Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Puppy killer D:

Go down 
+12
Temius
EnglishPlonker
Shnoogle
Pialga93
Evil
kecleon2000
thunderXVIII
Neku
Kanrik
cdplayar
FreaKaz0id
SoulSilverHeartGold
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Temius

Temius

UT points : 5604

Puppy killer D: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy killer D:   Puppy killer D: - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:18 pm

oh no! omg! she deleted her facebook? well, then, all is good in the world! Who gives a sh*t.? She should be in prison, not deleting her **** facebook!
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

UT points : 14543
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: Puppy killer D:   Puppy killer D: - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:18 am

Temius wrote:
oh no! omg! she deleted her facebook? well, then, all is good in the world! Who gives a sh*t.? She should be in prison, not deleting her **** facebook!
Well lets think about it sherlock. People knew her name BECAUSE of her facebook and knew she was the one who did it, and now you can't see her because she deleted it.
I wonder how this could be a problem...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
Evil

Evil

UT points : 7647

PostSubject: Re: Puppy killer D:   Puppy killer D: - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:17 am

They got her full adress location and name.

I dont know if its set in stone yet.
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

UT points : 7934

PostSubject: Re: Puppy killer D:   Puppy killer D: - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:03 pm

Evil wrote:
They got her full adress location and name.

I dont know if its set in stone yet.

Anonymous is legion.
Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Temius

Temius

PostSubject: Re: Puppy killer D:   Puppy killer D: - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:47 pm

Kanrik wrote:
Temius wrote:
Well lets think about it sherlock. People knew her name BECAUSE of her facebook and knew she was the one who did it, and now you can't see her because she deleted it.
what are you talking about? What I'm saying is that if she's not in prison, there's no reason to be celebrating! You need to get off your high horse
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

UT points : 7934

PostSubject: Re: Puppy killer D:   Puppy killer D: - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:55 pm

Temius wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
Temius wrote:
what are you talking about? What I'm saying is that if she's not in prison, there's no reason to be celebrating! You need to get off your high horse

Kayso there is a reason to celebrate; we have her name.
|:
Also, don't call out staff like THAT.
That'll get you banned.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

PostSubject: Re: Puppy killer D:   Puppy killer D: - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:05 pm

Temius wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
Temius wrote:
I'm gonna lay this out for you, and if you still don't get it, I don't know what to tell you.
At the time, we didn't know her NAME, only a face and what she was wearing when she did it (meaning it was impossible to report her to the authorities)
People found her FACEBOOK, which had her name and everything on it. Meaning we then had a way to report her to her areas authorities. Then, because all everyone ever thinks of doing is trolling, she deleted her facebook.
Now I want you to think about this: If no one had made a note of her name, and she had deleted the only place people knew it was her, then there was no longer any proof to tie her too it, and there would be no way to report her for it.

Instead of typing out the first thing that comes to your mind, READ and THINK. It helps you survive in the real world.

@CD: Actually using my authority over something that stupid would put me on the same maturity level as him. Its easier just to smack em down and attempt to educate.
Back to top Go down
boris5000

boris5000

UT points : 6213

PostSubject: Re: Puppy killer D:   Puppy killer D: - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:07 pm

Kanrik wrote:
Temius wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
Temius wrote:
I'm gonna lay this out for you, and if you still don't get it, I don't know what to tell you.
At the time, we didn't know her NAME, only a face and what she was wearing when she did it (meaning it was impossible to report her to the authorities)
People found her FACEBOOK, which had her name and everything on it. Meaning we then had a way to report her to her areas authorities. Then, because all everyone ever thinks of doing is trolling, she deleted her facebook.
Now I want you to think about this: If no one had made a note of her name, and she had deleted the only place people knew it was her, then there was no longer any proof to tie her too it, and there would be no way to report her for it.

Instead of typing out the first thing that comes to your mind, READ and THINK. It helps you survive in the real world.

@CD: Actually using my authority over something that stupid would put me on the same maturity level as him. Its easier just to smack em down and attempt to educate.

Lead with a firm hand and an iron fist. Phroar.
Back to top Go down
Temius

Temius

PostSubject: Re: Puppy killer D:   Puppy killer D: - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:32 pm

Kanrik wrote:
Temius wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
Temius wrote:

I know, but what does that matter if she has not been pet in jail? It's a start, but it isn't that amazing
Back to top Go down
Neku

Neku

UT points : 5699

PostSubject: Re: Puppy killer D:   Puppy killer D: - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:33 pm

cdplayar wrote:
thunderXVIII wrote:
i'd like to kill that little bi*ch in the most sick twisted way i could think of which would entail me feeding a rope through her mouth and out her arse,then rope both ends to a tree branch just high enough so her nose is above water, and have her up to her knees in a block of cement *the inside of this concrete mold would be filled with rusted nails, used crack needles, and human crap. Then sit on the bank and scream WOOO as i watch the concrete stretch her body , and the rope begin to cut her in half, all while she is inches from drowning, and if she does survive, the contents of the concrete mold would surely kill her due to disease.

thats not even half of what i would do to the little skank.

i am not even close to kidding, i love animals and i would die to save one.

I thought of a better way.

Feed fishing wire up her nose into her brain, and the other end down her throat out her butt. Hang her by the wire on a 40 foot crane, operate the crane to do 360's at it fastest speed, as her body is ripped apart and possibly flown a few miles. That's not all. Then, I'd take a shotgun, shoot off her legs, and burn her.

The puppies cries made me actually cry.

And Neku, the prison mate will say she has a purty mouth and you knwo what happens next.

I have a better idea, put her on /b/ LOL. What you see from that point on you cannot unsee.
Btw was it /b/? Or 4chan in general? Who actually helped track her down, lol I read in an article that they said "we torture humans, not animals." Thank god we have awesome hackers like them tbh.

Btw nice soviet russia joke, very classy <3
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

PostSubject: Re: Puppy killer D:   Puppy killer D: - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:46 pm

^ Oh dear god, screenshot that and post it there, cant wait for the reactions.
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6264

PostSubject: Re: Puppy killer D:   Puppy killer D: - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:33 pm

It was /b/
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
Kanrik

PostSubject: Re: Puppy killer D:   Puppy killer D: - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:35 pm

Gir wrote:
It was /b/
No surprise
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7106

PostSubject: Re: Puppy killer D:   Puppy killer D: - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:44 am

I hope she gets caught D:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Evil

Evil

PostSubject: Re: Puppy killer D:   Puppy killer D: - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:15 pm

SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
I hope she gets caught D:

She's under 12, no charges there. Also the puppies are alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puppy killer D:   Puppy killer D: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Puppy killer D:
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Reality :: General Discussion-
Jump to: