Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Trading Card prices

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokelove64

Pokelove64

UT points : 7065

Pokemon Trading Card prices Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Trading Card prices   Pokemon Trading Card prices EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:02 pm

http://www.pojo.com/priceguide/prices.html
Check these out. Who knows? You may have a rare card worth a lot of money and not know it Wink
Back to top Go down
beast

beast

UT points : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trading Card prices   Pokemon Trading Card prices EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:20 pm

Dang the first addition charizard is worth 80$ I think i have that at my dads. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pokelove64

Pokelove64

UT points : 7065

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trading Card prices   Pokemon Trading Card prices EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:22 pm

beast wrote:
Dang the first addition charizard is worth 80$ I think i have that at my dads. Very Happy
Seriously? Cool, dude. I think I might be able to sell my Wailord EX for double what it's worth Wink
I also have a Moltres and Articuno from the Fossil set, and a Pidgeot from the Forest set. Not first edition, though Sad
Back to top Go down
beast

beast

UT points : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trading Card prices   Pokemon Trading Card prices EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:29 pm

Pokelove64 wrote:
beast wrote:
Seriously? Cool, dude. I think I might be able to sell my Wailord EX for double what it's worth Wink
I also have a Moltres and Articuno from the Fossil set, and a Pidgeot from the Forest set. Not first edition, though Sad
Come to think of it i have alot of first addition cards up in my room. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trading Card prices   Pokemon Trading Card prices Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Trading Card prices
Page 1 of 1