Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

QuantumDiffusion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slyferias

Slyferias

UT points : 5508

QuantumDiffusion Empty
PostSubject: QuantumDiffusion   QuantumDiffusion EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 6:37 pm

How to join QuantumDiffusion! Now basically all you have to do is battle a leader of QuantumDiffusion in order to become an actual member. but in your battle you must fulfill these requirements:

1. Must KO at least 4 of your opponents pokemon
2.Winning by hax will get you nowhere, if in any case there is game changing hax then you will have a rematch.
3. Must show some kind of originality depending on the pokemon's movesets, ev spreads etc.
4. You have a limit of only 2 OUs on your team, anymore than you're disqualified.
5. Of course you must obey standard rules.

Once you've become a member of QD you'll be able to access the Xat Chatroom and to show that you're a member of QuantumDiffusion you must have the [QD] band in front of your name, also whenever we host tournaments you'll be the first to know about it and whenever we have wars then you'll be the ones that i choose for the wars. so thanks and i hope you enjoy QuantumDiffusion

go to:
http://quantumdiffusion.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/slyferias
Arsenic_Shogun_360_Revolu

Arsenic_Shogun_360_Revolu

UT points : 5342

QuantumDiffusion Empty
PostSubject: hey   QuantumDiffusion EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:25 pm

i was starting a clan to but since i saw urs it looks so well done professional. so i wnna know what rank i will be and wen can i battle u i can help u setup stuff i know some extra things we could do to and i can help recruit members so if u want to tlk leme know
Back to top Go down
Mub

Mub

UT points : 5537

QuantumDiffusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: QuantumDiffusion   QuantumDiffusion EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:51 pm

I would join but i just started a new team which are all low levels once i get them to hundred if this is still going I will battle you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

QuantumDiffusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: QuantumDiffusion   QuantumDiffusion Empty

Back to top Go down

QuantumDiffusion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Clans :: Clan Recruitment-
Jump to: