Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drawing Contest! :)

Go down 
+2
Evil
CaseyR
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CaseyR

CaseyR

UT points : 5986

Drawing Contest! :) Empty
PostSubject: Drawing Contest! :)   Drawing Contest! :) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:27 pm

Well, today in science class we had a drawing contest. Well technically it was yesterday when we started, so it was due today. Anyways, we had a vote for who's drawing everyone liked best. We were to draw a picture of a scientist (I have no clue why). Everyone went around the room and wrote down who's drawing they liked best on a small piece of paper, folded it in half, then placed it on a desk in the middle of the room. Out of about thirty or so kids in my class, everyone but one person voted for my drawing. Smile
Ironically, I didn't even draw an actual human scientist. Mine was a picture of a dragon. I gave hints in the picture about why it was a dragon. For instance, he was holding a a book that said, "Transformation Magic" on the cover. And had a vial with a green liquid in it in his other hand with a green fog coing out of the bottle and surrounding him. He was wearing a business suit and tie and formal pants with the bottom half ripped off. Plus, the surrounding area was supposed to look like a dark basement with a desk full off magical potions and what not.

Most of you probably don't care about this, but it made me happy that people enjoy my artwork. Wink

I can post a pic whenever I get it back (the winners' pictures are displayed on the wall for several days). Oh, it has the number the teacher wrote on it though.
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

UT points : 7644

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Contest! :)   Drawing Contest! :) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:48 am

awesome! afro

Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7103

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Contest! :)   Drawing Contest! :) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:49 am

I'm bad at drawing *runs*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7711

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Contest! :)   Drawing Contest! :) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:11 am

Sounds like a good drawing =)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
CaseyR

CaseyR

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Contest! :)   Drawing Contest! :) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:01 pm

Most of my school sure thinks so too. Smile
Lots of people have been complimenting me on it. Personally, I don't think it's as good as they say it is. Well, I think it's good, just not "amazing".
Back to top Go down
Darkhunter101

Darkhunter101

UT points : 6095

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Contest! :)   Drawing Contest! :) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:24 pm

Post it Very Happy
Anyway, congrats it sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
nikodem123asdf

nikodem123asdf

UT points : 5717

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Contest! :)   Drawing Contest! :) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:08 pm

i want to see it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CaseyR

CaseyR

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Contest! :)   Drawing Contest! :) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:45 pm

He still hasn't given us the drawings back yet. Sad
Back to top Go down
CaseyR

CaseyR

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Contest! :)   Drawing Contest! :) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:53 pm

Bumping until I get my drawing back.
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

UT points : 7644

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Contest! :)   Drawing Contest! :) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:23 pm

Weeee cant wait to see it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drawing Contest! :)   Drawing Contest! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Drawing Contest! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Reality :: Guess what...-
Jump to: