Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why is Shaymin-S Uber And Shaymin Not?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rover

Rover

UT points : 5287

Why is Shaymin-S Uber And Shaymin Not? Empty
PostSubject: Why is Shaymin-S Uber And Shaymin Not?   Why is Shaymin-S Uber And Shaymin Not? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:20 pm

Why is Shaymin-S uber, and Shaymin is OU. I don't get it. I think they should both be Uber. I don't see the point... I know Shaymin-S is more powerful, but Shaymin deserves Uber too. Just my opinion, and my opinions are kind of eh.
Back to top Go down
Darkravenn12

Darkravenn12

UT points : 6519

PostSubject: Re: Why is Shaymin-S Uber And Shaymin Not?   Why is Shaymin-S Uber And Shaymin Not? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:34 pm

Shaymin in no way deserves uber
it can function well in ou and is not broken
Shaymin-S=fastest serene grace poke in the game
Not to mention it has stab air slash and seed flare. Not to mention it's also the fastest sub seeder in the game, normal shaymin can be outrun. Grass pokes cannot wall sub-seed shaymin-s b/c of stab air slash. It's power is ridiculous
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: Why is Shaymin-S Uber And Shaymin Not?   Why is Shaymin-S Uber And Shaymin Not? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:44 pm

Darkravenn12 wrote:
Shaymin in no way deserves uber
it can function well in ou and is not broken
Shaymin-S=fastest serene grace poke in the game
Not to mention it has stab air slash and seed flare. Not to mention it's also the fastest sub seeder in the game, normal shaymin can be outrun. Grass pokes cannot wall sub-seed shaymin-s b/c of stab air slash. It's power is ridiculous
Ik, Shaymin-S deserves Uber and does great in it! But Shaymin does have good base stats while having some useful movesets. Though I think Shaymin does best Special... but whatever. :/
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7670

PostSubject: Re: Why is Shaymin-S Uber And Shaymin Not?   Why is Shaymin-S Uber And Shaymin Not? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:47 pm

Shaymin, for one thing, has awful typing, average attacking stats, although Seed Flare is really powerful, and a rather limited move pool. Shaymin-S really has no hardcore counters in OU do to Air Slash's 60% flinch rate with Serene Grace and its amazing Speed and Special Attack.

Shaymin is forced to resort to different Hidden Powers to take on certain threats, as well. If it lacks HP [Ice], Dragonite easily sets up on it. If it lacks [HP Fire], Skarmory and Scizor easily beat it etc...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: Why is Shaymin-S Uber And Shaymin Not?   Why is Shaymin-S Uber And Shaymin Not? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:51 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
Shaymin, for one thing, has awful typing, average attacking stats, although Seed Flare is really powerful, and a rather limited move pool. Shaymin-S really has no hardcore counters in OU do to Air Slash's 60% flinch rate with Serene Grace and its amazing Speed and Special Attack.

Shaymin is forced to resort to different Hidden Powers to take on certain threats, as well. If it lacks HP [Ice], Dragonite easily sets up on it. If it lacks [HP Fire], Skarmory and Scizor easily beat it etc...
pale This is why I'm not good at Pokemon that much. I guess Shaymin does diserve OU. :/
It would get killed by Ubers. I know you listed all non-ubers, but imagine what Ubers would do.

Well, I guess I disagree with my self then. :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is Shaymin-S Uber And Shaymin Not?   Why is Shaymin-S Uber And Shaymin Not? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why is Shaymin-S Uber And Shaymin Not?
Page 1 of 1