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Psyneko



Posts : 1496
UT points : 3159
Join date : 2010-02-09
Age : 19
Location : Victory Road

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:07 am

Pialga93 wrote:
Psyneko wrote:
Well that sure is sad.

But the loss of one person won't change my bliss for the forums and YT.

It's better to just forget about it...
XD I find this funny now, how in a day, our perception of someone goes from renowned leader to uncaring abandoner in an instant.

Indeed, it shows how much peoples opinion of someone changes so much just by what they say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Psyneku
boris5000

avatar

Posts : 423
UT points : 3723
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 24
Location : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:06 am

I totally did not see that coming [/sarcasm]

As the great Abdel Adrian once said "Where to now?"

Back to top Go down
ninjatreecko12

avatar

Posts : 461
UT points : 3110
Join date : 2009-12-22
Age : 19
Location : The Sooner State!

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:47 am

You can't say this was a surprise but I'm kinda shocked of how he acted like he just irratated of this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/tromboneandpokemon12
GaiaAero
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator


Posts : 466
UT points : 3904
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:01 am

cdplayar wrote:
GaiaAero wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
Take it off Momo.
-_____________________________________________________________________-

Your banner is more retarded than his.

Mine's sexy.
You're just jealous.
His was also taking a shot at TJ.

Jealous of what?
That you drew up a stupid looking banner in Paint in what, 5 seconds?
You're not being funny.
Nice job giving Kanrik an afro btw.
And who cares if he's taking a shot at TJ. At this point, we could care less

_________________
Back to top Go down
Psyneko



Posts : 1496
UT points : 3159
Join date : 2010-02-09
Age : 19
Location : Victory Road

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:28 am

Seriously, it's nothing to get worked up about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Psyneku
Gir

avatar

Posts : 534
UT points : 3779
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:39 am

GaiaAero wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
GaiaAero wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
Take it off Momo.
-_____________________________________________________________________-

Your banner is more retarded than his.

Mine's sexy.
You're just jealous.
His was also taking a shot at TJ.

Jealous of what?
That you drew up a stupid looking banner in Paint in what, 5 seconds?
You're not being funny.
Nice job giving Kanrik an afro btw.
And who cares if he's taking a shot at TJ. At this point, we could care less

Game, set and match

_________________


Dan hitted the nail on how Gen V metagame is gonna be:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

avatar

Posts : 1468
UT points : 5449
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada!

PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:51 am

Gir wrote:
GaiaAero wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
GaiaAero wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
Take it off Momo.
-_____________________________________________________________________-

Your banner is more retarded than his.

Mine's sexy.
You're just jealous.
His was also taking a shot at TJ.

Jealous of what?
That you drew up a stupid looking banner in Paint in what, 5 seconds?
You're not being funny.
Nice job giving Kanrik an afro btw.
And who cares if he's taking a shot at TJ. At this point, we could care less

Game, set and match

Not really...
Neutral
I'd take mien off if Kanrik or Dan were offended by it, and I was jsut trying to have a few laughs.
Neutral
Just noticed, but we're are trolling.
Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Uutton's Legacy Tournament   

Back to top Go down
 
The Uutton's Legacy Tournament
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Clint Dunning - University of Ottawa Tournament
» 5th AnnualPanthers/Falcons Boys Senior Basketball Tournament
» 1850 40K Tournament, Sat. Feb 20, at Bookery in Fairborn
» 1500pts Daemonhunters + Grey Knights tournament list.
» North Shore Invitational Tournament Dec. 2-4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Start Menu :: Annoucements-
Jump to: