The Uuttitan Community Forums
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SoulSilverHeartGold

avatar

Posts : 2486
UT points : 4621
Join date : 2009-08-12
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:34 pm

Kanrik wrote:
Darkravenn12 wrote:
kanrik
Nitro Charge = 5th gen fire move
lol
sure, not many people would know it now
but
when 5th gen completely takes off then the name will become known
and we're of course hoping for the forums to last through that
I understand that, I play the 5th gens games.
But Charger is also a car, which can tie into racing: http://www.carinsurancecomparison.com/Images/Dodge-Charger-Superbee.jpg
Let alone that some other things have to do with both Nitro and Charge, it covers more than just pokemon.

Also, no to Oblivion >.>, big game, and you do not want to mess with their fan base.

We here's a suggestion instead of making a new forum you just rename it and put it at "maintenance" mode when you are editing the forum. Just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Jared
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator
avatar

Posts : 158
UT points : 3001
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 21
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:30 pm

Nitro Gaming.... I'm not sure... but then I again I probably won't agree to anything considering what Uuttitan has brought us. Alright, so Aaron and TJ don't come here anymore, but Uuttitan got us all together as a community and I would hate to see it go.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://Youtube.com/user/Jaredmf1012
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1486
UT points : 12058
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 26
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:52 am

SoulSilverHeartGold wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
Darkravenn12 wrote:
kanrik
Nitro Charge = 5th gen fire move
lol
sure, not many people would know it now
but
when 5th gen completely takes off then the name will become known
and we're of course hoping for the forums to last through that
I understand that, I play the 5th gens games.
But Charger is also a car, which can tie into racing: http://www.carinsurancecomparison.com/Images/Dodge-Charger-Superbee.jpg
Let alone that some other things have to do with both Nitro and Charge, it covers more than just pokemon.

Also, no to Oblivion >.>, big game, and you do not want to mess with their fan base.

We here's a suggestion instead of making a new forum you just rename it and put it at "maintenance" mode when you are editing the forum. Just a suggestion.
I'm not changing the name of this place for a few reasons.
1. Because Uuttitan was left to Dan and I,and just to honor the fact that it really was here, it would be an injustice to get rid of it, let alone the thousands of dead accounts that would need to be disposed of.
2. I don't want anyone stealing the Uuttitan name (you know who you are.)

Jared, we're only doing this because there is no reason to keep beating a dead horse. TJ has made it clear that we aren't important to him at all, and Aaron won't even help us unless we practically give him the forums. Neither of those are really the best of choices.

_________________



-Sig and Avi made by me-
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
cdplayar

avatar

Posts : 1468
UT points : 5449
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada!

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:29 pm

I just want confirmation the web page won't be taken down, I want to eb able to visit old memories. ;')
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1486
UT points : 12058
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 26
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:37 pm

cdplayar wrote:
I just want confirmation the web page won't be taken down, I want to eb able to visit old memories. ;')
I've said it like 3 times, but if I need to again.
No, the forum won't be deleted.

_________________



-Sig and Avi made by me-
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
cdplayar

avatar

Posts : 1468
UT points : 5449
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada!

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:39 pm

Kanrik wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
I just want confirmation the web page won't be taken down, I want to eb able to visit old memories. ;')
I've said it like 3 times, but if I need to again.
No, the forum won't be deleted.

Sorry, I haven't been paying full attention to the topic, I don't wanna read it all, too much going on in my life right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1486
UT points : 12058
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 26
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:20 pm

If no one has a problem with either Nitro Chargers or Nitro Blaze, then I'm just gonna flip a coin and which ever one gets it gets it, so that the new forum can be up by no later than next week.

_________________



-Sig and Avi made by me-
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
yoshibreathesfire

avatar

Posts : 246
UT points : 2674
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:28 pm

Kanrik wrote:
If no one has a problem with either Nitro Chargers or Nitro Blaze, then I'm just gonna flip a coin and which ever one gets it gets it, so that the new forum can be up by no later than next week.
Sounds like a plan.
Smile

Oh, and so this post doesn't seem like spam, I'll give a suggestion.
MAKE ME A MOD ON THE NEW FORUM!
We should get rid of sections like the MK wii section, and the brawl section, if we wanna talk about them, then we can in a different thread.
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1486
UT points : 12058
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 26
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:41 pm

yoshibreathesfire wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
If no one has a problem with either Nitro Chargers or Nitro Blaze, then I'm just gonna flip a coin and which ever one gets it gets it, so that the new forum can be up by no later than next week.
Sounds like a plan.
Smile

Oh, and so this post doesn't seem like spam, I'll give a suggestion.
MAKE ME A MOD ON THE NEW FORUM!
We should get rid of sections like the MK wii section, and the brawl section, if we wanna talk about them, then we can in a different thread.
I already have the frame planned on, don't worry about that.

_________________



-Sig and Avi made by me-
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
Darkravenn12

avatar

Posts : 433
UT points : 4078
Join date : 2009-05-04
Location : underworld

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:42 pm

yoshibreathesfire wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
If no one has a problem with either Nitro Chargers or Nitro Blaze, then I'm just gonna flip a coin and which ever one gets it gets it, so that the new forum can be up by no later than next week.
Sounds like a plan.
Smile

Oh, and so this post doesn't seem like spam, I'll give a suggestion.
MAKE ME A MOD ON THE NEW FORUM!
We should get rid of sections like the MK wii section, and the brawl section, if we wanna talk about them, then we can in a different thread.
tbh we should keep them
As we stated before, it's not going to be fully pokemon based
So having topics for different popular games is a good idea
Back to top Go down
lycan1998

avatar

Posts : 56
UT points : 2654
Join date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:34 pm

I got an Ideal THE DYING FORUMS
Back to top Go down
Momo

avatar

Posts : 1944
UT points : 4126
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 90
Location : in brawl owning n00bs

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:44 pm

I think there should be a board for Sony Nintendo Microsoft and Pc and there will be different sections with different games.


I like Nitro Blaze better because nitro chargers is kinda weird for a gaming forum
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1486
UT points : 12058
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 26
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:51 pm

lycan1998 wrote:
I got an Ideal THE DYING FORUMS
You know, I'm glad you decided to come back just to flame.
Enjoy your ban.

_________________



-Sig and Avi made by me-
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
Evil

avatar

Posts : 1177
UT points : 5162
Join date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:12 pm

Otersi is a cute name :3 the domain moved to a different one to komboh but its still up. Name thievery :3

what about ochew :3


lycan1998 wrote:
I got an Ideal THE DYING FORUMS

affraid
Back to top Go down
Lolita Dark

avatar

Posts : 21
UT points : 2838
Join date : 2009-11-10
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:02 pm

I like the sound of Nitro Blaze rather than Nitro Chargers. Nitro Chargers just doesn't seem right for a Gaming forum.
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

avatar

Posts : 1982
UT points : 6194
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 22
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:24 pm

either of the two names is fine with me. I couldn't think of a better way to choose which one Razz
Back to top Go down
Deadluiga



Posts : 305
UT points : 3539
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:19 pm

Darkravenn12 wrote:
yoshibreathesfire wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
If no one has a problem with either Nitro Chargers or Nitro Blaze, then I'm just gonna flip a coin and which ever one gets it gets it, so that the new forum can be up by no later than next week.
Sounds like a plan.
Smile

Oh, and so this post doesn't seem like spam, I'll give a suggestion.
MAKE ME A MOD ON THE NEW FORUM!
We should get rid of sections like the MK wii section, and the brawl section, if we wanna talk about them, then we can in a different thread.
tbh we should keep them
As we stated before, it's not going to be fully pokemon based
So having topics for different popular games is a good idea


Nintendo
Sony
Microsoft
PC
Random
Congrats
Guess what?
Hellos
Goodbyes
Mod chat(mods)
Admin chan(admins)
Posting games(roleplay subfourm in this fourm)
Challenge me(With Nintedno/PC/Xbox/PS3 sub fourms in the fourm)
Back to top Go down
frynaut

avatar

Posts : 303
UT points : 3028
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 22
Location : Around Maine

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Well... I'm not too fond of the whole change thing. But if this is what you guys want, oh well...
But what about the Uuttitan Cup, and UuttitanTV?
Also, I've been thinking of a name... How about:
New Hour
WiiStation360DSP
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/frynaut
Momo

avatar

Posts : 1944
UT points : 4126
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 90
Location : in brawl owning n00bs

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:22 pm

Lets have a poll for the name
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1486
UT points : 12058
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 26
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:00 pm

Momo wrote:
Lets have a poll for the name
A tad bit late on that one.

_________________



-Sig and Avi made by me-
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1486
UT points : 12058
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 26
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:14 pm

frynaut wrote:
Well... I'm not too fond of the whole change thing. But if this is what you guys want, oh well...
But what about the Uuttitan Cup, and UuttitanTV?
Also, I've been thinking of a name... How about:
New Hour
WiiStation360DSP
What Uuttitan Cup? Anyone who was in it was winning because people just surrendered. I think there has been one real battle in that entire thing. There was no point in even bothering to finish it, there was no competition to it at all.
UuttitanTV will be replaced, and it will be hidden along with Uutton into the depths of YouTube.
Name has been picked, the almighty coin has chosen.

_________________



-Sig and Avi made by me-
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
Momo

avatar

Posts : 1944
UT points : 4126
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 90
Location : in brawl owning n00bs

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:15 pm

Kanrik wrote:
frynaut wrote:
Well... I'm not too fond of the whole change thing. But if this is what you guys want, oh well...
But what about the Uuttitan Cup, and UuttitanTV?
Also, I've been thinking of a name... How about:
New Hour
WiiStation360DSP
What Uuttitan Cup? Anyone who was in it was winning because people just surrendered. I think there has been one real battle in that entire thing. There was no point in even bothering to finish it, there was no competition to it at all.
UuttitanTV will be replaced, and it will be hidden along with Uutton into the depths of YouTube.
Name has been picked, the almighty coin has chosen.
Whats the name
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1486
UT points : 12058
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 26
Location : The Distortion World, its beautiful this time of year

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:21 pm

Momo wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
frynaut wrote:
Well... I'm not too fond of the whole change thing. But if this is what you guys want, oh well...
But what about the Uuttitan Cup, and UuttitanTV?
Also, I've been thinking of a name... How about:
New Hour
WiiStation360DSP
What Uuttitan Cup? Anyone who was in it was winning because people just surrendered. I think there has been one real battle in that entire thing. There was no point in even bothering to finish it, there was no competition to it at all.
UuttitanTV will be replaced, and it will be hidden along with Uutton into the depths of YouTube.
Name has been picked, the almighty coin has chosen.
Whats the name
where would the surprise be if I just told you?

_________________



-Sig and Avi made by me-
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/pkTrainerKanrik
Momo

avatar

Posts : 1944
UT points : 4126
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 90
Location : in brawl owning n00bs

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:28 am

Kanrik wrote:
Momo wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
frynaut wrote:
Well... I'm not too fond of the whole change thing. But if this is what you guys want, oh well...
But what about the Uuttitan Cup, and UuttitanTV?
Also, I've been thinking of a name... How about:
New Hour
WiiStation360DSP
What Uuttitan Cup? Anyone who was in it was winning because people just surrendered. I think there has been one real battle in that entire thing. There was no point in even bothering to finish it, there was no competition to it at all.
UuttitanTV will be replaced, and it will be hidden along with Uutton into the depths of YouTube.
Name has been picked, the almighty coin has chosen.
Whats the name
where would the surprise be if I just told you?
When is it gonna be reveled
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

avatar

Posts : 1468
UT points : 5449
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 21
Location : Ontario, Canada!

PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:53 am

Well, I guess that's it. :')


Anyways, I just thought I'd like to say, for the 3572340-46 time;
James & Dan, thanks
.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move   

Back to top Go down
 
The New Chapter of Uuttitan - The Move
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hmmmmmmm Which Marine Chapter to choose?
» Imperial Fists Chapter Masters
» move character to another realm - Yes, you can.
» New Cheerleading Move Code
» Finish Twinkle Toes Quest, Get A New Move and Couch!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Reality :: General Discussion-
Jump to: