Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the "Arceus Caluse"

Go down 
+3
Temius
Momo
Deadluiga
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadluiga

UT points : 5980

What is the "Arceus Caluse" Empty
PostSubject: What is the "Arceus Caluse"   What is the "Arceus Caluse" EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:07 pm

I saw people on Shoddy talking about it. What is it?
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

UT points : 6567

PostSubject: Re: What is the "Arceus Caluse"   What is the "Arceus Caluse" EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:20 pm

No arceus
Back to top Go down
Deadluiga

PostSubject: Re: What is the "Arceus Caluse"   What is the "Arceus Caluse" EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:26 pm

I was thinking something like no plate on it or something.
Back to top Go down
Temius

Temius

UT points : 5560

PostSubject: Re: What is the "Arceus Caluse"   What is the "Arceus Caluse" EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:34 pm

That's kinda like the whole "soul dew" thing.
Back to top Go down
Deadluiga

PostSubject: Re: What is the "Arceus Caluse"   What is the "Arceus Caluse" EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:13 pm

I don't think it means no Arceus, people had them on teams but ask to play with the clause. I fear what B/W is going to bring to the Metagame.
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

UT points : 7603

PostSubject: Re: What is the "Arceus Caluse"   What is the "Arceus Caluse" EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:47 pm

just a bunch of people who cant beat arceus because they suck at the game
Back to top Go down
Temius

Temius

PostSubject: Re: What is the "Arceus Caluse"   What is the "Arceus Caluse" EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:52 pm

Evil wrote:
just a bunch of people who cant beat arceus because they suck at the game
and arceus is pretty **** amazingly good
Back to top Go down
Deadluiga

PostSubject: Re: What is the "Arceus Caluse"   What is the "Arceus Caluse" EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:53 pm

Well he CAN learn everymove, I think, and his base stats are ALL 120, lulz, and all max out at 372....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Temius

Temius

PostSubject: Re: What is the "Arceus Caluse"   What is the "Arceus Caluse" EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:56 pm

Deadluiga wrote:
Well he CAN learn everymove, I think, and his base stats are ALL 120, lulz, and all max out at 372....

Spoiler:
and he has a base 100 attack that can be any type, and he can be any type in existence
Back to top Go down
Deadluiga

PostSubject: Re: What is the "Arceus Caluse"   What is the "Arceus Caluse" EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:58 pm

Temius wrote:
Deadluiga wrote:

Spoiler:
and he has a base 100 attack that can be any type, and he can be any type in existence
Hes Mew with four legs and changeable types. If I find the guy who invented Arceus...
Back to top Go down
Darkravenn12

Darkravenn12

UT points : 6519

PostSubject: Re: What is the "Arceus Caluse"   What is the "Arceus Caluse" EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:02 pm

i think arceus clause means only 100 evs across the board arceus, as the only event released was at lv.100, so u had to use vitamins to ev it
Back to top Go down
Deadluiga

PostSubject: Re: What is the "Arceus Caluse"   What is the "Arceus Caluse" EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:08 pm

Darkravenn12 wrote:
i think arceus clause means only 100 evs across the board arceus, as the only event released was at lv.100, so u had to use vitamins to ev it
Or the flute if you action replay the event.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7670

PostSubject: Re: What is the "Arceus Caluse"   What is the "Arceus Caluse" EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:38 pm

Arceus, as dark said, is banned currently from shoddy battle because the only legit Arceus is at level 100, meaning it has a max of 100 EVs per stat. Because they is no way to make sure people on Shoddy battle place a max of 100 EVs in each stat, it is going to be banned until Shoddy battle two comes out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Deadluiga

PostSubject: Re: What is the "Arceus Caluse"   What is the "Arceus Caluse" EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:12 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
Arceus, as dark said, is banned currently from shoddy battle because the only legit Arceus is at level 100, meaning it has a max of 100 EVs per stat. Because they is no way to make sure people on Shoddy battle place a max of 100 EVs in each stat, it is going to be banned until Shoddy battle two comes out.
But what if you use teh savs and leik make it like uber 1337 level 1 den leik ev train is balls off?
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: What is the "Arceus Caluse"   What is the "Arceus Caluse" EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:53 pm

Deadluiga wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:
But what if you use teh savs and leik make it like uber 1337 level 1 den leik ev train is balls off?

Because the only legal Arceus is at level 100... You can take that one up with the smogonites, but if you have to Pokésav something in the first place to make it legal chances are it will not be allowed. In a similar vein, you can not Pokésav Dark Void onto your Electrode because Electrode doesn't learn Dark Void. Therefore you can not Pokésav illegal EVs onto Pokémon.

Also, Arceus doesn't learn every move there is
Back to top Go down
Deadluiga

PostSubject: Re: What is the "Arceus Caluse"   What is the "Arceus Caluse" EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:18 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
Deadluiga wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:

Because the only legal Arceus is at level 100... You can take that one up with the smogonites, but if you have to Pokésav something in the first place to make it legal chances are it will not be allowed. In a similar vein, you can not Pokésav Dark Void onto your Electrode because Electrode doesn't learn Dark Void. Therefore you can not Pokésav illegal EVs onto Pokémon.

Serebii says it takes all TMs, thats what I mean, he can take any TM, or HM. Kinda like Mew, speaking of mew, where did he go? I never see him anymoar.
Back to top Go down
ninjatreecko12

ninjatreecko12

UT points : 5551

PostSubject: Re: What is the "Arceus Caluse"   What is the "Arceus Caluse" EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:34 pm

Lol Mew is used in Ubers a lot because it can set up with Swords Dance, etc and Baton Pass it out to another Poke.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tromboneandpokemon12
Deadluiga

PostSubject: Re: What is the "Arceus Caluse"   What is the "Arceus Caluse" EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:38 pm

ninjatreecko12 wrote:
Lol Mew is used in Ubers a lot because it can set up with Swords Dance, etc and Baton Pass it out to another Poke.
Damnnn. I must be out of it, or high. I never see Mew anymore.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: What is the "Arceus Caluse"   What is the "Arceus Caluse" EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Deadluiga wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:
Deadluiga wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:

Serebii says it takes all TMs, thats what I mean, he can take any TM, or HM. Kinda like Mew, speaking of mew, where did he go? I never see him anymoar.

It doesn't learn TM01, TM12, TM28, TM41, TMs 45-49, TM51, TM54, TM56, TM60, TM63 & 64, TM69, TM74, TM78, TM88 and TM89

Mew is usually only on Baton Pass teams and it is occasionally a SR suicide lead with Explosion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the "Arceus Caluse"   What is the "Arceus Caluse" Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the "Arceus Caluse"
Page 1 of 1