The Uuttitan Community Forums
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Black and White question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tylerr

avatar

Posts : 8
UT points : 2509
Join date : 2010-09-20
Age : 20
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Black and White question   Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:08 pm

IN pokemon black and white do you think you will have the option of pokemon to follow you like in hertgold and soulsilver, and also what are your opinions on that?
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

avatar

Posts : 1982
UT points : 6192
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 22
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: Black and White question   Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:20 pm

I can assure you that they don't follow you. It doesn't really affect me since I don't care either way.
Back to top Go down
Temius

avatar

Posts : 643
UT points : 3117
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Black and White question   Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:21 pm

I really liked how awesome it looked when you have a massive pokemon like Lugia flying behind you. I overall dislike the look of B/W
Back to top Go down
Tylerr

avatar

Posts : 8
UT points : 2509
Join date : 2010-09-20
Age : 20
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Black and White question   Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:30 pm

Yah i hate B/W pokemon they look horrible and almost look like digimon to me.

Also are any of you still going to play generation 4 becuase generation 5 honestly disgusts me.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

avatar

Posts : 1710
UT points : 5227
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 22
Location : Scranton

PostSubject: Re: Black and White question   Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:19 pm

I'll play both.

I think the majority of the new Pokémon are pretty cool looking although they do stretch the whole idea of actually looking like Pokémon, and new generations are always fun to play.

Gen 4 has pretty stable competitive battling environments for the most part, so I'm pretty sure that almost everyone who was involved in gen 4 will still play it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Pialga93

avatar

Posts : 717
UT points : 3281
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 24
Location : Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Black and White question   Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:22 pm

I'll still be playing all the way from gen 3-5, I'm looking forward to the new metagame though.
Back to top Go down
Temius

avatar

Posts : 643
UT points : 3117
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Black and White question   Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:29 pm

I think the battles in B/W look like total crap. I would love it if you could transfer all the pokemon from BW to HGSS. I know there's the pokeshifter, but as far as I know, you can't use that on every pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Pialga93

avatar

Posts : 717
UT points : 3281
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 24
Location : Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Black and White question   Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:37 pm

Temius wrote:
I think the battles in B/W look like total crap. I would love it if you could transfer all the pokemon from BW to HGSS. I know there's the pokeshifter, but as far as I know, you can't use that on every pokemon.
what's wrong with the B/W battles
Back to top Go down
Tylerr

avatar

Posts : 8
UT points : 2509
Join date : 2010-09-20
Age : 20
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Black and White question   Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:44 pm

i don't think your able to transfer 5th gen to 4th.... albino
Back to top Go down
Temius

avatar

Posts : 643
UT points : 3117
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Black and White question   Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:08 pm

Pialga93 wrote:
Temius wrote:
I think the battles in B/W look like total crap. I would love it if you could transfer all the pokemon from BW to HGSS. I know there's the pokeshifter, but as far as I know, you can't use that on every pokemon.
what's wrong with the B/W battles
I don't like how the pokemon are always moving, the colors are dampened, the pokemon look really bad for the most part, and all the moves look way worse. (have you seen spikes, stealth rock, or reflect They look awful!)
Back to top Go down
Tylerr

avatar

Posts : 8
UT points : 2509
Join date : 2010-09-20
Age : 20
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Black and White question   Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:09 pm

LOL I KNOW RIGHT i just watched a vid about that litteraly a sec ago with the moving pokemon features i can see that getting very annoying.... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

avatar

Posts : 246
UT points : 2672
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Black and White question   Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:50 pm

I'm going to think of this from a non-competitive battler view.
I think that pokemon black and white are a great improvement over heart gold and soul silver.

Reason 1: Pokemon HG?SS were a johto version of D/P
Reason 2: The constant movement is a good thing, it shows that the developers spent time and efort to make many different sprites of a pokemon instead of two sprites with a distorted effect.
Reason 3: There are new angles for the camera, allowing for more perspective than ever before.
Reason 4: They accomplished all of the previous reasons, while still using the DS

That is just my opinion, and everyone else is entitled to their own.

Oh, and to answer the question.
No, your pokemon do not follow you in B/W.
Back to top Go down
Temius

avatar

Posts : 643
UT points : 3117
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Black and White question   Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:54 pm

yoshibreathesfire wrote:
I'm going to think of this from a non-competitive battler view.
I think that pokemon black and white are a great improvement over heart gold and soul silver.

Reason 1: Pokemon HG?SS were a johto version of D/P
Reason 2: The constant movement is a bad thing, it shows that the developers spent time and efort to make many different sprites of a pokemon instead of two sprites with a distorted effect.
Reason 3: There are new angles for the camera, allowing for more perspective than ever before.
Reason 4: They accomplished all of the previous reasons, while still using the DS

That is just my opinion, and everyone else is entitled to their own.

Oh, and to answer the question.
No, your pokemon do not follow you in B/W.
Who cares if it shows effort? They sacrificed the look of all the moves, and it just looks distracting. Why waste so much energy on some stupid distracting animations? And btw, there are like 2 more angles for the camera, don't jizz yourself over it
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

avatar

Posts : 246
UT points : 2672
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Black and White question   Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Temius wrote:
yoshibreathesfire wrote:
I'm going to think of this from a non-competitive battler view.
I think that pokemon black and white are a great improvement over heart gold and soul silver.

Reason 1: Pokemon HG?SS were a johto version of D/P
Reason 2: The constant movement is a bad thing, it shows that the developers spent time and efort to make many different sprites of a pokemon instead of two sprites with a distorted effect.
Reason 3: There are new angles for the camera, allowing for more perspective than ever before.
Reason 4: They accomplished all of the previous reasons, while still using the DS

That is just my opinion, and everyone else is entitled to their own.

Oh, and to answer the question.
No, your pokemon do not follow you in B/W.
Who cares if it shows effort? They sacrificed the look of all the moves, and it just looks distracting. Why waste so much energy on some stupid distracting animations? And btw, there are like 2 more angles for the camera, don't jizz yourself over it

That's your opinion, and I respect that (Like I already said).
So there's no need to flame me.
Back to top Go down
Temius

avatar

Posts : 643
UT points : 3117
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Black and White question   Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:59 pm

Stop f-ing accusing me of flaming, that just ruins the thread. You're a big boy, right? I think you'll survive
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

avatar

Posts : 246
UT points : 2672
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Black and White question   Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:31 pm

Temius wrote:
Stop f-ing accusing me of flaming, that just ruins the thread. You're a big boy, right? I think you'll survive
I'll stop accusing you of flaming when you
(Here it comes)
stop flaming.

All I did was state my personal opinion about the game, and you felt the need to tell me that I was jizzing myself.

Hardly sounds like flaming at all. Rolling Eyes

And Temius,
Me accusing you of flaming doesn't ruin the thread, you flaming does.
So how about instead of making rude comments that you would never say to anybody in real life, you have an actual mature discussion.

Oh and I am a big enough boy, because I can stand up for myself.
I have my opinion and you have yours, but don't start a flame war over it.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
ninjatreecko12

avatar

Posts : 461
UT points : 3108
Join date : 2009-12-22
Age : 19
Location : The Sooner State!

PostSubject: Re: Black and White question   Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:21 pm

*sighs* Another flame war. On topic, I don't believe your pokemon can follow you on B/W and I think B/W looks awesome because I think it looks unique and exciting gameplay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/tromboneandpokemon12
Temius

avatar

Posts : 643
UT points : 3117
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Black and White question   Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:35 pm

ninjatreecko12 wrote:
*sighs* Another flame war. On topic, I don't believe your pokemon can follow you on B/W and I think B/W looks awesome because I think it looks unique and exciting gameplay.
It's not unique at all, they just move the camera slightly, make the pokemon twitch, and make the move animations look like crap
Back to top Go down
boris5000

avatar

Posts : 423
UT points : 3721
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 24
Location : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: Black and White question   Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:44 pm

Temius wrote:
ninjatreecko12 wrote:
*sighs* Another flame war. On topic, I don't believe your pokemon can follow you on B/W and I think B/W looks awesome because I think it looks unique and exciting gameplay.
It's not unique at all, they just move the camera slightly, make the pokemon twitch, and make the move animations look like crap

Oh just shut up Temius,

The answer to the question at hand is no, you can not have pokmon following you.
Back to top Go down
Temius

avatar

Posts : 643
UT points : 3117
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Black and White question   Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:29 pm

boris5000 wrote:
Temius wrote:
ninjatreecko12 wrote:
*sighs* Another flame war. On topic, I don't believe your pokemon can follow you on B/W and I think B/W looks awesome because I think it looks unique and exciting gameplay.
It's not unique at all, they just move the camera slightly, make the pokemon twitch, and make the move animations look like crap

Oh just shut up Temius,

The answer to the question at hand is no, you can not have pokmon following you.
Oh just shut up, Boris. I'm entitled to my opnion, and the animations in B/W look awful. Don't kid yourself
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

avatar

Posts : 2486
UT points : 4619
Join date : 2009-08-12
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Black and White question   Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:27 pm

Temius wrote:
boris5000 wrote:
Temius wrote:
ninjatreecko12 wrote:
*sighs* Another flame war. On topic, I don't believe your pokemon can follow you on B/W and I think B/W looks awesome because I think it looks unique and exciting *game play.
It's not unique at all, they just move the camera slightly, make the pokemon twitch, and make the move animations look like crap

Oh just shut up Temius,

The answer to the question at hand is no, you can not have *Pokemon following you.
Oh just shut up, Boris. I'm entitled to my *opinion, and the animations in B/W look awful. Don't kid yourself

Boris is the wisest members of the forum, listen *bows*
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
boris5000

avatar

Posts : 423
UT points : 3721
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 24
Location : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: Black and White question   Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:20 am

Temius wrote:
boris5000 wrote:
Temius wrote:
ninjatreecko12 wrote:
*sighs* Another flame war. On topic, I don't believe your pokemon can follow you on B/W and I think B/W looks awesome because I think it looks unique and exciting gameplay.
It's not unique at all, they just move the camera slightly, make the pokemon twitch, and make the move animations look like crap

Oh just shut up Temius,

The answer to the question at hand is no, you can not have pokmon following you.
Oh just shut up, Boris. I'm entitled to my opnion, and the animations in B/W look awful. Don't kid yourself

contrary to popular belief your opinions are not always correct, nor people are entitled to them, you have heard the phrase "everyone is entitled to MY opinion" right? Furthermore I would encourage to actually think before posting an esoteric statement. Quite frankly I couldn't give a **** what you think, the fact you think you are right and what you say is true is what annoys me, and pretty much everyone else here in this forum I am sure.

You continue to blow things out of perspective, if you look so damned carefully at the post you will see that I actually did not post "Temius you are wrong, the black and white sprites are amazing, you are a fool!"
I for one remained on topic, whilst you have not made a single post relevant to the topic at hand.

Seriously Temius, stop being a complete an utter moron.


Last edited by boris5000 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ninjatreecko12

avatar

Posts : 461
UT points : 3108
Join date : 2009-12-22
Age : 19
Location : The Sooner State!

PostSubject: Re: Black and White question   Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:08 am

Actually I think Gamefreak is trying a new idea with the new pokemon and I think it is actually cool and very unique how the Pokemon look and the different moves and the new variety and abilities from my first look at the game. I barely played it though. But heres a fact. IT HASN"T CAME OUT IN THE US. Make your opinions when it does come out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/tromboneandpokemon12
Temius

avatar

Posts : 643
UT points : 3117
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Black and White question   Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:01 am

boris5000 wrote:
Temius wrote:
boris5000 wrote:
Temius wrote:
ninjatreecko12 wrote:
*sighs* Another flame war. On topic, I don't believe your pokemon can follow you on B/W and I think B/W looks awesome because I think it looks unique and exciting gameplay.
It's not unique at all, they just move the camera slightly, make the pokemon twitch, and make the move animations look like crap

Oh just shut up Temius,

The answer to the question at hand is no, you can not have pokmon following you.
Oh just shut up, Boris. I'm entitled to my opnion, and the animations in B/W look awful. Don't kid yourself

contrary to popular belief your opinions are not always correct, nor people are entitled to them, you have heard the phrase "everyone is entitled to MY opinion" right? Furthermore I would encourage to actually think before posting an esoteric statement. Quite frankly I couldn't give a **** what you think, the fact you think you are right and what you say is true is what annoys me, and pretty much everyone else here in this forum I am sure.

You continue to blow things out of perspective, if you look so damned carefully at the post you will see that I actually did not post "Temius you are wrong, the black and white sprites are amazing, you are a fool!"
I for one remained on topic, whilst you have not made a single post relevant to the topic at hand.

Seriously Temius, stop being a complete an utter moron.
don't you dare patronize me, you idiot. I would love to hear why you disagree, but you will never have the right to simply tell me to be quiet. You are not god, and you are not permitted to look down upon all who disagree with you. You can say your opinion, or you can shut the f*ck up
Back to top Go down
ninjatreecko12

avatar

Posts : 461
UT points : 3108
Join date : 2009-12-22
Age : 19
Location : The Sooner State!

PostSubject: Re: Black and White question   Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:25 am

He didn't disagree with you. He was stating in an emotional way that you were not following the rules and that you were causing trouble.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/tromboneandpokemon12
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Black and White question   

Back to top Go down
 
Black and White question
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Chess Advantage in Black and White
» Which Vita would you get? Black or White? Why?
» Pokemon Black 2/White 2
» BGFs Black and White Ball
» Pokemon Black and White 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Discussion-
Jump to: