Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D:

Go down 
+6
SoulSilverHeartGold
Gir
ninjatreecko12
Sunset_Michael
Neku
Moo
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moo

Moo

UT points : 5045

Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: Empty
PostSubject: Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D:   Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:42 am

Here We Go:
Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: 487Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: 130Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: 330Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: 94Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: 248Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: 467

Lead:

Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: 487
lil' Mew (Azelf) @ Colbur Berry
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 8 HP / 140 Atk / 216 Spd / 144 SDef
Jolly Nature ( Spd, -SAtk)

- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Explosion

Nick: Mew is my favourite lead EVER Very Happy This the closest thing to Mew in OU.
EVs: The standard Colbur Berry EVs. Lets Azelf hhave some bulk while keeping its great speed. Azelf can Take any hit from Common Leads I think... The remainder is put into attack to pump up that Explosion.
Srategy: You'll see the strategy in in the Lead synergy section, but here's basically what i do. Taunt slow leads, Stealth rocks, and U-turn out (Explode if I think its a threat).For faster leads, I u-turn to the appropriate Check. Colbur Berry lets me function normally against T-Tar and the imfamous lead Machamp. Azelf can be used after the lead part is done to taunt, Death Fodder, or to go BOOM

Dragon Dancer:
Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: 130
Shrimp (Gyarados) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 156 HP / 72 Atk / 96 Def / 184 Spd
Adamant Nature ( Atk, -SAtk)

- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Taunt
- Bounce

Nick: Irony is nice Razz
EV's: more standard EV spreads. Makes gyara really bulky, the best way to have gyara IMO
Strategy:I changed Vaporeon for Gyarados following the advice of Chi. It helps me deal with alot of threats that my team was weak to. Mostly Fighters. I can come in, with intimmidate, and get a D-Dance up, After that, sweeping couldnt be easier. Taunt is great agaisnt Skarm and Forretress, making them set up fodder. Waterfall is my main STAB, and Bounce hits grass types and fighters, notably Breloom.

Scarfer/Scout:
Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: 330
IcanFly xD (Flygon) (M) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd

- Earthquake
- Outrage
- ThunderPunch
- U-turn

Nick: Pretty simple Nick, look at those Cute wings
EVs: Extremely Standard Ev's. Need max speed on a Scarfer (Duh) and Max Attack to hit Hard.
Strategy: I added this to assist my core in Dealing with Things that set up, mainly DD Gyarados, Hence Thunderpunch. U-Turn is an epic move, and lets me hit Psychics, Notably Celebi. It also lets me get some Momentum going. They switch fearing an EQ, only to find I U-Turn, then i get to switch to a counter Very Happy Outrage is Epic Late-Game, and has got me some wins, Also my most powerful move. EQ is for things like Heatran, Jolteon, etc.

The Core:
Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: Corecrisis_salatarzone
Time for my EPIC Core, as if you didnt Guess by the pic Very Happy

Sub-PainSplitter:
Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: 94
Eddie (Gengar) (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
Timid Nature ( Spd, -Atk)

- Substitute
- Pain Split
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

Nick: Named after Iron Maidens Mascot
EV's: Again, EVs are Extremely standard, Speed is important, So is Sp.Att to hit hard.
Strategy: The point of this Core is that each Poke deals with each other's threats and counters. Gengar deals with dangerous threats like Breloom and Lucario, and Infernape. Substitute lets me get free attacks and block Status, providing Prediction is correct. I also use it with Life Orb and Sandstorm to lower my Hp, and abuse Pain Split. Shadow Ball is the Prime attack. Focus Blast gives a great Coverage with it, although I HATE the accuracy.

Poke who's main function I'm unsure of:
Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: 248
Ozma (Tyranitar) (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 48 HP / 252 Atk / 208 Spd

- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Aqua Tail

Nick:Named after a friend. Ozma if you're reading this, ILY Very Happy
EVs: I started using Standard EV's, But hated getting outsped by EVERYTHING. I took some EVs from Hp and put them into Speed. 208 in Speed is enough to Outspeed a rotom with no Speed EVs.
Strategy: I love Trapping Ghosts and killing them, Especially Rotom. I can also use pursuit on an unsuspecting Blissey, doing over half. Crunch And Stone Edge are great Stab Moves, and incredibly strong with a Band. Aqua Tail DECIMATES Hippowdon, other Ttars, Heatran, and Gliscor. Who knew Band-Tar was so great? The low speed is the main Problem, but i love the power. Not much can take a hit from this unless it resists, and even then, it does decent damage.

Steel-Rapist:
Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: 467
Metallica (Magnezone) @ Leftovers
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 172 HP / 84 Spd / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature ( SAtk, -Atk)

- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Thunder Wave
- Substitute

Nick: METALLICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
EVs: I didnt really investigate the EVs of the set, but max Sp.Att seems logical, and some Hp for bulk. AmIrite?
Strategy: I love using Maggy to punish people for using Skarm and Forretress. Also, It puts a stop to Lead Rachi's trying to Flinch Azelf, and the Powerhouse that is BulletPunch Scizor. I can get a free Sub up on most steels, (Choiced ones anyway) and Get a free attack on whatever comes in after.Twave cripples **** up, although its not as useful as I'd hoped. Hp Grass Ploughs through Swamperts Very Happy Thunderbolt, STAB, with that Sp.Attack is simply epic Very Happy

Thank you for reading. Thanks for any advice given. ILY Very Happy

Last edited by Moo on Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moo

Moo

PostSubject: Re: Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D:   Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:43 am

My Lead Synergy:
I came up with My own lead synergy, but i got the idea from the smog. It's basically what I do against the most common leads.

Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: 487Azelf: Most are standard leads, which are faster. I U-Turn as they Taunt, set up Rocks, or even U-Turn aswell. If they dont U-Turn, I go to flygon and U-Turn again, either killing Azelf, or getting the advantage on the switch.

Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: 142Aerodactyl: This thing is faster, so a Taunt or Rocks is coming. I U-Turn, breaking the sash, and go to Ttar for the kill with Aqua Tail.

Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: 260Swampert: Taunt, even if they see a taunt and ice beam, it does next to nothing, thanks to bulky EVs. I can Set up my own rocks now, and go BOOM.

Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: 376 Metagross: This thing can be tricky. It can't OHKO Azelf, So i Go for rocks. If he Meteor Mashes on the First Turn, I go to Magnezone to take the Bullet Punch, and hit it with Tbolts, and he can do nothing to me xD

Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: 385Jirachi: I Switch to Magnezone as they Iron Head. GG D:<

Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: 395Infernape: Fake Out isnt too bad, because i dont have a sash Usually I set up rocks If im not dead by then, BOOM!

Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: 68Machamp: Not a problem thanks to the colbur berry. I Set up rocks and take the Payback thanks to Colbur Berry, Then go BOOM!

Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: 410Roserade: Taunt. Set up Rocks on the Leaf Storm/Switch if he stays in, i go BOOM!, or U-Turn if i feel like he knows the BOOM is coming. Scarf Leads are pretty uncommon, but i stay in and go for taunt. If it misses, yay! Very Happy If it doesnt, I switch To Flyong as he switches, ready to U-Turn or stay in and attack.

Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: 248Tyranitar: Again, not a problem. Set up Rocks as they attack with a dark move, then U-Turn into Flygon for another U-Turn.

Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: 477Gliscor: They Usually U-Turn, so i Set up Rocks as they do, and see where it goes from there.

Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: 490 Heatran: Taunt, Take the Fire Blast, then U-Turn to Flygon.

Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: 291Ninjask: Can be a tricky lead, which is stupid coz Ninjask sucks. I throw a taunt there way, and go to gengar.

Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: 474Yanmega: I HATE THIS THING! Gives a lot of my team trouble. For Speed Boost lead, I set up Rocks, then Go to Gyara, who walls it. Life Orb variants are dangerous. I need to play around them until I can Get a good attack in. The Trouble is knowing which one it is.
Back to top Go down
Neku

Neku

UT points : 5696

PostSubject: Re: Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D:   Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:42 pm

Hmm again, I'm going to suggest something on your Azelf lead, either give that Azelf 4 more EVs into speed (take those 4 out of Attack) To outspeed common Azelf users who don't use do anything to their EVs, or remove 8 EVs and put those into speed so you can outspeed smarter Azelf users, who think they'll outspeed every Colbur Zelf by putting 4 extra EVs into speed. Sorry that is really hard to word.

