The Uuttitan Community Forums
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Kawaiiest couple EVAR

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evil

Evil

Posts : 1177
UT points : 5800
Join date : 2009-08-13

Kawaiiest couple EVAR Empty
PostSubject: Kawaiiest couple EVAR   Kawaiiest couple EVAR EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:01 pm

Kawaiiest couple EVAR Spr_3e_311_s
Kawaiiest couple EVAR File:Spr_3e_311_s
Kawaiiest couple EVAR Spr_b_g3_311_sPlusle: Cat
Kawaiiest couple EVAR Spr_b_g3_311_s252 SPE/ 252 SPATK /6 HP
Kawaiiest couple EVAR Spr_b_g3_311_s Kawaiiest couple EVAR Bag_BrightPowder_Sprite Bright Powder
Kawaiiest couple EVAR Ani311MS-Thunderwave
A common staple to be annoying

Kawaiiest couple EVAR Ani311MS-Sweet Kiss
Once hit with paralysis its even more annoying than the people who bash you down for using OUs

Kawaiiest couple EVAR Ani311MS-Protect
To be super duper annoying :3

Kawaiiest couple EVAR Ani311MS-Double team
The icing of the cake


Kawaiiest couple EVAR Spr_3e_302


Kawaiiest couple EVAR Spr_b_g3_302 Sableye:Cat
Kawaiiest couple EVAR Spr_b_g3_302 252 HP 200 SPDEF the rest on def or something
Kawaiiest couple EVAR Spr_b_g3_302 Kawaiiest couple EVAR TagCheri Cheri Berry
Kawaiiest couple EVAR Ani302MS Confuse Ray
I like it

Kawaiiest couple EVAR Ani302MS Mean Look
I like it even more

Kawaiiest couple EVAR Ani302MS Toxic
I love it Very Happy

Kawaiiest couple EVAR Ani302MS Recover
You must recover!

Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

Posts : 1710
UT points : 5867
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 24
Location : Scranton

Kawaiiest couple EVAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kawaiiest couple EVAR   Kawaiiest couple EVAR EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:54 pm

I'd say something like leftovers or Sitrus Berry is much more useful on Sableye, as because it is so very slow, it isn't a prime target for Thunderwave.

You have no Special Attacks on Plusle, and therefore the 252 SpA EVs are completely redundant. Give it 252 HP instead so if something breaks through your annoying moves you may be able to survive the hit and keep Double Teaming and Thunderwaving etc...

You should add the Natures on each Pokémon. If you haven't decided, I'd recommend Timid or Jolly for Plusle, and either Careful or Bold for Sableye.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Temius

Temius

Posts : 643
UT points : 3757
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 22

Kawaiiest couple EVAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kawaiiest couple EVAR   Kawaiiest couple EVAR EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:16 pm

please just use the suggested format. it is really hard to read with all the spaces and pictures
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

Posts : 2486
UT points : 5259
Join date : 2009-08-12
Age : 21
Location : Canada

Kawaiiest couple EVAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kawaiiest couple EVAR   Kawaiiest couple EVAR EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:31 pm

Shnoogle wrote:

You have no Special Attacks on Plusle, and therefore the 252 SpA EVs are completely redundant. Give it 252 HP instead so if something breaks through your annoying moves you may be able to survive the hit and keep Double Teaming and Thunderwaving etc...

Double team breaks the Evasion Clause...

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

Posts : 1710
UT points : 5867
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 24
Location : Scranton

Kawaiiest couple EVAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kawaiiest couple EVAR   Kawaiiest couple EVAR EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:50 pm

SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:

You have no Special Attacks on Plusle, and therefore the 252 SpA EVs are completely redundant. Give it 252 HP instead so if something breaks through your annoying moves you may be able to survive the hit and keep Double Teaming and Thunderwaving etc...

Double team breaks the Evasion Clause...


Well, doesn't Pokémon Battle Revolution not have clauses?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Evil

Evil

Posts : 1177
UT points : 5800
Join date : 2009-08-13

Kawaiiest couple EVAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kawaiiest couple EVAR   Kawaiiest couple EVAR EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:56 pm

Temius wrote:
please just use the suggested format. it is really hard to read with all the spaces and pictures


It hurts my eyes if everything is so tightly packed.
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

Posts : 2486
UT points : 5259
Join date : 2009-08-12
Age : 21
Location : Canada

Kawaiiest couple EVAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kawaiiest couple EVAR   Kawaiiest couple EVAR EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:10 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:

You have no Special Attacks on Plusle, and therefore the 252 SpA EVs are completely redundant. Give it 252 HP instead so if something breaks through your annoying moves you may be able to survive the hit and keep Double Teaming and Thunderwaving etc...

Double team breaks the Evasion Clause...


Well, doesn't Pokémon Battle Revolution not have clauses?

Some people can set clauses in the "Rules" selection.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Neku

Neku

Posts : 248
UT points : 3852
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 23
Location : Whoville

Kawaiiest couple EVAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kawaiiest couple EVAR   Kawaiiest couple EVAR EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:26 pm

Temius wrote:
please just use the suggested format. it is really hard to read with all the spaces and pictures
Lol dude it's not that bad, I don't see how it is "really Hard" to see with the pictures lol. I didn't actually know that doubles breaks evasion clause lol. you're using two really cool pokemon as well as annoying, as to how effective it will be; idk lol. It's more novelty it seems.
Back to top Go down
leafshadow

leafshadow

Posts : 1254
UT points : 4609
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 25
Location : toronto/Ontario

Kawaiiest couple EVAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kawaiiest couple EVAR   Kawaiiest couple EVAR EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:26 pm

Iirc not on random wifi matches.
Back to top Go down
Temius

Temius

Posts : 643
UT points : 3757
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 22

Kawaiiest couple EVAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kawaiiest couple EVAR   Kawaiiest couple EVAR EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:42 pm

it's just irritating and annoying. Why do it? it's just more work and you make it more frustrating to rate
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

Posts : 1177
UT points : 5800
Join date : 2009-08-13

Kawaiiest couple EVAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kawaiiest couple EVAR   Kawaiiest couple EVAR EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:25 am

Temius wrote:
it's just irritating and annoying. Why do it? it's just more work and you make it more frustrating to rate

fine then rate this if you hate images so much http://uuttitan.forumotion.com/pokemon-strategy-f12/wartortle-t7498.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Kawaiiest couple EVAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kawaiiest couple EVAR   Kawaiiest couple EVAR Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Kawaiiest couple EVAR
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Selling my Play Arts Kai Collection 18 figures + a couple of custom PAK (BRISBANE)
» Couple of general questions
» The Power Couple

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Strategy-
Jump to: