Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warning! Black and White Spoilers!

Go down 
+12
Gir
eaglehawks
Pialga93
Shnoogle
Darkravenn12
Temius
Makeitwork
Momo
yoshibreathesfire
cdplayar
leafshadow
SoulSilverHeartGold
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Momo

Momo

UT points : 6568

Warning! Black and White Spoilers! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning! Black and White Spoilers!   Warning! Black and White Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:46 pm

Gir wrote:
Did anyone check the dream world Pokemon abilities? some of them are awful but there are others really interesting(Breeloom with Technician and Blaziken with Speed Boost come to mind)
CACTURE GOT WATER ABSORB
Back to top Go down
eaglehawks

eaglehawks

UT points : 5159

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Black and White Spoilers!   Warning! Black and White Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:49 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
Anyone else notice how like so many of these Pokémon are slower than Slowbro but have like 140 base attacking stats?

And look at #609... can you say #1 spinblocker of all time? Fire/Ghost with good bulk, 80 base speed and 145 base fricken special attack! That's insane!
Also has access to Flash Fire so it is an amazing Heatran counter.
I'd tap that!
These Pokémon seem to focus on massive HP along with low speed and great (sp.)attack or great speed and average attacking stats with decent defenses.

Also, that mole thing is going to be awesome. Steel typings allow so many easy switchins and it can tear apart things with immensely powerful EQs from very high attack. Sand power is also a great ability to go with a fast ground sweeper.
Lol. This thing's #1 partner: Tyranitar. Both of its abilities either relie on Sandstorm for power or speed.
Then you have #567 who has 110 base speed and 140 base attack along with two great STABs to work with - Flying and Rock.
And 112 Special Attack, may I add. That thing is going up to OU regardless. Aerodactyl usage will probably decrease dramatically.
Zoroark also looks like it may be able to find a spot in OU...105 base speed is good, and 120 base special attack is also good, but with 60 defenses across the board (including HP) this thing isn't going to be switching in easily.
Have you heard of the Smogonic concept of the Illusion lead? check it out. It's friggin' AWESOME!
Not that they look like a top tier threat, maybe UU actually, but the ice cream cone Pokémon looks so awesome lol
Ehhh, wouldn't bet my money on that one.
#594 is a fish, maybe the evolution of luvdisc, that has base 165 HP... That's insane for a fricken fish haha
Lol. It definitely is going to be a hassle for Gyarados to rip through it. Resistant against Waterfall, great Defenses, a great Defensive type. Ahhh...

Shnoogle wrote:
I think many of the Pokémon near the bottom have Uberish qualities. Zekrom and Reshiram definitely will be Uber... Their stats and typings are excellent, but 90 base speed is a bit disappointing seeing as the slowest current Uber not named Wobbuffet or Wynaut is Kyogre and Groundon who sit at 90 base speed themselves... I would think that the most common sets for them will be slow and bulky choice item users, such as Kyogre, or choice scarf sets.
Reshiram and Zekrom ARE uber. Though those deer thing trio are probably going to be OU, so are those strait repeated cloud monkey strait hair trio of things.
At this point I am not sure if Zoroark will be an Uber... It has 60/60/60 defenses and its highest stat is 120 (Sp. Attack). Also when you consider that most dark types' move pools (outside of T-Tars) are a bit shallow and his best STAB move is 80 base power, I think he has a good chance of becoming OU. His ability, however, could push him over the Uber line for it being too supportive because if you cannot tell what Pokémon you are attacking, that gives said Pokémon an excellent opportunity to boost its stats and sweep things much easier. Of course all of this is just theorymon for now...
Lol. All I can see it as is a lead, really. Though I can see it being nominated for Suspects under support. Why?
Annoyed Battler: OMFG! SONIC'S TOO CHEAP!!!

I am really anxious to see how the metagame develops =)

quote="Pialga93"]definitely an uber Warning! Black and White Spoilers! - Page 2 Ononokusu_by_Xous54
Definitely NOT uber. It's BST spread is terrible. Flygon could even rape this one up its bumhole.
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Darkravenn12

Darkravenn12

UT points : 6520

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Black and White Spoilers!   Warning! Black and White Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:05 pm

Momo wrote:
Gir wrote:
Did anyone check the dream world Pokemon abilities? some of them are awful but there are others really interesting(Breeloom with Technician and Blaziken with Speed Boost come to mind)
CACTURE GOT WATER ABSORB
that'll be pretty useless
cacturne's only real use is setting up with sand veil in sandstorm
giving it water absorb would be helpful, but sand veil is more helpful for it imo
and omg
gliscor has poison heal
talk about major stallbreaker, as if it wasnt already 1
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7671

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Black and White Spoilers!   Warning! Black and White Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:14 am

Yes they are confirmed... Many other new abilities are flying around in Dream World such as Shadow Tag on the chandelier Ghost/Fire Pokémon with 145 base SpA (seriously this thing is most likely going to be so broken lol... As if 145 base SpA, 80 Base Speed, and 90 Defenses weren't already enough).

The Dragon Pokémon with the blade in its mouth has access to both SD AND DD... With pretty good physical bulk and passable Specially Defensive bulk, this thing is going to be top notch OU for a long time, unless of course it becomes Uber.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Pialga93

Pialga93

UT points : 5725

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Black and White Spoilers!   Warning! Black and White Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:39 pm

I can't wait to use ninetails with drought. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6221

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Black and White Spoilers!   Warning! Black and White Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:23 pm

Pialga93 wrote:
Or Politoed with Drizzle
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8636
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Black and White Spoilers!   Warning! Black and White Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:23 pm

Gir wrote:
Pialga93 wrote:
Or Politoed with Drizzle

where do you find the pokes with new abilities
Back to top Go down
eaglehawks

eaglehawks

UT points : 5159

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Black and White Spoilers!   Warning! Black and White Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:35 pm

I vote that the metagame should be split: Dream World and Non Dream World.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Black and White Spoilers!   Warning! Black and White Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:36 pm

mrcatz wrote:
Gir wrote:
Pialga93 wrote:
Or Politoed with Drizzle

where do you find the pokes with new abilities
http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/dreamworldabilities.shtml
Back to top Go down
Temius

Temius

UT points : 5561

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Black and White Spoilers!   Warning! Black and White Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:42 pm

I think Rain teams might make a comeback now. I dunno why they would give seaking drizzle, though
Back to top Go down
Pialga93

Pialga93

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Black and White Spoilers!   Warning! Black and White Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:19 pm

Temius wrote:
I think Rain teams might make a comeback now. I dunno why they would give seaking drizzle, though
tentacruel and Blastoise with rain dish is gonna be so awesome, they gave seaking lightning rod for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Black and White Spoilers!   Warning! Black and White Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:38 pm

Temius - Seaking has lightning rod, politoad has drizzle
Back to top Go down
Temius

Temius

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Black and White Spoilers!   Warning! Black and White Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:04 pm

sorry. meant lightning rod. douche
Back to top Go down
Pialga93

Pialga93

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Black and White Spoilers!   Warning! Black and White Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:08 pm

Temius wrote:
that was unneeded
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7063

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Black and White Spoilers!   Warning! Black and White Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:10 pm

Pialga93 wrote:
Temius wrote:
that was unneeded

^

Plus he wasn't being a douche he was stating a fact.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8636
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Black and White Spoilers!   Warning! Black and White Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:10 pm

Temius wrote:

no fire please

here is the shiny pokes too if anyone cares. Just scroll to the bottom

http://stuff.veekun.com/bw-montage-shiny.png
Back to top Go down
Temius

Temius

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Black and White Spoilers!   Warning! Black and White Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:49 pm

sorry about that. that was my bro. i left my account open
Back to top Go down
FlareZen

FlareZen

UT points : 5145

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Black and White Spoilers!   Warning! Black and White Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:16 am

Like that this will change the metagame, along with the new pokemons. Seem they got more (new bee) friendly since tms can be used forever like hms. Now they got different ways of training, which is fine and help telling what nature helps also with stats. Went little off topic, with those new abilities some pokemon that where not used. Might have a chance of being used in a team.
Back to top Go down
Temius

Temius

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Black and White Spoilers!   Warning! Black and White Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:19 am

I just think it's sweet that they are giving weather teams other than sandstorm more of a chance. I didn't check, but it would be really cool if they had a pokemon with drought, too, as sunny day teams are pretty much nowhere to be found nowadays
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Black and White Spoilers!   Warning! Black and White Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:25 am

Temius wrote:
I just think it's sweet that they are giving weather teams other than sandstorm more of a chance. I didn't check, but it would be really cool if they had a pokemon with drought, too, as sunny day teams are pretty much nowhere to be found nowadays
*cough* ninetails *cough*
Back to top Go down
Temius

Temius

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Black and White Spoilers!   Warning! Black and White Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:42 am

Momo wrote:
Temius wrote:
*cough* ninetails *cough*
oh yeah. that was kinda dumb of me.
Back to top Go down
FreaKaz0id

FreaKaz0id

UT points : 5701

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Black and White Spoilers!   Warning! Black and White Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:18 am

Umm... Is that me or there really is an Ice Cream on the Pokedex?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFreaKazOide
boris5000

boris5000

UT points : 6170

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Black and White Spoilers!   Warning! Black and White Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:09 am

I call dream clause. (no dream world abilities, kthxgbai)
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Black and White Spoilers!   Warning! Black and White Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:57 am

FreaKaz0id wrote:
Umm... Is that me or there really is an Ice Cream on the Pokedex?

There is and I am training it =) It is so cute haha
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

UT points : 5116

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Black and White Spoilers!   Warning! Black and White Spoilers! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:19 am

I'm not a competitive pokemon battler, so I kind of skipped over most of these posts.
I also didn't read the abilities or stats of the pokemon.
All I care about doing in that game is picking the fire starter.

Also catching a bunch of worthless pokemon to get my butt kicked online would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning! Black and White Spoilers!   Warning! Black and White Spoilers! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warning! Black and White Spoilers!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next