Another thing that I may suggest is that magnezone isn't all that useful anymore, back in the Steel/Dragon ERA he was amazing but nowadays there isn't too many steels out there aside from Scizor and Skarmory, and THEY aren't even used all that much anymore. The most common steel out there as of now I would say is Heatran and Heatran will wreck a Magnezone. It's your call though, you can keep him if you want.

That is pretty much all the advice I can give right off the bat.

Back to top Go down
Sunset_Michael

Sunset_Michael

UT points : 5251

PostSubject: Re: Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D:   Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:47 pm

Really good team apart from Life Orb would be better suited on Gyarados and you need to get rid of 1 of your leftovers due to Item clause
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sunsetmichael
ninjatreecko12

ninjatreecko12

UT points : 5592

PostSubject: Re: Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D:   Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:52 pm

Sunset_Michael wrote:
Really good team apart from Life Orb would be better suited on Gyarados and you need to get rid of 1 of your leftovers due to Item clause
Actually not a lot of people use Item Clause. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tromboneandpokemon12
Sunset_Michael

Sunset_Michael

UT points : 5251

PostSubject: Re: Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D:   Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:56 pm

But just in case for those tournaments and persons who really complain when you break the smallests rules on smogon
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sunsetmichael
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6261

PostSubject: Re: Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D:   Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:10 pm

Sunset_Michael wrote:
But just in case for those tournaments and persons who really complain when you break the smallests rules on smogon
Not even Smogon enforces item clause
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7103

PostSubject: Re: Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D:   Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:26 pm

Gir wrote:
Sunset_Michael wrote:
Not even Smogon enforces item clause

Yeah... Only in "Official" Nintendo tournaments people follow the item clause.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Moo

Moo

PostSubject: Re: Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D:   Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:19 am

Neku wrote:
Hmm again, I'm going to suggest something on your Azelf lead, either give that Azelf 4 more EVs into speed (take those 4 out of Attack) To outspeed common Azelf users who don't use do anything to their EVs, or remove 8 EVs and put those into speed so you can outspeed smarter Azelf users, who think they'll outspeed every Colbur Zelf by putting 4 extra EVs into speed. Sorry that is really hard to word.

Another thing that I may suggest is that magnezone isn't all that useful anymore, back in the Steel/Dragon ERA he was amazing but nowadays there isn't too many steels out there aside from Scizor and Skarmory, and THEY aren't even used all that much anymore. The most common steel out there as of now I would say is Heatran and Heatran will wreck a Magnezone. It's your call though, you can keep him if you want.

This Azelf is supposed to be slower than things like other Azelfs and Starmies, so it takes the hit instead of whatever i U-Turn into does. But yeah i might give it 4 more to outspeed other Colbur Berry leads.
Magnezone is part of the core, and the core is designed to counter the others weaknesses. so taking maggy away would leave me open to get decimated by steels, no matter how infrequent they are. Heatran is dealt with easily by Flygon Tyrantar and Gyarados.

Sunset_Michael wrote:

No One Uses Item Clause.
And i need lefties to shrug off Stealth Rock damage, and Sandstorm. It helps Gyarados become a better stall-breaker. You'd be surprised how useful lefties are.

Thanks for the suggestions though guys ^_^
Back to top Go down
Neku

Neku

UT points : 5696

PostSubject: Re: Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D:   Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:19 pm

Moo wrote:
Neku wrote:

This Azelf is supposed to be slower than things like other Azelfs and Starmies, so it takes the hit instead of whatever i U-Turn into does. But yeah i might give it 4 more to outspeed other Colbur Berry leads.
Magnezone is part of the core, and the core is designed to counter the others weaknesses. so taking maggy away would leave me open to get decimated by steels, no matter how infrequent they are. Heatran is dealt with easily by Flygon Tyrantar and Gyarados.

Sunset_Michael wrote:

No One Uses Item Clause.
And i need lefties to shrug off Stealth Rock damage, and Sandstorm. It helps Gyarados become a better stall-breaker. You'd be surprised how useful lefties are.

lol...Dude no sh*t I was talking about outspeed other Colbur Azelfs...lol...? I don't see why you can't get another pokemon magnezone really isn't that effective anymore. Lol don't believe me? Try him against somebody who has a decent level on wifi or shoddy.
Back to top Go down
Darkhunter101

Darkhunter101

UT points : 6095

PostSubject: Re: Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D:   Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:29 am

Neku wrote:
Moo wrote:
Neku wrote:

Sunset_Michael wrote:

No One Uses Item Clause.

lol...Dude no sh*t I was talking about outspeed other Colbur Azelfs...lol...? I don't see why you can't get another pokemon magnezone really isn't that effective anymore. Lol don't believe me? Try him against somebody who has a decent level on wifi or shoddy.

Wow, you're saying scizor isn't popular? lol. Just because it dropped in usage doesn't mean its uncommon. There is also Skarmory and Forretress who are used on most stall teams as they are the best OU spikers in the game. There is also Jirachi which is also very commonly used. That enough steels for you? None of his other pokemon can touch Skarm/Forretress except Gyarados who people can just switch out of and kill before they send skarm/forretress in again. So yes. Steels ARE still used commonly. I rest my case.

Oh and moo is an awesome battler tbh. You just don't understand the metagame ^^

@OP

The Evs on Magnezone are problematic, SD Scizor can come in on T-Tar, set up an SD and sweep your entire team except gyarados, which is fairly easy to take out. Same problem with agiligross, it can come in on a stone edge, set up agility and sweep.

Scizor: I suggest giving Magnezone enough speed evs so that it can outspeed SD Scizor. (216)
Metagross: The only thing i can think of (which is probably a poop idea) Is to replace Gyarados with Physically Defensive Zapdos. Which still allows you to counter breloom and fighters (although it can have problems with ice punch machamp + SE/Ice Punch SD Luke). And can 2hko Agiligross with Heat Wave. It is also able to Ohko Forretress and Skarm (Can only OHKO Sp. Defensive skarm with rocks).

DD Tar can also be a problem, but Scarfed Flygon can outspeed +1 DD Tar and OHKO with EQ. (But if you don't still have it alive it'll wreck you.)

Thats all i can really see at the moment, if i think of anything else i'll post again. Oh and i agree with Neku about giving Azelf a bit more speed evs.

Back to top Go down
Temius

Temius

UT points : 5601

PostSubject: Re: Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D:   Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:04 am

I would honestly suggest heatran over magnezone. It is better at fighting other heatrans and killing other steel types- especially scizor the #2 most used pokemon on shoddy
Back to top Go down
Darkhunter101

Darkhunter101

UT points : 6095

PostSubject: Re: Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D:   Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:03 am

Temius wrote:
I would honestly suggest heatran over magnezone. It is better at fighting other heatrans and killing other steel types- especially scizor the #2 most used pokemon on shoddy

It is not better at killing steels.
Anyone can switch out of heatran and bring in a counter/something that can set up on it and can sweep. Thus allowing the steel type to live.
Heatran and Magnezone play COMPLETELY different roles in teams, Heatran added to this team would make it terrible.
Back to top Go down
Moo

Moo

PostSubject: Re: Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D:   Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:27 pm

Ok. Im pretty sure i said this before, but ill say it again. Magnezone, is, part, if, the, core. He covers Gengar and Ttar's weaknesses, and they cover his. He's not supposed to hit everything, just some stuff that gives them trouble. If you cant understand that then you cant be too good. EG: Ttar and Gengar are both raped by Scizor, and Magnezone covers that weakness. Even if Scizor wasnt that common, its still a major threat to the rest of my team. Disregarding something because its "uncommon" is stupid. Thats why shaymin is so powerful.

And thanks Dark for having mah back. Very Happy But the zapdos isnt nrcessary coz once i sleep fodder something, Breloom cant touch Maggy unless he has a sub up, its hilarious xD Also Gyarados works nicely with intimmidate and taunt, and bounce :p. Also, it cant touch gengar if i u-turn in with flygon breaking a sub.

Agiligross and DD Tar are revenged by Flygon. I'm also sure i have updated EV's on Magnezone to outspeed scizors.

And i changed the EV's an Azelf.

Back to top Go down
Darkravenn12

Darkravenn12

UT points : 6560

PostSubject: Re: Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D:   Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:10 pm

HI MOO
it's the 1st time i've seen u here, lol
anyway
nice team
a rapid spinner would be nice b/c of gyara if you can find a slot for it, but it's not necessary
also
i noticed u have no walls , just tanks
if ur fine with this, then that's fine, t-tar can take some special attackers and gyara can help, however, ur team gets wrecked by lo starmie. there is nothing that can switch in and take 2 hits from it, and things get dented hard, just watch out for those. Ur best bet would just be to sac something, prob azelf, then bring in t-tar to kill it. Anyway, overall, nice team Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moo

Moo

PostSubject: Re: Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D:   Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:47 pm

OMG ITS RAVENN Very Happy
HHmm, something nice to think about.
Nothing on the team is replaceable, so no spinner Neutral

I dont use walls because this team is about offensive synergy, meaning I use Synergy, and U-Turn to switch, and stuff like that. Teams work better if they have a goal they need to accomplish. I'm not sure, (lol) but i think my teams goal is to sweep, and throwing a random wall in there wouldnt help that very much. Besides, Ttar, Maggy, Gyara are all bulky, and thats half my team.

Starmie is a problem to most teams. But after LO, SandStorm damage, and rocks, It's worn down pretty quickly. I usully play around to get a U-Turn with Flygon, and Maggy is never OHKO'd by any of its attacks unless hax. THANKS RAVENNNNNNNNNNN Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Temius

Temius

PostSubject: Re: Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D:   Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:51 pm

Moo wrote:
Ok. Im pretty sure i said this before, but ill say it again. Magnezone, is, part, if, the, core. He covers Gengar and Ttar's weaknesses, and they cover his. He's not supposed to hit everything, just some stuff that gives them trouble. If you cant understand that then you cant be too good. EG: Ttar and Gengar are both raped by Scizor, and Magnezone covers that weakness. Even if Scizor wasnt that common, its still a major threat to the rest of my team. Disregarding something because its "uncommon" is stupid. Thats why shaymin is so powerful.

And thanks Dark for having mah back. Very Happy But the zapdos isnt nrcessary coz once i sleep fodder something, Breloom cant touch Maggy unless he has a sub up, its hilarious xD Also Gyarados works nicely with intimmidate and taunt, and bounce :p. Also, it cant touch gengar if i u-turn in with flygon breaking a sub.

Agiligross and DD Tar are revenged by Flygon. I'm also sure i have updated EV's on Magnezone to outspeed scizors.

dude, a heatran will DESTROY scizors and other steel-types if they don't switch out, meaning free damage
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

UT points : 7644

PostSubject: Re: Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D:   Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:03 pm

Temius wrote:
Moo wrote:

dude, a heatran will DESTROY scizors and other steel-types if they don't switch out, meaning free damage

My regice can withstand a superpower from a +6 groudon. What now?
Back to top Go down
Darkravenn12

Darkravenn12

UT points : 6560

PostSubject: Re: Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D:   Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:09 pm

Temius wrote:
Moo wrote:

SCIZOR SWITCHES OUT
that's the whole point of magnezone
it traps steels, especially scizors locked on bullet punch, sets up on them, and owns them
if u have a heatran they'll just switch
Back to top Go down
Temius

Temius

PostSubject: Re: Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D:   Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:14 pm

regardless of the fact that your entire team is composed entirely of smogon sets, it works well together.
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7103

PostSubject: Re: Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D:   Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:22 pm

Temius wrote:
regardless of the fact that your entire team is composed entirely of smogon sets, it works well together.

So? Lots of people use them, it isn't wrong. Smogon sets are actually TESTED so they have good results.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Evil

Evil

PostSubject: Re: Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D:   Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:25 pm

SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
Temius wrote:

So? Lots of people use them, it isn't wrong. Smogon sets are actually TESTED so they have good results.

Rate the team as a whole then. 9_9 Dont be useless like me.
Back to top Go down
Temius

Temius

PostSubject: Re: Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D:   Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:34 pm

dude, did you not even READ my post/ you are really annoying. I didn't say it was bad to use smogon sets. It still takes intelligence to develop synergy between team members
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

PostSubject: Re: Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D:   Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 pm

flamewar go! make sure kanrik doesnt see this, this has to be a juicy one Very Happy

someone hide it with very long posts no one is gonna read yet you can see pokemon words on it gogogo!
Back to top Go down
Temius

Temius

PostSubject: Re: Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D:   Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:27 am

metagross will seriously mess this team up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D:   Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D: Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh NOES, an OU Wh*re D:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next