Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dark Room

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Elfar

UT points : 6538

The Dark Room Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Room   The Dark Room EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:46 pm

-NOTE-
Though I don't consider it so in the least, there is the possibility of this offending you if you are particularly religious, but, if you chose to read it, please remember, this is not meant to be so.

An empty room. That was all I saw before me. The hellish sounds of fear yelped in my ear. The room was very dark, but somehow I knew what was in it. It was calling me in. My knees were weak. The very last thing I wanted to do was go in. I knew the door would be locked behind me. I would be consumed by an endless darkness that would tie me down forever. It was terrible. I turned around. On this end, there was familiarity. The thing I so desperately craved and ached for. No. It was more then that. It was the pain of what bound me to myself. The selfish souls of those not yet experienced hung about in the room. None of them knew it. They hadn't seen the room. It was my choice. But was it really? One day, eventually, I would have to go into that dark room. One day. Did it have to be today? No, it didn't. It would just be the same thing later, were I to avoid it now. Most people are forced into the room, kicking and screaming all the while. Not I though. Not I...I faced the door again. I walked in. I found myself smiling. Heard it shut. Heard the click of the lock. In a way, it was the terrible place I imagined. But it was more than that. It was a weightless place. I...I was free.

This was just something I came up with. For those of you that don't understand, it is about someone on the verge of death. The person was able to choose which way they wanted to go. I'll say no more, and let you have your own thoughts on it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/elfarz
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

UT points : 5137

The Dark Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Room   The Dark Room EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 2:01 pm

Very nice!
I like it alot, as it really shows the emotions of those dying, and is very deep.
If only I could actually write a good story.
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

UT points : 7912

The Dark Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Room   The Dark Room EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:39 pm

Cute.
I enjoyed it, but I could see where people could find offensive shtuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6242

The Dark Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Room   The Dark Room EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:57 pm

cdplayar wrote:
Cute.
I enjoyed it, but I could see where people could find offensive shtuff.

The only people who would get offended by this are ultra-conservative idiots who decide to ignore all positive aspects and focus on 1 they consider negative.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dark Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Room   The Dark Room Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Art :: Other-
Jump to: