The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pokemon Wifi Battles (title suggestion)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
boris5000

UT points : 3813

PostSubject: Pokemon Wifi Battles (title suggestion)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:55 pm

Now I'm sure this topic would have popped up sooner or later - so idecided to take it up upon me.

Now, if my suspicions are correct - there are some budding youthful pokemon battlers here on the forums that obviously want to show their achievement - right? I personally may/may not contribute to the youtube channel - but I have been a part of a forumbased youtube channel, so i have some experience in how it can fail and thrive.

Now this is just a suggestion; instead of having each individual post a battle and titling it
Code:
{Momo}Wifibattle #2 vs World

The channel itself should endeavor to keep it as tidy as possible and perhaps title all videos as a collective rather than singular videos here and there.

Code:
WifiBattle 341: {SSHG} vs world
the latter making all wifi battles included so that we do not get countless videos titled as the former.

Obviously wifi battles should be narrated and in a good quality and a reasonable length.

Discuss anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Admin

UT points : 12148
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wifi Battles (title suggestion)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:16 pm

Thats probably how things were going to be done anyways.

-Sig and Avi made by me-
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
Momo

UT points : 4216

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wifi Battles (title suggestion)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:41 pm

boris5000 wrote:
Now I'm sure this topic would have popped up sooner or later - so idecided to take it up upon me.

Now, if my suspicions are correct - there are some budding youthful pokemon battlers here on the forums that obviously want to show their achievement - right? I personally may/may not contribute to the youtube channel - but I have been a part of a forumbased youtube channel, so i have some experience in how it can fail and thrive.

Now this is just a suggestion; instead of having each individual post a battle and titling it
Code:
{Momo}Wifibattle #2 vs World

The channel itself should endeavor to keep it as tidy as possible and perhaps title all videos as a collective rather than singular videos here and there.

Code:
WifiBattle 341: {SSHG} vs world
the latter making all wifi battles included so that we do not get countless videos titled as the former.

Obviously wifi battles should be narrated and in a good quality and a reasonable length.

Discuss anyway.
Yes exactly.
Back to top Go down
Randomer19934

UT points : 3320

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wifi Battles (title suggestion)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:31 pm

Sorry, but I don't fully understand. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wifi Battles (title suggestion)   

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Wifi Battles (title suggestion)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1