The Uuttitan Community Forums
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Time Flies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pialga93

avatar

Posts : 717
UT points : 3404
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 24
Location : Illinois

PostSubject: Time Flies   Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:12 pm

Holy Crap! It just really hit me its my last year of high school, it feels like just yesteryear I started high school and graduated middle school, also it's been almost a year since I came on these forums. Does anybody else just feel time just slips by. I guess the main thing is to make the most of your time with your fiends because I've made some amazing ones in high school and the time passes by quick.
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1486
UT points : 12179
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 26
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies   Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:28 pm

words of wisdom: enjoy your senior year, and live it to the fullest, because your going to be getting that diploma sooner than you think.

_________________



-Sig and Avi made by me-
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
mrcatz

avatar

Posts : 1982
UT points : 6315
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 22
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies   Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:32 pm

I find everything going faster. I'm learning to live more in the present cuz if I look to the future too much, I ignore what's in between
Back to top Go down
Pialga93

avatar

Posts : 717
UT points : 3404
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 24
Location : Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies   Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:13 pm

mrcatz wrote:
I find everything going faster. I'm learning to live more in the present cuz if I look to the future too much, I ignore what's in between
It was kinda the opposite for me, I've just been thinking about getting through the day everyday, but never about how I've spending my time.
Back to top Go down
boris5000

avatar

Posts : 423
UT points : 3844
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 25
Location : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies   Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:42 am

Pialga93 wrote:
mrcatz wrote:
I find everything going faster. I'm learning to live more in the present cuz if I look to the future too much, I ignore what's in between
It was kinda the opposite for me, I've just been thinking about getting through the day everyday, but never about how I've spending my time.


Well, if you look at it in a mathematical point of view. A year when you are 10 is 1/10th of your life but a year when you are 20 takes 1/20th of the time. So in reality years do feel shorter the older you get.
Back to top Go down
Evil

avatar

Posts : 1177
UT points : 5283
Join date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies   Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:07 pm

Pialga93 wrote:
Holy Crap! It just really hit me its my last year of high school, it feels like just yesteryear I started high school and graduated middle school, also it's been almost a year since I came on these forums. Does anybody else just feel time just slips by. I guess the main thing is to make the most of your time with your fiends because I've made some amazing ones in high school and the time passes by quick.

HA NO(t for me)

Its so boring, and it goes by so slow untill you realize it almost ends. Then it goes so fast, and I'm like wtf.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

avatar

Posts : 1710
UT points : 5350
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 23
Location : Scranton

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies   Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:19 pm

boris5000 wrote:
Pialga93 wrote:
mrcatz wrote:
I find everything going faster. I'm learning to live more in the present cuz if I look to the future too much, I ignore what's in between
It was kinda the opposite for me, I've just been thinking about getting through the day everyday, but never about how I've spending my time.


Well, if you look at it in a mathematical point of view. A year when you are 10 is 1/10th of your life but a year when you are 20 takes 1/20th of the time. So in reality years do feel shorter the older you get.


As much as that makes sense, it doesn't at the same time because a year is still the same time and math doesn't make days go faster or anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
mrcatz

avatar

Posts : 1982
UT points : 6315
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 22
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies   Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:29 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
boris5000 wrote:
Pialga93 wrote:
mrcatz wrote:
I find everything going faster. I'm learning to live more in the present cuz if I look to the future too much, I ignore what's in between
It was kinda the opposite for me, I've just been thinking about getting through the day everyday, but never about how I've spending my time.


Well, if you look at it in a mathematical point of view. A year when you are 10 is 1/10th of your life but a year when you are 20 takes 1/20th of the time. So in reality years do feel shorter the older you get.


As much as that makes sense, it doesn't at the same time because a year is still the same time and math doesn't make days go faster or anything.

but it may seem to go faster
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Time Flies   

Back to top Go down
 
Time Flies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» At what time do you wake up on the weekends?
» Ironside theme time
» Time Paradox - part 0.0037 (comic attemp #1)
» Bracken Tor to Explore The Time Of Tooth and Claw
» Your Top Ten Animated series of all time.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Reality :: General Discussion-
Jump to: