Share | 

The cubone theory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Temius

UT points : 3181

PostSubject: Re: The cubone theory    Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:00 pm

that makes no sense. If you hack the game, and it does something weird, you can't say that that proves a theory completely different than the glitch. They would not store the glitchy code as a pokemon, that's just stupid.
Back to top Go down
Gir

UT points : 3841

PostSubject: Re: The cubone theory    Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:16 pm

Temius wrote:
that makes no sense. If you hack the game, and it does something weird, you can't say that that proves a theory completely different than the glitch. They would not store the glitchy code as a pokemon, that's just stupid.
Actually, hacking the database is the way many things originally "hidden" come to be. Wasnt it for hacks, we wouldnt have known Mewtwo was originally to appear on Brawl,m yet was scratched late in development. what momo said makes perfect sense(Still waiting for an username)

Dan hitted the nail on how Gen V metagame is gonna be:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Momo

UT points : 4188

PostSubject: Re: The cubone theory    Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:18 pm

Gir wrote:
Temius wrote:
Actually, hacking the database is the way many things originally "hidden" come to be. Wasnt it for hacks, we wouldnt have known Mewtwo was originally to appear on Brawl,m yet was scratched late in development. what momo said makes perfect sense(Still waiting for an username)
Username?
Back to top Go down
Temius

PostSubject: Re: The cubone theory    Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:28 pm

well yeah, but the fact that at one point there was a glitch about an old man has nothing to do with the concept of the missingno, as the glitch data would not be made into a pokemon
Back to top Go down
Momo

PostSubject: Re: The cubone theory    Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:33 pm

Temius wrote:
well yeah, but the fact that at one point there was a glitch about an old man has nothing to do with the concept of the missingno, as the glitch data would not be made into a pokemon
I DONT KNOW MAYBE HE OLD MAN TRIGGERS IT wow man just wow
Back to top Go down
Gir

UT points : 3841

PostSubject: Re: The cubone theory    Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:35 pm

Temius wrote:
It probably wasnt a glitch(missingno IS a glitch though) Im no genius, but I`ll probably assume that the creation of a second "character" would be too much for the game to handle, and thus Gamefreak decided to just replace the name temporarily to "Old Man" and make a slight back-sprite modifications, sending it to an empty folder afterwards.
Proof of stuff like this is the existance of "?-type" Arceus, which was programmed, since otherwise the game would have crashed due to Arceus`s ability

Dan hitted the nail on how Gen V metagame is gonna be:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Temius

PostSubject: Re: The cubone theory    Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:15 pm

that still doesn't explain why missingno evolves into kangaskhan
Back to top Go down
Momo

PostSubject: Re: The cubone theory    Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:08 pm

since when dose that happen
Back to top Go down
Temius

PostSubject: Re: The cubone theory    Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:30 pm

I don't know .I read it somewhere
Back to top Go down
Momo

PostSubject: Re: The cubone theory    Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:32 pm

Temius wrote:
I don't know .I read it somewhere
Im pretty sure i saw one evolve into machamp
Back to top Go down
Temius

PostSubject: Re: The cubone theory    Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:24 am

aight. I guess I might've been wrong, but I think the kangaskha theory makes a lot of sense regardless
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

UT points : 6256
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: The cubone theory    Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:55 am

Momo wrote:
This is a theory about cubone and kangaskan. I believe that cubone is a kangaskans baby. Kangaskan is a very fragile pokemon that dies easily in the pokemon world.The baby kangaskan takes its mothers skull and wears it. In Pokemon Red/Blue the ghost of a marowak haunts lavender tower.That could be related to kangaskan. If you still don't believe me look at this.
Spoiler:

I say that because this is a video game, the designers happened to make to pokemon look similar ether by accident or on purpose. There are a lot of similarities between the pokemon. Basrtidon and MAWILE are the exact same color
Back to top Go down
Temius

PostSubject: Re: The cubone theory    Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:57 am

yeah, and they COULDN'TT LOOK LESS ALIKE! Cubone and kangaskhan's baby have the exact same body structure and nearly the exact same color palette
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

UT points : 5511

PostSubject: Re: The cubone theory    Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:14 pm

Falmey lulzy thread is lulz.

Missingno=Kangashkan pre ev
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 4683

PostSubject: Re: The cubone theory    Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:37 am

There are some differences:
-Cubone and Kangaskhan are not the EXACT some shape Cubone has more pixels and is larger.
-Cubone's weight is 14.3lbs Kangaskhan is 176.4lbs The baby is about 10lbs-16lbs so there weight differs.
-Kangaskhan are ALL female
-Different stats and abilities
-The picture you posted is edited because there is no real sprite of the baby. You just made it to change our minds (the paragraph isn't even yours)
-Different type
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
cdplayar

PostSubject: Re: The cubone theory    Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:39 pm

You see the full body in the anime I believe, so they made a fan sprite of that.
:3

The male oens turn into Marrowak or w/e it's called.

The femlae ones go into Kangashkan.

END OF TOPIC.
:3
Back to top Go down
Momo

PostSubject: Re: The cubone theory    Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:12 pm

SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
-Cubone and Kangaskhan are not the EXACT some shape Cubone has more pixels and is larger.
It grew
-Cubone's weight is 14.3lbs Kangaskhan is 176.4lbs The baby is about 10lbs-16lbs so there weight differs.
Once again it grew. Also it has skull on its head
What cd said
They lived differently
-The picture you posted is edited because there is no real sprite of the baby. You just made it to change our minds (the paragraph isn't even yours)
What cd said and the paragraph IS mine
-Different type
Once again he lived differently
Chew on that

Last edited by Momo on Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

PostSubject: Re: The cubone theory    Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:14 pm

Momo wrote:
It grew
Once again it grew
What cd said
They lived differently
-Different type
Chew on that

<3 Smile
Momo & CD tag teammmm!
Back to top Go down
Momo

PostSubject: Re: The cubone theory    Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:16 pm

cdplayar wrote:
Momo wrote:
It grew
Once again it grew
What cd said
They lived differently
-Different type
Chew on that

<3 Smile
Momo & CD tag teammmm!
<3
Inorite

How dare he say I stole that paragraph
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

PostSubject: Re: The cubone theory    Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:06 pm

Momo wrote:
It grew
What cd said
They lived differently
-Different type
Chew on that

lol no.

-A pokemon can't change their type completely. The either gain a type or lose one. (Oddish and Bellosom is an example for losing one)

-Marowak can't grow to that height and weight. It can't lose the skull to grow to the full kangaskhan body structure. The baby may have similarities but the adult doesn't.

-They are two different species of pokemon, Marowak is the "bone keeper" pokemon and Kangaskhan is the "parent" pokemon.

-You are not using facts, you are just using sheer opinion.

-"They lived differently" and "It grew" is not an answer.

-Once again, your spirte is wrong, you just modified it so its head is up.

-Kangaskhan only let's out the baby if the area is safe while Marowak always leaves cubone out.

-Cubone cries over it's mother's death do you see a Kangaskhan crying? No. That's because Kangaskhan probably live younger than a subone/marowak.

-The type is the genitic material of a pokemon. There is no way it can change to Grounjd to Normal or vice versa.

-Their foot print is different and footprints are different for everyone even twins.

-Different Cries.

-If I had a female cubone it will evolve into and female Marowak no matter what -_-
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

PostSubject: Re: The cubone theory    Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:17 pm

lol no.

-A pokemon can't change their type completely. The either gain a type or lose one. (Oddish and Bellosom is an example for losing one)
Loses then gains the type. Next.

-Marowak can't grow to that height and weight. It can't lose the skull to grow to the full kangaskhan body structure. The baby may have similarities but the adult doesn't.
The male baby does not grow as tall because of it's surrounding. (Kinda like how if you live in a sunny place your skin will be more tanned) Next.

-They are two different species of pokemon, Marowak is the "bone keeper" pokemon and Kangaskhan is the "parent" pokemon.
Pokémon have been known to change their roles. Neutral Like how Psyduck was the headache Pokémon, and Golduck was not. Next.

There are facts in my post. Next.

Yes it is. Next.

-Once again, your *sprite is wrong, you just modified it so its head is up.
AGAIN LOOK AT MY POST! Next.

-Kangaskhan only let's out the baby if the area is safe while Marowak always leaves cubone out.
Marowak doesn't HAVE A POUCH. Next.

-Cubone cries over it's mother's death do you see a Kangaskhan crying? No. That's because Kangaskhan probably live younger than a subone/marowak.
What?

-The type is the *genetic material of a pokemon. There is no way it can change from Ground to Normal or vice versa.
Yes it can, because the baby's type depends on the gender in this case. We don't 100% know anything about this though, because there actually is no proof here. Both answers are opinions. Next.

-Their foot print is different and footprints are different for everyone even twins.
So you're on our side?

-Different Cries.
Male vs female....

-If I had a female cubone it will evolve into and female Marowak no matter what -_-

Wikipedia wrote:
"Wikipedia":

Back to top Go down
Momo

PostSubject: Re: The cubone theory    Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:21 pm

Momo wrote:
It grew
What cd said
They lived differently
-Different type
Chew on that

lol no.

*Cough*Eevee*Cough*
Living by itself and wearing that skull messed up its growing
Every pokemon has a different one
ITS A THEORY
Yes it is
O rly then why is it all over google
Marowak wants it live like it did so it can survive
That doesn't make sense
-The type is the genitic material of a pokemon. There is no way it can change to Grounjd to Normal or vice versa.
What?
*Facepalm* It changes with every pokemon
-Different Cries.
*Facepalm* *Facepalm* It changes with every pokemon
So cubones never learned how to evolve into kangaskan
*Facepalm*
Spoiler:

Last edited by Momo on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

PostSubject: Re: The cubone theory    Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:21 pm

cdplayar wrote:

lol no.

Loses then gains the type. Next.

The male baby does not grow as tall because of it's surrounding. (Kinda like how if you live in a sunny place your skin will be more tanned) Next.

Pokémon have been known to change their roles. Neutral Like how Psyduck was the headache Pokémon, and Golduck was not. Next.

There are facts in my post. Next.

Yes it is. Next.

-Once again, your *sprite is wrong, you just modified it so its head is up.
AGAIN LOOK AT MY POST! Next.

Marowak doesn't HAVE A POUCH. Next.

What?

-The type is the *genetic material of a pokemon. There is no way it can change from Ground to Normal or vice versa.
Yes it can, because the baby's type depends on the gender in this case. We don't 100% know anything about this though, because there actually is no proof here. Both answers are opinions. Next.

So you're on our side?

-Different Cries.
Male vs female....

Wikipedia wrote:
"Wikipedia":

You can't bring real life into this, because pokemon defies physics. For example flamethrower.
Back to top Go down
Momo

PostSubject: Re: The cubone theory    Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:24 pm

Momo wrote:
Momo wrote:
It grew
What cd said
They lived differently
-Different type
Chew on that

lol no.

*Cough*Eevee*Cough*
Living by itself and wearing that skull messed up its growing
Every pokemon has a different one
ITS A THEORY
Yes it is
O rly then why is it all over google
Marowak wants it live like it did so it can survive
That doesn't make sense
What?
*Facepalm* It changes with every pokemon
-Different Cries.
*Facepalm* *Facepalm* It changes with every pokemon
So cubones never learned how to evolve into kangaskan
*Facepalm*
Spoiler:

SSHG look at this also
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

PostSubject: Re: The cubone theory    Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:26 pm

You can't bring real life into this, because pokemon defies physics. For example flamethrower.

Yes I can, the original Pokémon were based off real life creatures.
My face is now palmed.
Yes it does defy physics, but this ain't physics bbe, this is gender & conditions.
Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The cubone theory    

Back to top Go down

The cubone theory
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next