The Uuttitan Community Forums
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Why are there no more rain dance teams?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Temius

avatar

Posts : 643
UT points : 3244
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 21

PostSubject: Why are there no more rain dance teams?   Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:23 pm

When was the last time you encountered a Rain Dance team? Where dd they all go?
Back to top Go down
boris5000

avatar

Posts : 423
UT points : 3848
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 25
Location : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: Why are there no more rain dance teams?   Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:40 pm

About 5 minutes before I looked at this thread.
You should really try playing the lower tiers sometimes.
Just saying - They haven't gone anywhere!
Back to top Go down
leafshadow

avatar

Posts : 1254
UT points : 4096
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 24
Location : toronto/Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Why are there no more rain dance teams?   Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:25 pm

boris5000 wrote:
About 5 minutes before I looked at this thread.
You should really try playing the lower tiers sometimes.
Just saying - They haven't gone anywhere!
I think he means in OU
Back to top Go down
boris5000

avatar

Posts : 423
UT points : 3848
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 25
Location : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: Why are there no more rain dance teams?   Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:35 pm

leafshadow wrote:
boris5000 wrote:
About 5 minutes before I looked at this thread.
You should really try playing the lower tiers sometimes.
Just saying - They haven't gone anywhere!
I think he means in OU

Last time I checked, OU is spammed with Sandstorm - so that why you never see raindance in OU because it just is impossible to get off. Which is why i suggested playing the the Lower tiers...
Back to top Go down
leafshadow

avatar

Posts : 1254
UT points : 4096
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 24
Location : toronto/Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Why are there no more rain dance teams?   Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:39 pm

boris5000 wrote:
leafshadow wrote:
boris5000 wrote:
About 5 minutes before I looked at this thread.
You should really try playing the lower tiers sometimes.
Just saying - They haven't gone anywhere!
I think he means in OU

Last time I checked, OU is spammed with Sandstorm - so that why you never see raindance in OU because it just is impossible to get off. Which is why i suggested playing the the Lower tiers...
Alright Alright well if thats the case then I guess it answers his question doesn't it.
Back to top Go down
Temius

avatar

Posts : 643
UT points : 3244
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Why are there no more rain dance teams?   Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:42 pm

I definitely mean OU. But why are there so many sandstorm teams in the first place?
Back to top Go down
FreaKaz0id

avatar

Posts : 1235
UT points : 3384
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 22
Location : Under You're Bed

PostSubject: Re: Why are there no more rain dance teams?   Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:45 pm

Temius wrote:
I definitely mean OU. But why are there so many sandstorm teams in the first place?
Mainly because of Tyranitar, and you know, there are Metagross and Scizor are just awesome for a Sandstorm team.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFreaKazOide
Momo

avatar

Posts : 1944
UT points : 4251
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 91
Location : in brawl owning n00bs

PostSubject: Re: Why are there no more rain dance teams?   Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:47 pm

I run semi stall but I dont see Sand Storm that much.
Back to top Go down
Temius

avatar

Posts : 643
UT points : 3244
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Why are there no more rain dance teams?   Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:55 pm

Seriously? T-Tar and Scizor are both very hiigh-usage pokemon, usually together on a sandstorm team
Back to top Go down
Momo

avatar

Posts : 1944
UT points : 4251
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 91
Location : in brawl owning n00bs

PostSubject: Re: Why are there no more rain dance teams?   Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:03 pm

Temius wrote:
Seriously? T-Tar and Scizor are both very hiigh-usage pokemon, usually together on a sandstorm team
I barely see T-tars besides my own
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

avatar

Posts : 2486
UT points : 4746
Join date : 2009-08-12
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Why are there no more rain dance teams?   Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:40 pm

Momo wrote:
Temius wrote:
Seriously? T-Tar and Scizor are both very hiigh-usage pokemon, usually together on a sandstorm team
I barely see T-tars besides my own

Then you don't play much Rolling Eyes besides, you use Tyranitar too -_-
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Darkravenn12

avatar

Posts : 433
UT points : 4203
Join date : 2009-05-04
Location : underworld

PostSubject: Re: Why are there no more rain dance teams?   Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:57 pm

Rain's only used a lot in uu
In ou there's too many t-tars and auto-sand to cancel rain out, making it much more difficult to sweep
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

avatar

Posts : 1468
UT points : 5574
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada!

PostSubject: Re: Why are there no more rain dance teams?   Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:32 pm

STOP POSTING UNINFORMED TOPICS!

You never actually do your research, do you?
NU has SO many RD teams you could take them all and have more then OU has SS teams.

SS cancels out RD, topic solved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Momo

avatar

Posts : 1944
UT points : 4251
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 91
Location : in brawl owning n00bs

PostSubject: Re: Why are there no more rain dance teams?   Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:35 pm

SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
Momo wrote:
Temius wrote:
Seriously? T-Tar and Scizor are both very hiigh-usage pokemon, usually together on a sandstorm team
I barely see T-tars besides my own

Then you don't play much Rolling Eyes besides, you use Tyranitar too -_-
BESIDES MY OWN I SAID and by barley I sorta mean not very much
Back to top Go down
boris5000

avatar

Posts : 423
UT points : 3848
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 25
Location : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: Why are there no more rain dance teams?   Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:48 am

cdplayar wrote:
STOP POSTING UNINFORMED TOPICS!

You never actually do your research, do you?
NU has SO many RD teams you could take them all and have more then OU has SS teams.

SS cancels out RD, topic solved.

Herp derp, I made that point like 9001 posts ago >Sad
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

avatar

Posts : 2486
UT points : 4746
Join date : 2009-08-12
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Why are there no more rain dance teams?   Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:06 pm

Momo wrote:
SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
Momo wrote:
Temius wrote:
Seriously? T-Tar and Scizor are both very hiigh-usage pokemon, usually together on a sandstorm team
I barely see T-tars besides my own

Then you don't play much Rolling Eyes besides, you use Tyranitar too -_-
BESIDES MY OWN I SAID and by barley I sorta mean not very much

What the hell are you saying?!?! At least make your posts understandable??
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
cdplayar

avatar

Posts : 1468
UT points : 5574
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada!

PostSubject: Re: Why are there no more rain dance teams?   Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:37 pm

boris5000 wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
STOP POSTING UNINFORMED TOPICS!

You never actually do your research, do you?
NU has SO many RD teams you could take them all and have more then OU has SS teams.

SS cancels out RD, topic solved.

Herp derp, I made that point like 9001 posts ago >Sad

I saw, and nobody even like, looked at your post!
D:
SOMEBODY LOCK THIS!
This kid can't post for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Momo

avatar

Posts : 1944
UT points : 4251
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 91
Location : in brawl owning n00bs

PostSubject: Re: Why are there no more rain dance teams?   Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:14 pm

SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
Momo wrote:
SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
Momo wrote:
Temius wrote:
Seriously? T-Tar and Scizor are both very hiigh-usage pokemon, usually together on a sandstorm team
I barely see T-tars besides my own

Then you don't play much Rolling Eyes besides, you use Tyranitar too -_-
BESIDES MY OWN I SAID and by barley I sorta mean not very much

What the hell are you saying?!?! At least make your posts understandable??
Why not actually read my post first
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

avatar

Posts : 2486
UT points : 4746
Join date : 2009-08-12
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Why are there no more rain dance teams?   Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:09 pm

Momo wrote:
SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
Momo wrote:
SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
Momo wrote:
Temius wrote:
Seriously? T-Tar and Scizor are both very hiigh-usage pokemon, usually together on a sandstorm team
I barely see T-tars besides my own

Then you don't play much Rolling Eyes besides, you use Tyranitar too -_-
BESIDES MY OWN I SAID and by barley I sorta mean not very much

What the hell are you saying?!?! At least make your posts understandable??
Why not actually read my post first

No by the "barley" barley doesn't even have to do with this!
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
cdplayar

avatar

Posts : 1468
UT points : 5574
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada!

PostSubject: Re: Why are there no more rain dance teams?   Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:19 pm

SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
Momo wrote:
SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
Momo wrote:
SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
Momo wrote:
Temius wrote:
Seriously? T-Tar and Scizor are both very hiigh-usage pokemon, usually together on a sandstorm team
I barely see T-tars besides my own

Then you don't play much Rolling Eyes besides, you use Tyranitar too -_-
BESIDES MY OWN I SAID and by barley I sorta mean not very much

What the hell are you saying?!?! At least make your posts understandable??
Why not actually read my post first

No by the "barley" barley doesn't even have to do with this!

He can't spell, who cares?
Let's not start a flame war.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Momo

avatar

Posts : 1944
UT points : 4251
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 91
Location : in brawl owning n00bs

PostSubject: Re: Why are there no more rain dance teams?   Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:26 pm

SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
Momo wrote:
SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
Momo wrote:
SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
Momo wrote:
Temius wrote:
Seriously? T-Tar and Scizor are both very hiigh-usage pokemon, usually together on a sandstorm team
I barely see T-tars besides my own

Then you don't play much Rolling Eyes besides, you use Tyranitar too -_-
BESIDES MY OWN I SAID and by barley I sorta mean not very much

What the hell are you saying?!?! At least make your posts understandable??
Why not actually read my post first

No by the "barley" barley doesn't even have to do with this!
I said it in my post
Back to top Go down
Evil

avatar

Posts : 1177
UT points : 5287
Join date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Why are there no more rain dance teams?   Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:28 pm

because its summer
Back to top Go down
Temius

avatar

Posts : 643
UT points : 3244
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Why are there no more rain dance teams?   Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:32 pm

cdplayar wrote:
STOP POSTING UNINFORMED TOPICS!

You never actually do your research, do you?
NU has SO many RD teams you could take them all and have more then OU has SS teams.

SS cancels out RD, topic solved.
One: I meant OU
Two: If you use Rain Dance, SS goes away
Three: Calm down, all caps boy
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

avatar

Posts : 2486
UT points : 4746
Join date : 2009-08-12
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Why are there no more rain dance teams?   Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:20 pm

Temius wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
STOP POSTING UNINFORMED TOPICS!

You never actually do your research, do you?
NU has SO many RD teams you could take them all and have more then OU has SS teams.

SS cancels out RD, topic solved.
One: I meant OU
Two: If you use Rain Dance, SS goes away
Three: Calm down, all caps boy

No but the Tyranitar can switch and come back...
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
ninjatreecko12

avatar

Posts : 461
UT points : 3235
Join date : 2009-12-22
Age : 20
Location : The Sooner State!

PostSubject: Re: Why are there no more rain dance teams?   Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:04 pm

Ok, in OU, Rain Dance is very easy to counter with Sandstorm teams. Pokes such as Hippowdon and Tyranitar can always switch in when the rain is up and All of that hard work to get the rain up is now gone. In UU and NU there are WAY more Rain Dance teams since not as many pokes can get rid of the rain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/tromboneandpokemon12
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Why are there no more rain dance teams?   

Back to top Go down
 
Why are there no more rain dance teams?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» EZT StockHatch Series 1 - Driver List / Teams / Privateers
» "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."
» WTCC 2010 two new teams
» Soo who played who before for top 4A teams?
» Attention All Teams

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Discussion-
Jump to: