The Uuttitan Community Forums
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I need some help recording...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yoshibreathesfire

avatar

Posts : 246
UT points : 2674
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: I need some help recording...   Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:30 pm

I wasn't sure where to put this....
So if this isn't a good place, then we can move it. Right?
Anyway!
I need some help with the recording of my side let's play for my youtube (http://www.youtube.com/user/yoshibreathesfire).
I have tried three different programs and none of them seem to help.
What I'm trying to do is record my computer screen, so at first, I used Camtasia, but that dropped too many frames and the video came out looking awful.
Then I tried to install Hypercam 2 because Momo suggested it, but I couldn't get it to work.
Finally, as a last resort, I used camstudio. It worked well because there were few frame drops, but the video came out looking all glitchy.

Any help, weather it's a program or a tip, would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Deadluiga



Posts : 305
UT points : 3539
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Re: I need some help recording...   Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:39 pm

Wegame?
Back to top Go down
Evil

avatar

Posts : 1177
UT points : 5162
Join date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: I need some help recording...   Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:49 pm

fraps

whatever that is :0
Back to top Go down
Deadluiga



Posts : 305
UT points : 3539
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Re: I need some help recording...   Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:49 pm

Evil wrote:
fraps

whatever that is :0
You get a ugly watermark inless you pay for it.
Back to top Go down
Evil

avatar

Posts : 1177
UT points : 5162
Join date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: I need some help recording...   Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:50 pm

screenflow
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

avatar

Posts : 1468
UT points : 5449
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada!

PostSubject: Re: I need some help recording...   Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:11 pm

Bro. Our computer is from 2003.
Nothing will run on it properly...
-_-
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Momo

avatar

Posts : 1944
UT points : 4126
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 90
Location : in brawl owning n00bs

PostSubject: Re: I need some help recording...   Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:13 pm

yoshibreathesfire wrote:
I wasn't sure where to put this....
So if this isn't a good place, then we can move it. Right?
Anyway!
I need some help with the recording of my side let's play for my youtube (http://www.youtube.com/user/yoshibreathesfire).
I have tried three different programs and none of them seem to help.
What I'm trying to do is record my computer screen, so at first, I used Camtasia, but that dropped too many frames and the video came out looking awful.
Then I tried to install Hypercam 2 because Momo suggested it, but I couldn't get it to work.
Finally, as a last resort, I used camstudio. It worked well because there were few frame drops, but the video came out looking all glitchy.

Any help, weather it's a program or a tip, would be appreciated.
Thanks.
What happened with hypercam 2 I can help
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

avatar

Posts : 246
UT points : 2674
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: I need some help recording...   Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:55 pm

Deadluiga wrote:
Wegame?
I'll look into that.

Evil wrote:
screenflow
That too
cdplayar wrote:
Bro. Our computer is from 2003.
Nothing will run on it properly...
-_-
Screw you Very Happy (Jokes guys)
Momo wrote:
yoshibreathesfire wrote:
I wasn't sure where to put this....
So if this isn't a good place, then we can move it. Right?
Anyway!
I need some help with the recording of my side let's play for my youtube (http://www.youtube.com/user/yoshibreathesfire).
I have tried three different programs and none of them seem to help.
What I'm trying to do is record my computer screen, so at first, I used Camtasia, but that dropped too many frames and the video came out looking awful.
Then I tried to install Hypercam 2 because Momo suggested it, but I couldn't get it to work.
Finally, as a last resort, I used camstudio. It worked well because there were few frame drops, but the video came out looking all glitchy.

Any help, weather it's a program or a tip, would be appreciated.
Thanks.
What happened with hypercam 2 I can help
My computer just wouldn't work with it.
Probably because you suggested it.
JOKESJOKESJOKES!
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

avatar

Posts : 246
UT points : 2674
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: I need some help recording...   Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:49 pm

Thanks for the help guys.
I have fixed my recording problems!
Although it wasn't from what you guys (and girls Evil) said, it was still kind of you.
Thanks.
<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I need some help recording...   

Back to top Go down
 
I need some help recording...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Recording psp screen
» A Strange Recording quest
» Help please
» Sound Editor Guide : Reaper
» DCS World 2 Twitch Stream Recording

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Reality :: General Discussion-
Jump to: