The Uuttitan Community Forums
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 What made you join the UT forums?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FreaKaz0id

avatar

Posts : 1235
UT points : 3349
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 22
Location : Under You're Bed

PostSubject: What made you join the UT forums?   Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:56 pm

So yeah, What made you join the forums?
Me, well... I wanted to know some cool people so I joined Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFreaKazOide
Randomer19934

avatar

Posts : 1261
UT points : 3320
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 24
Location : In this post

PostSubject: Re: What made you join the UT forums?   Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:07 pm

In all honesty, I only joined because I wanted to be in Team Celahir (when it was still alive) but I liked it here and met some cool people and stayed. Then went for a bit because I stopped playing Pokemon competitively for a bit and then returned because I started again.

This epic speech was typed with one hand at an average rate of 5 words per second.
Back to top Go down
Pialga93

avatar

Posts : 717
UT points : 3373
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 24
Location : Illinois

PostSubject: Re: What made you join the UT forums?   Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:48 pm

I had been a fan of Uuton and gigiatitan, plus I had never joined a pokemon forum. I had only gone on the wifi battlegrounds, but I had started to get interest in other topics and met some cool people.
Back to top Go down
Momo

avatar

Posts : 1944
UT points : 4216
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 91
Location : in brawl owning n00bs

PostSubject: Re: What made you join the UT forums?   Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:48 pm

^
basically


Last edited by Momo on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
oniongravy64
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 282
UT points : 11728
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 25
Location : Lancashire, UK

PostSubject: Re: What made you join the UT forums?   Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:50 pm

Momo wrote:
^
basicly

Basically*

Joined because TJ initially needed help running the place, as he did with #UuttonPartay. Simple as.

_________________
******* Thanks folks for the nice sigs. =) *******



Subscribe please ^
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/oniongravy64
frynaut

avatar

Posts : 303
UT points : 3118
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 22
Location : Around Maine

PostSubject: Re: What made you join the UT forums?   Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:42 pm

I joined a random forum to back up the failure of what my old forum was.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/frynaut
Evil

avatar

Posts : 1177
UT points : 5252
Join date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: What made you join the UT forums?   Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:13 am

i was bored and typed in pokemon forums in youtube
Back to top Go down
Psyneko



Posts : 1496
UT points : 3249
Join date : 2010-02-09
Age : 20
Location : Victory Road

PostSubject: Re: What made you join the UT forums?   Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:24 am

I joined from watching Uutton's videos. And thought it sounded like a pretty cool place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Psyneku
EnglishPlonker

avatar

Posts : 165
UT points : 3603
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 22
Location : Pelaw

PostSubject: Re: What made you join the UT forums?   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:59 am

I joined because it seemed to be a big thing when it started, so I thought I'd give it a shot
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkProtector
ninjatreecko12

avatar

Posts : 461
UT points : 3200
Join date : 2009-12-22
Age : 19
Location : The Sooner State!

PostSubject: Re: What made you join the UT forums?   Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:53 am

Watched Uutton's videos and thought that I should come here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/tromboneandpokemon12
SoulSilverHeartGold

avatar

Posts : 2486
UT points : 4711
Join date : 2009-08-12
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: What made you join the UT forums?   Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:28 am

I join to learn stuff in battling and mainly because of Uutton.
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
mrcatz

avatar

Posts : 1982
UT points : 6284
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 22
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: What made you join the UT forums?   Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:55 pm

that was over a year ago so I don't remember
Back to top Go down
FreaKaz0id

avatar

Posts : 1235
UT points : 3349
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 22
Location : Under You're Bed

PostSubject: Re: What made you join the UT forums?   Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:39 pm

mrcatz wrote:
that was over a year ago so I don't remember
What? You say it's over 9000?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFreaKazOide
mrcatz

avatar

Posts : 1982
UT points : 6284
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 22
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: What made you join the UT forums?   Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:05 pm

FreaKaz0id wrote:
mrcatz wrote:
that was over a year ago so I don't remember
What? You say it's over 9000?

I don't know Vegeta destroyed the scouter
Back to top Go down
leafshadow

avatar

Posts : 1254
UT points : 4061
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 24
Location : toronto/Ontario

PostSubject: Re: What made you join the UT forums?   Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:45 pm

Mostly to get better and battle the strongest. But I stayed cause this is a fun place.
Back to top Go down
Termite

avatar

Posts : 17
UT points : 2632
Join date : 2010-08-27

PostSubject: Re: What made you join the UT forums?   Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:23 pm

pcyneco showed me it
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

avatar

Posts : 1468
UT points : 5539
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada!

PostSubject: Re: What made you join the UT forums?   Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:37 pm

I liked Gigatitan, and I found Uutton through him, and Uutton still was on UT, and like made videos on it, so I joined. I wasn't a fanboy though,.
Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
kecleon2000



Posts : 20
UT points : 2622
Join date : 2010-08-30

PostSubject: Re: What made you join the UT forums?   Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:43 pm

2 reason

i liked uuttons videos before he left

and i was bored
Back to top Go down
Psyneko



Posts : 1496
UT points : 3249
Join date : 2010-02-09
Age : 20
Location : Victory Road

PostSubject: Re: What made you join the UT forums?   Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:25 am

Termite wrote:
pcyneco showed me it

I wish I didn't if you're not going to spell my name right Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Psyneku
boris5000

avatar

Posts : 423
UT points : 3813
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 25
Location : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: What made you join the UT forums?   Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:41 am

I joined because I wanted to beat uutton. And I did twice Smile
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

avatar

Posts : 246
UT points : 2764
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: What made you join the UT forums?   Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:43 am

I joined because Cdplayar would always talk about how funny everyone on the forum was, so I joined.
It's even been, like, a whole week now!
Back to top Go down
nikodem123asdf

avatar

Posts : 274
UT points : 3325
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: What made you join the UT forums?   Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:00 pm

i joined cause i weanted to help beat the record or somethink and i stayed writing on forum is also useful when you want to learn english a bit better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What made you join the UT forums?   

Back to top Go down
 
What made you join the UT forums?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Chronicals Of The Grey Knight Forums Chapter +1+
» Characters join squads
» A New toolbar for My Brute Forums
» Fan made Chaos Dwarf army book
» nwn.bioware.com - the official NWN Bioware Forums are CLOSED.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Fun & Games :: Random-
Jump to: