The Uuttitan Community Forums
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Amg School <3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
cdplayar

avatar

Posts : 1468
UT points : 5513
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada!

PostSubject: Re: Amg School <3   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:34 pm

LOLWUT?
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Temius

avatar

Posts : 643
UT points : 3183
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Amg School <3   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:36 pm

you're so lucky
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

avatar

Posts : 1468
UT points : 5513
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada!

PostSubject: Re: Amg School <3   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:38 pm

Temius wrote:
you're so lucky
Not really, no.
|:
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Temius

avatar

Posts : 643
UT points : 3183
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Amg School <3   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:39 pm

oh yes. u defs be loocky
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

avatar

Posts : 1710
UT points : 5293
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 23
Location : Scranton

PostSubject: Re: Amg School <3   Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:57 pm

GaiaAero wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:
GaiaAero wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:
XC conditioning? Is that any different from the school's xc team?

I run xc for my school and I have to wake up at like 5:30 AM tomorrow to go to a meet =\

It basically means Cross Country Razz
And our practice goes from 2-5 PM Mon-Thurs
2-3 PM on Fridays
8-10 AM on Saturdays
Our meets are usually in the afternoon so I don't need to wake up early Very Happy

Lucky! My practice starts at 6 AM and goes until about 8:30 AM lol

I have to wake up tomorrow at around 5 AM to pack my bag for my meet, feed and take my dogs out to go to the bathroom, eat breakfast, get dressed, and get to the school by 5:45ish. May I remind you that tomorrow is a Saturday and this is in the morning? Haha it sucks

I have a race tomorrow at this place called Mt.Sac
One of the toughest courses and Im scared as hell

Haha Mt. Sac =P

How did you do? I just got back from my meet. For 3.1 miles I got 20:47
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
GaiaAero
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator


Posts : 466
UT points : 3968
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Amg School <3   Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:40 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
GaiaAero wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:
GaiaAero wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:
XC conditioning? Is that any different from the school's xc team?

I run xc for my school and I have to wake up at like 5:30 AM tomorrow to go to a meet =\

It basically means Cross Country Razz
And our practice goes from 2-5 PM Mon-Thurs
2-3 PM on Fridays
8-10 AM on Saturdays
Our meets are usually in the afternoon so I don't need to wake up early Very Happy

Lucky! My practice starts at 6 AM and goes until about 8:30 AM lol

I have to wake up tomorrow at around 5 AM to pack my bag for my meet, feed and take my dogs out to go to the bathroom, eat breakfast, get dressed, and get to the school by 5:45ish. May I remind you that tomorrow is a Saturday and this is in the morning? Haha it sucks

I have a race tomorrow at this place called Mt.Sac
One of the toughest courses and Im scared as hell

Haha Mt. Sac =P

How did you do? I just got back from my meet. For 3.1 miles I got 20:47

I sucked ***
My calf was injured so I couldnt race at my full potential
2 mile race but it had killer hills and I ran it in 13 minutes

_________________
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

avatar

Posts : 1710
UT points : 5293
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 23
Location : Scranton

PostSubject: Re: Amg School <3   Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:44 pm

That's not that bad at all lol... 6:30 miles? Good lol that's like what I ran
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
GaiaAero
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator


Posts : 466
UT points : 3968
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Amg School <3   Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:45 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
That's not that bad at all lol... 6:30 miles? Good lol that's like what I ran


I have another race next week and thats all flat so I'll probably rape

_________________
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

avatar

Posts : 1468
UT points : 5513
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada!

PostSubject: Re: Amg School <3   Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:31 pm

I can only run like, 100 meter sprints. I rape at that.
But otherwise, I can't even finish in like, mid range.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Shnoogle

avatar

Posts : 1710
UT points : 5293
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 23
Location : Scranton

PostSubject: Re: Amg School <3   Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:58 pm

GaiaAero wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:
That's not that bad at all lol... 6:30 miles? Good lol that's like what I ran


I have another race next week and thats all flat so I'll probably rape

Haha is your diglett going to help you out with that?
And good luck =]

cd- you run xc too?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
GaiaAero
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator


Posts : 466
UT points : 3968
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Amg School <3   Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:04 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
GaiaAero wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:
That's not that bad at all lol... 6:30 miles? Good lol that's like what I ran


I have another race next week and thats all flat so I'll probably rape

Haha is your diglett going to help you out with that?
And good luck =]

cd- you run xc too?

yessir
my diglett will evolve into a dugtrio

_________________
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

avatar

Posts : 1468
UT points : 5513
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada!

PostSubject: Re: Amg School <3   Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:10 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
GaiaAero wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:
That's not that bad at all lol... 6:30 miles? Good lol that's like what I ran


I have another race next week and thats all flat so I'll probably rape

Haha is your diglett going to help you out with that?
And good luck =]

cd- you run xc too?

Used to, I run track nao.
Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Shnoogle

avatar

Posts : 1710
UT points : 5293
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 23
Location : Scranton

PostSubject: Re: Amg School <3   Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:18 pm

I hate track =\
I've always been more able to run a few miles at a good pace than to go all out for half a mile or however long each event is
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
cdplayar

avatar

Posts : 1468
UT points : 5513
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada!

PostSubject: Re: Amg School <3   Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:21 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
I hate track =\
I've always been more able to run a few miles at a good pace than to go all out for half a mile or however long each event is

Run as fast as you can, in as short a distance (Y)
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Neku

avatar

Posts : 248
UT points : 3278
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 21
Location : Whoville

PostSubject: Re: Amg School <3   Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:46 pm

GaiaAero wrote:
Temius wrote:
Choir FTW!!!

quoted for truth!
I also get double the class credits so win win
Do you guys sing Pokemon theme songs???

Btw Pialga, anybody, aside from handicapped people, can be in an honors class providing they're good in the subject and try a tad harder.
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

avatar

Posts : 1468
UT points : 5513
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada!

PostSubject: Re: Amg School <3   Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:47 pm

Neku wrote:
GaiaAero wrote:
Temius wrote:
Choir FTW!!!

quoted for truth!
I also get double the class credits so win win
Do you guys sing Pokemon theme songs???

Btw Pialga, anybody, aside from handicapped people, can be in an honors class providing they're good in the subject and try a tad harder.

Handicapped people can be in honours! Like autistic kids can.
YOU RACIST.
Btw go on msn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Pialga93

avatar

Posts : 717
UT points : 3347
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 24
Location : Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Amg School <3   Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:50 pm

Neku wrote:
GaiaAero wrote:
Temius wrote:
Choir FTW!!!

quoted for truth!
I also get double the class credits so win win
Do you guys sing Pokemon theme songs???

Btw Pialga, anybody, aside from handicapped people, can be in an honors class providing they're good in the subject and try a tad harder.
I've thought about that, and a lot of the honors kids at my school aren't that smart, plus I'm lazy.
Back to top Go down
Neku

avatar

Posts : 248
UT points : 3278
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 21
Location : Whoville

PostSubject: Re: Amg School <3   Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:50 pm

cdplayar wrote:
Neku wrote:
GaiaAero wrote:
Temius wrote:
Choir FTW!!!

quoted for truth!
I also get double the class credits so win win
Do you guys sing Pokemon theme songs???

Btw Pialga, anybody, aside from handicapped people, can be in an honors class providing they're good in the subject and try a tad harder.

Handicapped people can be in honours! Like autistic kids can.
YOU RACIST.
Btw go on msn.
LOL, Ok I'll get on then. But anyway, I'm not a fan of cross country cuz it seems so boring. Atleast in Soccer you have more objectives to win than in cross country which is, run on this track for however long it takes you and you win.
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

avatar

Posts : 1468
UT points : 5513
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada!

PostSubject: Re: Amg School <3   Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:49 am

Soccer is grown men kicking a little ball on a field into a rectangle.
\:
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Shnoogle

avatar

Posts : 1710
UT points : 5293
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 23
Location : Scranton

PostSubject: Re: Amg School <3   Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:31 pm

Neku -

XC is a bit boring at times, but when you run as a team it can be really fun because the things we talk about are so incredibly random and make no sense half the time lol

Also, Track and Field is the sport that runs round and round on a track. XC runs on a bunch of different terrain with steep hills, fast paced downward slopes, mud etc... It can actually be pretty fun sometimes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
GaiaAero
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator


Posts : 466
UT points : 3968
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Amg School <3   Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:41 pm

XC is great conditioning for track. Builds so much endurance :p

_________________
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

avatar

Posts : 1468
UT points : 5513
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada!

PostSubject: Re: Amg School <3   Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:59 pm

GaiaAero wrote:
XC is great conditioning for track. Builds so much endurance :p

Yeah, and that's something I do not have.
LOL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Neku

avatar

Posts : 248
UT points : 3278
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 21
Location : Whoville

PostSubject: Re: Amg School <3   Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:28 am

I suppose, cross country has never interested me, **** you run for funners!
Back to top Go down
Evil

avatar

Posts : 1177
UT points : 5226
Join date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Amg School <3   Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:05 pm

Neku wrote:
I suppose, cross country has never interested me, **** you run for funners!

running is a very useful skill sometimes

but not really, you'll be stuck in a office somewhere sitting all day typing on the computer for your future
Back to top Go down
Neku

avatar

Posts : 248
UT points : 3278
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 21
Location : Whoville

PostSubject: Re: Amg School <3   Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:18 pm

Evil wrote:
Neku wrote:
I suppose, cross country has never interested me, **** you run for funners!

running is a very useful skill sometimes

but not really, you'll be stuck in a office somewhere sitting all day typing on the computer for your future
Lol happy thoughts eh? I'm not saying running is not useful, considering you have to run in soccer but I don't see a point in just running on a set course for 3 miles or so.

I also find that people who run XC, and are good at it are incredibly weird, they like love it I don't know how you could love cross country, it seems like a *****.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Amg School <3   

Back to top Go down
 
Amg School <3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» School punishment...
» Wanted: Old school termies
» FLEMING COLLEGE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS BASKETBALL TIP-OFFS 2011
» My interesting day at school..
» School is EXASPERATING me!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Reality :: General Discussion-
Jump to: