The Uuttitan Community Forums
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I made a new avatar.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yoshibreathesfire

avatar

Posts : 246
UT points : 2672
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: I made a new avatar.   Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:07 pm

It's much better than a random Contra sprite...
Right?

So anyway how does you giez liek it?
F-F-F-Feedback?

I can easily make edits to it by the way, so I may use some advice.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

avatar

Posts : 1710
UT points : 5227
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 22
Location : Scranton

PostSubject: Re: I made a new avatar.   Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:09 pm

I like it =)
Not to complicated, and very nice... Good job =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
yoshibreathesfire

avatar

Posts : 246
UT points : 2672
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: I made a new avatar.   Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:12 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
I like it =)
Not to complicated, and very nice... Good job =D
Thank you.
Actually, ever since I saw your avatar, I had wanted to go crazy with photoshop.
Razz
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

avatar

Posts : 2486
UT points : 4619
Join date : 2009-08-12
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: I made a new avatar.   Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:31 pm

I love it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Deadluiga



Posts : 305
UT points : 3537
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Re: I made a new avatar.   Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:32 pm

Yoshi does not breath fire...rainbow yoshi does Razz
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

avatar

Posts : 1982
UT points : 6192
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 22
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: I made a new avatar.   Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:43 pm

looks like Yoshi dances in fire but I still love it
Back to top Go down
Evil

avatar

Posts : 1177
UT points : 5160
Join date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: I made a new avatar.   Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:15 pm

go crazier
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

avatar

Posts : 246
UT points : 2672
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: I made a new avatar.   Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:03 pm

SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
I love it Very Happy
Why thank you!

Deadluiga wrote:
Yoshi does not breath fire...rainbow yoshi does Razz
In Super Mario World, if yoshi eats a koopa and spits it out, he breathes fire.
Yes I'm a nerd.

mrcatz wrote:
looks like Yoshi dances in fire but I still love it
Breathing fire, dancing in fire, same thing.

Evil wrote:
go crazier
I might make some edits to it later if it ends up not working out.
But for now I'll keep it simple.
It's not that that's a bad idea, I just want to see how simplicity works out first.

Thanks guys!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evil

avatar

Posts : 1177
UT points : 5160
Join date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: I made a new avatar.   Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:39 pm

Quote :

But for now I'll keep it simple.
It's not that that's a bad idea, I just want to see how simplicity works out first.

Blah, mess around now, so you know more and you can have fun later. Evil or Very Mad

http://vandelaydesign.com/blog/design/photo-manipulation-tutorials/ read through that
Back to top Go down
Deadluiga



Posts : 305
UT points : 3537
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Re: I made a new avatar.   Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:40 pm

Evil wrote:
Quote :

But for now I'll keep it simple.
It's not that that's a bad idea, I just want to see how simplicity works out first.

Blah, mess around now, so you know more and you can have fun later. Evil or Very Mad

http://vandelaydesign.com/blog/design/photo-manipulation-tutorials/ read through that
No don't do what evil says.....its a trap D:
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

avatar

Posts : 246
UT points : 2672
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: I made a new avatar.   Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:50 pm

Deadluiga wrote:
Evil wrote:
Quote :

But for now I'll keep it simple.
It's not that that's a bad idea, I just want to see how simplicity works out first.

Blah, mess around now, so you know more and you can have fun later. Evil or Very Mad

http://vandelaydesign.com/blog/design/photo-manipulation-tutorials/ read through that
No don't do what evil says.....its a trap D:

......
..........
.............
Uhhhhhhh....
Kay?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I made a new avatar.   

Back to top Go down
 
I made a new avatar.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Fan made Chaos Dwarf army book
» Avatar - The Movie
» Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests
» Avatar Frame Thingy
» Maru Jin ( How to make ur Avatar Icon looks cool)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Art :: Drawings and Photography-
Jump to: