Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

final fantasy dissidia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mike182a.c.

mike182a.c.

UT points : 7079

final fantasy dissidia Empty
PostSubject: final fantasy dissidia   final fantasy dissidia EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:17 am

alright so im not the biggest final fantasy fan of all time but ive played my fair share of games (and have only beaten one of the (crisis core)) now dissidia looks amazing! like incredible

so im seeing if i can buy my friends psp off of him but does anyone think dissidia isnt/wont be all its hyped up to be?
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

UT points : 5530

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy dissidia   final fantasy dissidia EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 5:02 pm

Dude totally worth it!
If you like fast pace 3D fighting then this is your game.
I have the japanese version and played all of it already. The only real hard part is getting used to the controls and battle system.
Once you master these though it is just amazing.
Back to top Go down
Tomas703

Tomas703

UT points : 5369

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy dissidia   final fantasy dissidia EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:58 pm

mike182a.c. wrote:
alright so im not the biggest final fantasy fan of all time but ive played my fair share of games (and have only beaten one of the (crisis core)) now dissidia looks amazing! like incredible

so im seeing if i can buy my friends psp off of him but does anyone think dissidia isnt/wont be all its hyped up to be?

I currently own it and it is amazing! Smile I would pick it up if I were you.
Unless this is an old topic, get it. Smile
Back to top Go down
beast

beast

UT points : 7231

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy dissidia   final fantasy dissidia EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:15 pm

My friend has it and says it's amazing!!!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mike182a.c.

mike182a.c.

UT points : 7079

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy dissidia   final fantasy dissidia EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:08 pm

well i dont have a psp and i could just take my brothers or buy my friends but there is only ad hoc play (or whatever its called where you can only play with people around you) so thats a no go for me it looks awesome though and i would get it otherwise
Back to top Go down
Phase1-Skeith

Phase1-Skeith

UT points : 5807

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy dissidia   final fantasy dissidia EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:14 am

I played it for a while, though it didn't hook me that much that I'd be playing it all day now it's a really good game.

Controlls are okay (though there are a few things I didn't really figure out yet), characters look good, arenas are big and give a lot of space to move around freely.
There's also a bunch of stuff going on around the fights like your chocobo on treasure hunt and all this item making stuff so it's certainly not boring.

My only complaint is that I'd really have liked to see a few more playable characters than only the main heroes and main villains.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy dissidia   final fantasy dissidia Empty

Back to top Go down

final fantasy dissidia
Page 1 of 1