The Uuttitan Community Forums
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Which is you favorite Rotom Form.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which is your favorite
Cut
10%
 10% [ 1 ]
Wash
20%
 20% [ 2 ]
Frost
40%
 40% [ 4 ]
Heat
30%
 30% [ 3 ]
Spin
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10
 

AuthorMessage
leafshadow

avatar

Posts : 1254
UT points : 4090
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 24
Location : toronto/Ontario

PostSubject: Which is you favorite Rotom Form.   Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:14 am

Which rotom appliance is your favorite and why
My favorite is heat as he can really deal damage to steels.
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

avatar

Posts : 2486
UT points : 4740
Join date : 2009-08-12
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Which is you favorite Rotom Form.   Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:23 am

Rotom-Wash because if it was real, it can do my laundry Wink
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Pialga93

avatar

Posts : 717
UT points : 3402
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 24
Location : Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Which is you favorite Rotom Form.   Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:40 pm

Wash rotom he'll annihilate anyone in the rain.
Back to top Go down
Temius

avatar

Posts : 643
UT points : 3238
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Which is you favorite Rotom Form.   Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:41 pm

ALL OF THEM! Actually, I hate rotoms with a vengeance
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

avatar

Posts : 1710
UT points : 5348
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 23
Location : Scranton

PostSubject: Re: Which is you favorite Rotom Form.   Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:46 pm

Rotom Frost is amazing. Even though its special move in Blizzard isn't that great, it looks the coolest and is just my favorite. Plus, I really don't see the need for Overheat on the most popular Rotom form, Heat, because it already beats Scizor and it just gives Heatran and Tyranitar even more of an easy switch in,
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
SoulSilverHeartGold

avatar

Posts : 2486
UT points : 4740
Join date : 2009-08-12
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Which is you favorite Rotom Form.   Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:09 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
Rotom Frost is amazing. Even though its special move in Blizzard isn't that great, it looks the coolest and is just my favorite. Plus, I really don't see the need for Overheat on the most popular Rotom form, Heat, because it already beats Scizor and it just gives Heatran and Tyranitar even more of an easy switch in,

Oh yeah if it was real it can be my portable fridge Smile
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Shnoogle

avatar

Posts : 1710
UT points : 5348
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 23
Location : Scranton

PostSubject: Re: Which is you favorite Rotom Form.   Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:03 pm

SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:
Rotom Frost is amazing. Even though its special move in Blizzard isn't that great, it looks the coolest and is just my favorite. Plus, I really don't see the need for Overheat on the most popular Rotom form, Heat, because it already beats Scizor and it just gives Heatran and Tyranitar even more of an easy switch in,

Oh yeah if it was real it can be my portable fridge Smile

Haha that would be amazing! And it could zap anyone trying to steal the food lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
SoulSilverHeartGold

avatar

Posts : 2486
UT points : 4740
Join date : 2009-08-12
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Which is you favorite Rotom Form.   Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:11 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:
Rotom Frost is amazing. Even though its special move in Blizzard isn't that great, it looks the coolest and is just my favorite. Plus, I really don't see the need for Overheat on the most popular Rotom form, Heat, because it already beats Scizor and it just gives Heatran and Tyranitar even more of an easy switch in,

Oh yeah if it was real it can be my portable fridge Smile

Haha that would be amazing! And it could zap anyone trying to steal the food lol

The quote of awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
eaglehawks

avatar

Posts : 307
UT points : 2836
Join date : 2010-06-14
Location : Johto

PostSubject: Re: Which is you favorite Rotom Form.   Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:04 pm

Portable fridge sounds awesome Very Happy

But a living lawn mower is also awsome too
Back to top Go down
Darkravenn12

avatar

Posts : 433
UT points : 4197
Join date : 2009-05-04
Location : underworld

PostSubject: Re: Which is you favorite Rotom Form.   Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:05 pm

FRIDGE FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Which is you favorite Rotom Form.   

Back to top Go down
 
Which is you favorite Rotom Form.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» What are your favorite painting sites?
» What is your favorite BF2 kit ?
» Favorite Warhammer Fantasy Miniature
» Favorite Cuisine?
» Favorite game genre.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Discussion-
Jump to: