The Uuttitan Community Forums
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkravenn12

avatar

Posts : 433
UT points : 4078
Join date : 2009-05-04
Location : underworld

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:55 pm

Psyneko2 wrote:
Momo wrote:
I really like Nitro gaming just when its shortend use NG

We've clearly stressed that we're not going to use that name in the posts above.

How about "OblivionX"?
I like Nitro Gaming Community, kanrik's suggestion
1. Ok it's Nintendo Game Cube that's great, but every1 says GCN
2. If we're just trying to not get acronyms that sound like nintendo/pokemon stuff then we're not gonna get anywhere

Rising
Sun

Ruby
Sapphire
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

avatar

Posts : 246
UT points : 2674
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:10 pm

It seems that we're having trouble coming up with names...
What if we call it "The gaming forum with no clever name whatsoever".

A joke like that may attract people.
Although that's just my idea.
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1486
UT points : 12058
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 26
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:15 pm

If a lot of people support the idea of "Nitro Gaming", then it can be that.
Although, as an edit, come up with a word other than Gaming to follow after Nitro.

_________________



-Sig and Avi made by me-
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
mrcatz

avatar

Posts : 1982
UT points : 6194
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 22
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:19 pm

sorry I can't come up with one. I do like Nitro Gaming though if that helps
Back to top Go down
Psyneko2

avatar

Posts : 38
UT points : 2521
Join date : 2010-10-04
Age : 18
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:21 pm

Kanrik wrote:
If a lot of people support the idea of "Nitro Gaming", then it can be that.
Although, as an edit, come up with a word other than Gaming to follow after Nitro.

How about "Nitro Hydrogen"?
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

avatar

Posts : 1982
UT points : 6194
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 22
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:24 pm

Psyneko2 wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
If a lot of people support the idea of "Nitro Gaming", then it can be that.
Although, as an edit, come up with a word other than Gaming to follow after Nitro.

How about "Nitro Hydrogen"?


Nitro Rampage? sorry for ther bad name it's all I got
Back to top Go down
Psyneko2

avatar

Posts : 38
UT points : 2521
Join date : 2010-10-04
Age : 18
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:26 pm

mrcatz wrote:
Psyneko2 wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
If a lot of people support the idea of "Nitro Gaming", then it can be that.
Although, as an edit, come up with a word other than Gaming to follow after Nitro.

How about "Nitro Hydrogen"?


Nitro Rampage? sorry for ther bad name it's all I got

Aww I like that name, it's not bad.
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

avatar

Posts : 2486
UT points : 4621
Join date : 2009-08-12
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:33 pm

How about ChaosWarriors Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1486
UT points : 12058
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 26
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:41 pm

Nitro Chargers.

_________________



-Sig and Avi made by me-
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
yoshibreathesfire

avatar

Posts : 246
UT points : 2674
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:42 pm

Kanrik wrote:
Nitro Chargers.
That's it!
That is a perfect name!
It's easy to remember and unique.
I'm with that one.
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

avatar

Posts : 1982
UT points : 6194
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 22
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:42 pm

Psyneko2 wrote:
mrcatz wrote:
Psyneko2 wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
If a lot of people support the idea of "Nitro Gaming", then it can be that.
Although, as an edit, come up with a word other than Gaming to follow after Nitro.

How about "Nitro Hydrogen"?


Nitro Rampage? sorry for ther bad name it's all I got

Aww I like that name, it's not bad.

Thank You Very Happy
Kanrik wrote:
Nitro Chargers.


That ould kind of point to a pokemon forums but it ain't bad

Back to top Go down
Psyneko2

avatar

Posts : 38
UT points : 2521
Join date : 2010-10-04
Age : 18
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:48 pm

Nitro Warriors.
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1486
UT points : 12058
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 26
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:02 pm

mrcatz wrote:
Psyneko2 wrote:
mrcatz wrote:
Psyneko2 wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
If a lot of people support the idea of "Nitro Gaming", then it can be that.
Although, as an edit, come up with a word other than Gaming to follow after Nitro.

How about "Nitro Hydrogen"?


Nitro Rampage? sorry for ther bad name it's all I got

Aww I like that name, it's not bad.

Thank You Very Happy
Kanrik wrote:
Nitro Chargers.


That ould kind of point to a pokemon forums but it ain't bad

Not a lot of people know the name, plus chargers could also be taken in the form of cars.

_________________



-Sig and Avi made by me-
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1486
UT points : 12058
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 26
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:03 pm

Psyneko2 wrote:
Nitro Warriors.
Spoiler:
 

_________________



-Sig and Avi made by me-
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
Psyneko2

avatar

Posts : 38
UT points : 2521
Join date : 2010-10-04
Age : 18
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:08 pm

Kanrik wrote:
Psyneko2 wrote:
Nitro Warriors.
Spoiler:
 

Oh gosh, like every name people mention has something to do with something else <_<

Nitro Apocalypse?
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

avatar

Posts : 1982
UT points : 6194
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 22
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:10 pm

Nitrous Acid?
Back to top Go down
FreaKaz0id

avatar

Posts : 1235
UT points : 3259
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 22
Location : Under You're Bed

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:15 pm

NitrOblivian or Nitro Oblivian.
Ahm... ahmm?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFreaKazOide
Darkravenn12

avatar

Posts : 433
UT points : 4078
Join date : 2009-05-04
Location : underworld

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:28 pm

kanrik
Nitro Charge = 5th gen fire move
lol
sure, not many people would know it now
but
when 5th gen completely takes off then the name will become known
and we're of course hoping for the forums to last through that
Back to top Go down
Pialga93

avatar

Posts : 717
UT points : 3283
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 24
Location : Illinois

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:33 pm

Darkravenn12 wrote:
kanrik
Nitro Charge = 5th gen fire move
lol
Well we are still gonna be big on pokemon , I like it, it sounds cool and it's relevant. still liked TurboBlaze though. Or maybe NitroBlaze Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

avatar

Posts : 246
UT points : 2674
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:34 pm

How about....
errrrr..
Nitro Chaos?
That's the best I can come up with...
Back to top Go down
Darkravenn12

avatar

Posts : 433
UT points : 4078
Join date : 2009-05-04
Location : underworld

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:52 pm

Pialga93 wrote:
Darkravenn12 wrote:
kanrik
Nitro Charge = 5th gen fire move
lol
Well we are still gonna be big on pokemon , I like it, it sounds cool and it's relevant. still liked TurboBlaze though. Or maybe NitroBlaze Very Happy .
Nitro Blaze Community
that sounds cool

O WAIT
.
NBC
figures
Back to top Go down
Pialga93

avatar

Posts : 717
UT points : 3283
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 24
Location : Illinois

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:01 pm

Darkravenn12 wrote:
Pialga93 wrote:
Darkravenn12 wrote:
kanrik
Nitro Charge = 5th gen fire move
lol
Well we are still gonna be big on pokemon , I like it, it sounds cool and it's relevant. still liked TurboBlaze though. Or maybe NitroBlaze Very Happy .
Nitro Blaze Community
that sounds cool

O WAIT
.
NBC
figures
Why not just call it "Nitro Blaze Forums", NBF.
Back to top Go down
Momo

avatar

Posts : 1944
UT points : 4126
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 90
Location : in brawl owning n00bs

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:06 pm

yoshibreathesfire wrote:
How about....
errrrr..
Nitro Chaos?
That's the best I can come up with...
I like it
Back to top Go down
boris5000

avatar

Posts : 423
UT points : 3723
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 24
Location : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:06 pm

Pialga93 wrote:
Darkravenn12 wrote:
Pialga93 wrote:
Darkravenn12 wrote:
kanrik
Nitro Charge = 5th gen fire move
lol
Well we are still gonna be big on pokemon , I like it, it sounds cool and it's relevant. still liked TurboBlaze though. Or maybe NitroBlaze Very Happy .
Nitro Blaze Community
that sounds cool

O WAIT
.
NBC
figures
Why not just call it "Nitro Blaze Forums", NBF.

Nitro Blaze Super Forums

NBS Forums
Razz
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1486
UT points : 12058
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 26
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:59 pm

Darkravenn12 wrote:
kanrik
Nitro Charge = 5th gen fire move
lol
sure, not many people would know it now
but
when 5th gen completely takes off then the name will become known
and we're of course hoping for the forums to last through that
I understand that, I play the 5th gens games.
But Charger is also a car, which can tie into racing: http://www.carinsurancecomparison.com/Images/Dodge-Charger-Superbee.jpg
Let alone that some other things have to do with both Nitro and Charge, it covers more than just pokemon.

Also, no to Oblivion >.>, big game, and you do not want to mess with their fan base.

_________________



-Sig and Avi made by me-
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   

Back to top Go down
 
The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hmmmmmmm Which Marine Chapter to choose?
» Imperial Fists Chapter Masters
» move character to another realm - Yes, you can.
» New Cheerleading Move Code
» Finish Twinkle Toes Quest, Get A New Move and Couch!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Reality :: General Discussion-
Jump to: