Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~~Official GFX Support Thread~~

Go down 
+2
Noble Roar
thunderXVIII
6 posters
AuthorMessage
thunderXVIII
Admin
Admin
thunderXVIII

UT points : 9827

~~Official GFX Support Thread~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~   ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~ EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:18 pm

Hey guys, thunder here to introduce our new Support Thread for GFX. THIS IS NOT A THREAD TO MAKE REQUESTS.

Request assistance making something, request advice, program info, and such things here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/marcous5
Noble Roar

Noble Roar

UT points : 6555

PostSubject: Re: ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~   ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~ EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:52 pm

hey everyone
you probably noticed my graphic shop
(if not what are you doing?! check it out! >=O )

I know a couple of things about GIMP, a free editing software
I also know about Adobe Photoshop Elements, a editing software, not as expensive as Photoshop

I've started graphic designing with GIMP first, opened up a GFX shop on another forum and worked from there. For my 14 birthday I was given a Bamboo Pen Tablet as a birthday gift from my mom. This pen tablet was bundled with graphic editing software, one of which includes Photoshop Elements.
I'm still practicing my technique and trying to make my services the best for the forum.

If you need some help you can ask on this thread (obviously, lol)
or you can shoot a PM at me :3
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/The_Star/index.php?
MasterCosgrove

MasterCosgrove

UT points : 5552

PostSubject: Signature Help!!!   ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~ EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:36 pm

Alright guys I was board the other day and with Photoshop and a couple other programs to make this cool looking signature/banner for this forum but I can't seem to get it on my signature Iv'e tried upload to photobucket then copying the image URL and adding ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~  before URL and after the URL and that won't make the image appear. Iv'e tried severel photo sharing wbesite and still all the same. Can anyone help me please thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://mastercosgrove.webs.com
Noble Roar

Noble Roar

PostSubject: Re: ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~   ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~ EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:24 am

I explain in the other post X3

Last edited by Ami Mizuno on Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stupid post =P)
Back to top Go down
LucasFTW

LucasFTW

UT points : 6021

PostSubject: Re: ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~   ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~ EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:21 pm

Okay so I'm LucasFTW. I have a free banner thread, but I just got another style of banners which i think everyone will love. Really basic and easy... Like this...

~~Official GFX Support Thread~~ Lucas11

~~Official GFX Support Thread~~ Lucasf14

~~Official GFX Support Thread~~ Lucasf10

So there they are, and there's tons more. So i was wondering... Am i aloud to make a new thread for it?? And if anyone sees this, I was wondering if i could get a partner for my thread. Thanks for taking your time to look, LucasFTW.
Back to top Go down
Noble Roar

Noble Roar

PostSubject: Re: ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~   ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~ EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:42 pm

supernova no?
your using GIMP?
Back to top Go down
Noble Roar

Noble Roar

PostSubject: Re: ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~   ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~ EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:00 pm

MasterCosgrove wrote:
Alright guys I was board the other day and with Photoshop and a couple other programs to make this cool looking signature/banner for this forum but I can't seem to get it on my signature Iv'e tried upload to photobucket then copying the image URL and adding ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~  before URL and after the URL and that won't make the image appear. Iv'e tried severel photo sharing wbesite and still all the same. Can anyone help me please thanks.

alright
on photobucket there is something called a IMG code
click on the photo
and on the bottom left hand corner there is a box
click on the IMG code and it should automatically copy
Back to top Go down
LucasFTW

LucasFTW

PostSubject: Re: ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~   ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~ EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:55 pm

Who was that talking to? Because if it was directed to me i have no idea what your on about Razz

Note: I made the new shop anyways. But Ami you must agree, it seems like everyone has their banners and nobody goes to the GFX shops anymore. *sighs*, It was tons more popular when i started up. Oh well, might as well make another thread in another place Razz
Back to top Go down
Noble Roar

Noble Roar

PostSubject: Re: ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~   ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~ EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:34 pm

LucasFTW wrote:
Who was that talking to? Because if it was directed to me i have no idea what your on about :P

Note: I made the new shop anyways. But Ami you must agree, it seems like everyone has their banners and nobody goes to the GFX shops anymore. *sighs*, It was tons more popular when i started up. Oh well, might as well make another thread in another place :P

lol
I'm not getting swarmed with requests as I used to =/
Back to top Go down
Noble Roar

Noble Roar

PostSubject: Re: ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~   ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~ EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:41 am

xManiac503x wrote:
anyone who wants one go to my shop!

umm
this is a support thread not advertisement =P
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

UT points : 7935

PostSubject: Re: ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~   ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~ EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:19 pm

Ami Mizuno wrote:
hey everyone

I also know about Adobe Photoshop Elements, a editing software, not as expensive as Photoshop

I've started graphic designing with GIMP first, opened up a GFX shop on another forum and worked from there. For my 14 birthday I was given a Bamboo Pen Tablet as a birthday gift from my mom. This pen tablet was bundled with graphic editing software, one of which includes Photoshop Elements.
I'm still practicing my technique and trying to make my services the best for the forum.

I See You Know About Adobe Photoshop elemnets,
i want to make a picture kinda like, glow, xD i can't explain but if you understand what i mena do you mind helping me?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Noble Roar

Noble Roar

PostSubject: Re: ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~   ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~ EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:59 pm

cdplayar wrote:
Ami Mizuno wrote:
hey everyone

i want to make a picture kinda like, glow, xD i can't explain but if you understand what i mena do you mind helping me?

I think I can

Try to duplicate your render layer, and then smudge underneath it with low smudge strength, maybe around 30-50 or less.

did that make sense?
let me know if it didn't
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

PostSubject: Re: ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~   ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~ EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:56 pm

Ami Mizuno wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
Ami Mizuno wrote:
hey everyone

I think I can

Try to duplicate your render layer, and then smudge underneath it with low smudge strength, maybe around 30-50 or less.

did that make sense?
let me know if it didn't

i Get The Smudge Part,
Put I Dunno What The Render Layer Is. :S (im that smart. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Noble Roar

Noble Roar

PostSubject: Re: ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~   ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~ EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:58 pm

cdplayar wrote:
Ami Mizuno wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
Ami Mizuno wrote:
hey everyone

I think I can

did that make sense?
let me know if it didn't

i Get The Smudge Part,

The layer where you posted your render =P
If you need further assistance let me know :3
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

PostSubject: Re: ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~   ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~ EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:35 pm

Ami Mizuno wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
Ami Mizuno wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
Ami Mizuno wrote:
hey everyone

I think I can

did that make sense?
let me know if it didn't

i Get The Smudge Part,

Render? (i'ma dummmy. :3)
Back to top Go down
Noble Roar

Noble Roar

PostSubject: Re: ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~   ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~ EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:47 pm

cdplayar wrote:
Ami Mizuno wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
Ami Mizuno wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
Ami Mizuno wrote:
hey everyone

I think I can

did that make sense?
let me know if it didn't

i Get The Smudge Part,

Render:
an image with a transparent background
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

PostSubject: Re: ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~   ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~ EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:33 pm

Ami Mizuno wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
Ami Mizuno wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
Ami Mizuno wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
Ami Mizuno wrote:
hey everyone

I think I can

did that make sense?
let me know if it didn't

i Get The Smudge Part,

Render:

. . .
i'm smart.
Smile
Back to top Go down
LucasFTW

LucasFTW

PostSubject: Re: ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~   ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~ EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 5:35 pm

cdplayar wrote:
Ami Mizuno wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
Ami Mizuno wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
Ami Mizuno wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
Ami Mizuno wrote:
hey everyone

I think I can

did that make sense?
let me know if it didn't

i Get The Smudge Part,

Render:

. . .
i'm smart.
Smile
Yes we know you are, that's why your so awesome Razz
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

UT points : 7648

PostSubject: Re: ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~   ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~ EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:27 am

LucasFTW wrote:
Spoiler:

people should start spoilering long quotes Neutral

And arent renders also those 3d shapes? c4d things
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

PostSubject: Re: ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~   ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~ EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:32 am

Evil wrote:
LucasFTW wrote:
Spoiler:

people should start spoilering long quotes Neutral

Thanks Lucas! Very Happy
And Evil, NO SPOILERS!
And get rid of that 4, you misspelt my username.
Razz
Back to top Go down
Noble Roar

Noble Roar

PostSubject: Re: ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~   ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~ EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:02 pm

cdplayar wrote:
Evil wrote:
LucasFTW wrote:
Spoiler:
Yes we know you are, that's why your so awesome :P

people should start spoilering long quotes :|

Thanks Lucas! :D
And Evil, NO SPOILERS!
And get rid of that 4, you misspelt my username.
:P

Well actually it saves room
we won't have this massive quoting pyramid.

A C4D is a type of digital art.
Its usually found in some types of signatures.
I even used one for my latest.
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

UT points : 7648

PostSubject: Re: ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~   ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~ EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:08 pm

Ami Mizuno wrote:

Well actually it saves room
we won't have this massive quoting pyramid.

hahaha I win

c4d link:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=free+c4d&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g10

for studying and stuff^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~   ~~Official GFX Support Thread~~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~~Official GFX Support Thread~~
Page 1 of 1