Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are some good counters to popular pokemon?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Temius

Temius

UT points : 5561

What are some good counters to popular pokemon? Empty
PostSubject: What are some good counters to popular pokemon?   What are some good counters to popular pokemon? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:19 pm

I am new, and I have trouble fighting against pokemon like gengar and infernape. what are some counters to these and other popular pokemon?
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7671

What are some good counters to popular pokemon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are some good counters to popular pokemon?   What are some good counters to popular pokemon? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:49 pm

Starmie is an excellent counter to Infernape, as is Tentacruel and depending on if it has HP [Ice] or not Dragonite makes a good check. Countering Gengar completely depends on its move set. Scizor can counter the most popular Sub-Pain Split Gengar, and Blissey can counter non Focus Punch Gengar. Suicune friends can check variants without Thunderbolt. Overall, once Gengar is in play it can be tough to switch into, but it is so very frail that if you can get in a Pokémon that can take a hit, like Metagross, it is pretty much dead. Intelligent prediction is useful when facing Gengar... Like, if your T-Tar is in on a Gengar, maybe switch to Choice Scarf Rotom-A on the Focus Blast and take it out the next turn with Shadow Ball.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze

What are some good counters to popular pokemon?
Page 1 of 1