Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My story....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Randomer19934

Randomer19934

UT points : 5702

My story.... Empty
PostSubject: My story....   My story.... EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:32 pm

The daughter was a boy, who enjoyed watching American football whilst eating Ben and Jerry's strawberry ice cream. He also enjoyed strolling through the park with his dog, Pat. He and Pat the dog saw some ducks and they chased them. When they got into town, he got a Bounty from the machine and met up with Auntie Sandy.
They boy was called Sam and he noticed that his shoes were missing! So he sent his son Niel to go to the shop to get some milk. When Niel was on his way back, a hobo tried to mugg him. He ran and ran to try and lose him. He had to leave his bike and the hobo took it, the whole experience left him shocked and scared. He headed back to the house.
When Niel got back to the house, he told Sam what happened and he said, "Well at least you saved the milk." This annoyed Niel. Auntie Sandy said, "Pat doesn't look so good..." They took him to the vet and the vet said that Pat had eaten something and that he would need surgery. Sam asked how much it would cost and she said, "It will cost about £200."
"Shit, I can't afford that..." sadi Sam. Luckily, Auntie Sandy revealed that she had a secret stash of money so she could pay for the surgery. Pat was taken straight to operation theater B and after 1 hour, the vet came out and announced that it was a success. "What did he eat?" Sam asked.
"Some shoes and a Bounty." said the vet.
"Oh...did you save them?"
"No..."
"You bastard..."
And they all lived happily ever after apart from Sam had no shoes.

The end...?

so, yeah, I was bored and I needed to do something so I just wrote a completly random story...
appologies for the small amount of mature language.
there is another one...NEXT WEEK it must be.

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

UT points : 7634

My story.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story....   My story.... EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:21 pm

I love it Smile
Back to top Go down
GaiaAero
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator

UT points : 6376

My story.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story....   My story.... EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:36 pm

Moved to "Other" as it fits there better
Back to top Go down
Eresir

Eresir

UT points : 6027

My story.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story....   My story.... EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:47 pm

This is very, very *veeeery* weird. This almost as weird as the song where a belgian guy is singing about a puppet with a chinese beard and a drunk cat.
Back to top Go down
Randomer19934

Randomer19934

UT points : 5702

My story.... Empty
PostSubject: 2nd story   My story.... EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:50 pm

My next story. This one has a bit more structure than the last but is just a wierd...

It was a calm summers day and Auntie Sandy was out for a stroll along the park. As she was walking, she thought to herself, 'Hmm...I think I'll get an ice-cream.' So she wandered around to find an ice-cream man but she couldn't find one anywhere! She wandered for ages and ages, mostly walking in tiny circles to make it seem like she was walking for a long time, until eventually, an ice-cream man pulled up by the entrance to the park. 'I'll have a choc-ice please Mr. ice-cream man sir.'
'That'll be 99p miss' said the ice-cream man.
'Here you go' said Auntie Sandy.
'Erm, it appears that this isn't enough...you have given me 90p'
'oh..oh-no...' sighed Auntie Sandy. 'Wait here, I'll go get some more money.'

Auntie sandy went into town to the bank to get some money out, but there was a robbery in progress! The robbers had stolen a huge amount of money, about £1,000,000,000,000. They ran at Auntie Sandy so she sprung into action! She grabed one of the robbers by the arm and fliped him over which cause the other robber to trip and fall. The big bag of money flew out of his hands, and when he tried to grab it, Auntie Sandy did a ninja kich to his head and he died (=[). The other man ran off. Auntie Sandy had saved the day! But in all the action, her glasses had fallen off and broken! The bank were so greatful to her that they let her keep £1 million of the money that was taken.

Auntie Sandy went to the opticians moments later and they fixed her glasses for her. She then went to pick up her neice, Emma, who is from Bristol. Before they went home, Auntie Sandy said, 'I just have one more thing to do.' So she went back to the ice-cream man, who had waited very patiently for her return, and gave him the extra 9p that he needed for the choc-ice.

And they all lived happily ever after...apart from the robber and the choc-ice who got killed. (may their memories live on forever)

Written, imagined and written by: Andy (me Razz)

Again, I was bored. nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My story.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story....   My story.... Empty

Back to top Go down

My story....
Page 1 of 1